Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

Seriously, don't get caught up in my fake claim. It was just to mess with scum and an attempt to speed up the night-- if I died I had a gif ready.

My question is, if Beaver is scum, why wouldn't he try to frame GS with his result?

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Seriously, don't get caught up in my fake claim. It was just to mess with scum and an attempt to speed up the night-- if I died I had a gif ready.

My question is, if Beaver is scum, why wouldn't he try to frame GS with his result?

He said GS visited you - and if he believed your doc claim - isn’t that exactly what framing GS would have sounded like? 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He said GS visited you - and if he believed your doc claim - isn’t that exactly what framing GS would have sounded like? 

But if he was scum and chose to shoot Jvill, why would he say GS visited me?

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think they just ****ed it up. Fact is, we’ve got a flip that indicates there’s a cop, a non-countered cop, and a player caught in a lie about an uncountered cop.

Vote Beaver has to be the play

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount 

Beaver - Greenseed (1)

Greenseed - Beaver (1)

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think they just ****ed it up. Fact is, we’ve got a flip that indicates there’s a cop, a non-countered cop, and a player caught in a lie about an uncountered cop.

Vote Beaver has to be the play

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

If what you guys say is true.. needing a cop because we have a lawyer then let's just get this sh*t over with. 

Vote Beaver

Let’s put it this way, if there’s no cop - after seeing a lawyer - I’d call out a bit if bastard modding.

Season 4 Nbc GIF by Good Girls

vote beaver

Things have been hard on the Shelby family lately. Ada, Polly, and Michael are all gone. Alfie Solomons was a friend of sorts even if he chose the wrong side this time. John felt the pressure mounting on him. Arthur has always been a bit of a loose cannon and Finns just a kid. Tommy seemed lost in his own head and so it was John who had to be the rock they needed and he just wasn't used to it. He started giving orders that made no sense and asking too much from the regular people in Small Heath. Resentment grew. He may be a Shelby but he's not Tommy Shelby and he doesn't command respect like his brother does. In fact he'd pushed some people just too far. They wouldn't kill him but one day John was walking the streets and his protection detail melted away. He was alone and vulnerable. That's when he saw the Italians walk around the corner.

"In the bleak midwinter..."

RoUejqT.jpg

Beaver, John Shelby, Town Tracker has been lynched!