Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

Nolder

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

First night I followed Crusher and got nothing.   Hence why I said I thought crusher was town.   Second night I followed drums and got nothing.    Last night I followed Gsexy who visited drums

Claims:

Beaver tracker - n3 gs to drums

Ape watcher - Nyn, self, holding this until others weigh in

Greenseed cop - ape, crusher, Stark - all town

Known roles:

Jif roleblocker

barry lawyer

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

First night I followed Crusher and got nothing.   Hence why I said I thought crusher was town.   Second night I followed drums and got nothing.    Last night I followed Gsexy who visited drums

Interesting. I am VT so if GS visited me, maybe the real doc protected me? I can't explain why else I'd be alive unless GS is actually the cop. 

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Tommy lays in his bed. The room is dark and he's not really sure if he's awake or dreaming. His head is swimming both from the alcohol and from the current events rocking his family. His mind drifts to the war and then he hears it. Again. The tunneling behind his walls. His heartbeat quickens and his body floods with adrenaline. They're coming for him and there's nothing he can do but lay there and wait. He waits, and waits, every moment it feels like they must break through. Just when the amount of waiting becomes completely nerve wracking and absurd his walls crumble in and the Germans rush into his room. They take their knives and stab him as he lay over and over and over again. Tommy closes his eyes as he slips into deaths embrace once again...and then he takes a breath and opens his eyes again. It's morning in Birmingham and there's work to be done.

It is now Day.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Not sure what it means but great scene! 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

So either GS or Beaver are lying then. More inclined to believe Beaver at the moment, just not sure why I'm alive if so. 

Yea, basically. I’m trying to think through how Nolder told me Jif visited twice - once as rb and once as NK - and if that’s a variable here. I’m also exhausted and don’t want to screw the pooch.

So you’re vanilla. Stark and jville should claim here. Everything on the table and I think we solve this now, as a group, rather than trying to play hero ball.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

So either GS or Beaver are lying then. More inclined to believe Beaver at the moment, just not sure why I'm alive if so. 

My theory (if beaver is telling the truth) is that greenseed used one ability on you and one ability in player X.

I still can’t reconcile a town tracker, watched and the likelihood of a cop to balance the lawyer. That’s why all claims makes sense here.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Meant to calm this post gross.

So we have a night with no deaths and you lead in with this? Rather than calling on players to share their info?

Well I know why there were no deaths, but by all means share some info. Cause unless you’re scum, we’ve got this locked up I believe.

Just now, Beaver said:

Ok I'm a little confused here.    We have Ape as a watcher, me as a tracker, GS claims to be a cop, Jville governor, Drums Vanilla Town.

so how was someone stabbed but not dead?  Stark?

I think you’re reading too much into the stabbing in the scene. That was them failing to kill me.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.0931c98676f0b58858004bf3504d03e8.gif

To be fair, that scene was not about me so this would make sense. But GS would still have to submit the kill no? So even if GS was a scum PR and used his ability on me then submitted the NK on Jvill, wouldn't Beaver see both? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Drums said:

To be fair, that scene was not about me so this would make sense. But GS would still have to submit the kill no? So even if GS was a scum PR and used his ability on me then submitted the NK on Jvill, wouldn't Beaver see both? 

I don't know.    I can only say I followed Gsexy to drums.  that's the only info I got.

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.0931c98676f0b58858004bf3504d03e8.gif

Ok, assuming you’re telling the truth - the scene only reflects one attempted kill and survival - which would be you?

I assume you want us to lynch a townie so you can nod it and vet you? In which case if you’re lying we screw ourselves. 

Beaver says greenseed went to drums.

Grrenseed says he viewed Stark.

You say scum went to you.

I saw greenseed go to X, and X also went to X (which suggests a self protect).

24 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yea

23 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Good point

Agree

Reality here is greenseed was in two places at once, based on claims. 

Ive gotta tend to work stuff. I’ll think in all of this. Not in a rush.

• Upvote 1

So my plan was, starting off the day, to get some more content out of Drums and Beaver and then reveal, use my power to vet my role, and we’re still in the same boat heading into tomorrow: two mislynches to go with some more info and another investigation from either Ape or GS. All that was based on there being only one left though. Still think that’s most likely the case, and that Beaver is scum, but should maybe talk that through a little more .

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea

Agree

Reality here is greenseed was in two places at once, based on claims. 

Ive gotta tend to work stuff. I’ll think in all of this. Not in a rush.

Yup, my day is starting soon and I'll be in Zoom for a few hours.

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

So my plan was, starting off the day, to get some more content out of Drums and Beaver and then reveal, use my power to vet my role, and we’re still in the same boat heading into tomorrow: two mislynches to go with some more info and another investigation from either Ape or GS. All that was based on there being only one left though. Still think that’s most likely the case, and that Beaver is scum, but should maybe talk that through a little more .

Stopping a lynch doesn’t stop a NK. Plus, your vest is gone. So, are we wanting to expose the doc? 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ok, assuming you’re telling the truth - the scene only reflects one attempted kill and survival - which would be you?

I assume you want us to lynch a townie so you can nod it and vet you? In which case if you’re lying we screw ourselves. 

Beaver says greenseed went to drums.

Grrenseed says he viewed Stark.

You say scum went to you.

I saw greenseed go to X, and X also went to X (which suggests a self protect).

See my post just above. If there’s only one scum it’s the right play. If there’s two, not so much, as this is lylo and I wouldn’t expect you all to just take my word for it.

Confused on your last bit though but maybe will make more sense when Stark reveals.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Stopping a lynch doesn’t stop a NK. Plus, your vest is gone. So, are we wanting to expose the doc? 

Pure numbers game after they failed to kill me last night. It’s 5 vs 1, 4 vs 1 after NK, 3 vs 1 after mislynch, 2 vs 1 heading into D6 in my plan. If we mislynch today and I don’t pardon, it’s 3 vs 1 heading into tomorrow, still lylo. So 2 mislynches in either scenario.

Again, all this depending on their being one scum left.