Jump to content

Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Why did I hypothesize the very scenario you used as justification for watching yourself?

What are you asking?

Both things can’t be true.

I cannot have been protected and NK targeted + crusher NKed.

I wasn’t targeted by anyone. The fact you’re working so hard to know who visited me is everything. You are the wind beneath my taint.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wife wasn’t due for a couple of weeks, figured I could fit this game in before then. Turns out my daughter had other plans and wanted to get in on the scum killing. Welcome to the world Baby Jvill, we

Hi guys, Had to put down my dog yesterday so I apologize beforehand if I'm extra emo this game... it is what it is.   vote 80

Nolder if you need help with VCs, lmk. Pretty sure I can distinguish bolded words well. Cursive though is a toughy...

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

After your big reveal, it seems obvious that you’d have a target on your back. So I’d imagine you received 2 visitors last night. One from the Doctor, one from a killer… and now you’re trying to figure out who is who. 

Projects why you would watch yourself. 

 

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

If my theory is correct, then Ape got two visits last night. 
 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I watched myself for a scenario where I was both protected and targeted for NK. Neither happened. No doc visit. No NK.

You confirm what I assumed.  It took you six hours, but we’re not all quick on the uptake.

 

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Then why are you saying scum also targeted me and I was protected by the doc?

And then you bumped your head and forgot everything. 
 

Seem to also conveniently forget that I hammered Barry when there was literally no need to rush or bus a vote, and then I spent the day making myself available for interaction with you because you and I are town PR and nobody else has countered my claim or revealed themselves despite being down to six, soon to be 5 players.  And unlike twittle-Dee and twittle-dum, THIS is where town can communicate bc we don’t have a QT. 

I expect more out of you, honestly.  

But hey that’s my bad for buying your bullsh*t.  You’re not good at mafia, you’re good at being your own hype man and pounding your chest.  

Care to actually play now?  There’s at least one more scum left, and it ain’t me… so what you got?

Also, I’ll point out that perhaps there isn’t a Vig in this game being that we’ve only seen one death per night.  And if Ape really didn’t get a visit(s) then it could be two scum we’re dealing with. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha, it’s like Barry and Jif are writing the replies for you. I love it.

Wow, *wipes tear* that's how you know when you've really made it!  Thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Integrity28 seriously, if you don't get your head on straight you'll be handing scum an easy 'W'.

I'm clearly not scum.  Do some of your magic poking thing on the quiet peeps (i.e., Stark, Beaver)  They are laughing at you in their QT. 

They said you look like a hairy fool. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Integrity28 seriously, if you don't get your head on straight you'll be handing scum an easy 'W'.

I'm clearly not scum.  Do some of your magic poking thing on the quiet peeps (i.e., Stark, Beaver)  They are laughing at you in their QT. 

They said you look like a hairy fool. 

I’d like to poke you, if you know what I mean…. Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

angry freak out GIF

I will say I have legit LOL'd reading this game since it went into the night phase... gs legit crack me up on some of those posts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Integrity28 seriously, if you don't get your head on straight you'll be handing scum an easy 'W'.

I'm clearly not scum.  Do some of your magic poking thing on the quiet peeps (i.e., Stark, Beaver)  They are laughing at you in their QT. 

They said you look like a hairy fool. 

damn G... here I thought you were a pretty mellow dude and you have been going Aggro since I left the office..lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Stark said:

damn G... here I thought you were a pretty mellow dude and you have been going Aggro since I left the office..lol

I know. It’s like Ape is somehow dominating me and it  makes me soo “triggered”.  I can’t really explain it without a gif. james franco shrug GIF by The Disaster Artist

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy lays in his bed. The room is dark and he's not really sure if he's awake or dreaming. His head is swimming both from the alcohol and from the current events rocking his family. His mind drifts to the war and then he hears it. Again. The tunneling behind his walls. His heartbeat quickens and his body floods with adrenaline. They're coming for him and there's nothing he can do but lay there and wait. He waits, and waits, every moment it feels like they must break through. Just when the amount of waiting becomes completely nerve wracking and absurd his walls crumble in and the Germans rush into his room. They take their knives and stab him as he lay over and over and over again. Tommy closes his eyes as he slips into deaths embrace once again...and then he takes a breath and opens his eyes again. It's morning in Birmingham and there's work to be done.

 

It is now Day.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GS - (Town Cop) results:

N1: Ape - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N2: Crusher - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N3: Stark - loyal to Peaky Blinders. 
 

——————

I’ll spell it out slowly for @Integrity28

You, Me, and @Stark are confirmed town; not sure if your character name is “Tommy”.  But someone or something saved Tommy’s ass. Saved it from one (or two) of the remaining 6.  This game is in the bag. 

@Drums, @Beaver, and @jvill 51 are officially on trial. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Drums has been present but not really hunting.  Kinda falls in line with the quarantine back story. 
 

Beaver has been suspiciously absent since his earlier voting activity. 


Jville clearly photoshopped that baby to have an excuse for his spotty participation.  
 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

GS - (Town Cop) results:

N1: Ape - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N2: Crusher - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N3: Stark - loyal to Peaky Blinders. 
 

——————

I’ll spell it out slowly for @Integrity28

You, Me, and @Stark are confirmed town; not sure if your character name is “Tommy”.  But someone or something saved Tommy’s ass. Saved it from one (or two) of the remaining 6.  This game is in the bag. 

@Drums, @Beaver, and @jvill 51 are officially on trial. 

Presence of the lawyer tells me there is a cop, so I’m inclined to believe that it’s you unless we get a counter (which we should at this point since there’s very likely only one scum left). My paranoia makes me hesitant to completely clear Ape, as he could have gotten lawyered up by Barry N1, but that would have been some gambit at a time when scum was seemingly in control of the game and there was little heat on JiF or Barry.

So we’ve got (at least) two mislynches left and a pool of three if we exclude Ape tinfoil. In the bag is a little strong, but town is in great shape.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

GS - (Town Cop) results:

N1: Ape - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N2: Crusher - loyal to Peaky Blinders.

N3: Stark - loyal to Peaky Blinders. 
 

——————

I’ll spell it out slowly for @Integrity28

You, Me, and @Stark are confirmed town; not sure if your character name is “Tommy”.  But someone or something saved Tommy’s ass. Saved it from one (or two) of the remaining 6.  This game is in the bag. 

@Drums, @Beaver, and @jvill 51 are officially on trial. 

Lol nice try

Vote Gsexy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, truth time fellas.

If you can counter greenseed, now is the time to do it. I can help piece the rest together, but I don’t want to theories. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Presence of the lawyer tells me there is a cop, so I’m inclined to believe that it’s you unless we get a counter (which we should at this point since there’s very likely only one scum left). My paranoia makes me hesitant to completely clear Ape, as he could have gotten lawyered up by Barry N1, but that would have been some gambit at a time when scum was seemingly in control of the game and there was little heat on JiF or Barry.

So we’ve got (at least) two mislynches left and a pool of three if we exclude Ape tinfoil. In the bag is a little strong, but town is in great shape.

Meant to calm this post gross.

So we have a night with no deaths and you lead in with this? Rather than calling on players to share their info?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Alright, truth time fellas.

If you can counter greenseed, now is the time to do it. I can help piece the rest together, but I don’t want to theories. 

 

I am a town tracker and followed Gsexy to drums last night

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Are you countering? I picked up your hint in night phase. Yes?

This is why your reveal threw me off so much…I wouldn’t expect a watcher and tracker in the same game.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Please share all your actions.

First night I followed Crusher and got nothing.   Hence why I said I thought crusher was town.   Second night I followed drums and got nothing.    Last night I followed Gsexy who visited drums

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...