Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, like 2 posts below the quote you cited, I detail my actions. Go read.

Pretty sure Jif had you pegged as non-town, which is why he was happy to rally with me on getting you lynched.

GS is probably some sort of town PR that’s passive. He targets you with that role, he targets Stark with the NK.

This allows beaver to see him visit you. Me to see him and Stark at Stark.

Don’t get the bold. If it’s passive he wouldn’t get to target anyone, and one action wouldn’t show up for the watcher but not show up for the tracker. And what town PR would he be that can investigate and shoot and why would he lie about that if he’s town and get Beaver lynched?

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

@Beaver don’t think character reveals are allowed

Wait, you saw that he posted his character - a Shelby - and didn’t undo his lynch?

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I think they just ****ed it up. Fact is, we’ve got a flip that indicates there’s a cop, a non-countered cop, and a player caught in a lie about an uncountered cop.

Vote Beaver has to be the play

Jville…. Oh jville.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Don’t get the bold. If it’s passive he wouldn’t get to target anyone, and one action wouldn’t show up for the watcher but not show up for the tracker. And what town PR would he be that can investigate and shoot and why would he lie about that if he’s town and get Beaver lynched?

I meant scum PR, sorry.

There literally no explanation for who attached you and how you lost your vest. That’s the lynchpin to all of this, IMO.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Beaver said he tracked me to you, but what do you say? Do you think I visited you? Did I give you something? Did we hang out? Did I hurt you in some way? 

What is this? Are you hinting at something? Should drums be confessing a detail here?

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, you saw that he posted his character - a Shelby - and didn’t undo his lynch?

Jville…. Oh jville.

Yeah. Honestly put it from my mind quickly and never factored that in to my decision at all. Don’t wanna win that way

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I confirmed you visiting him. Nothing more.

My story is that I investigated Stark.

Your story is that I visited Stark. 

Dead Beavers story is that I visited Drums. 

Drums has no recollection of any visit (or gift, or whatever else can confirm a visit) from me or ANYBOdy.

and yet SOMEOnE visited Tommy. 

—————

Can we focus on who visited Tommy?

- It wasn’t ME, apparently I was dickin’ up the whole town last night. 
- It wasn’t Stark. 
-It wasn’t Ape.

That leaves Jville, the guy who has claimed to be in possession of a BPV…which matches up nicely with the Tommy no-kill scene…

And it leaves Drums.  Unless Tommy visited himself. 

I’ll be voting Drums. I’ll be investigating Drums. I’ll go play some drums, after eating some drumsticks. 

And if Ape is scum, I’m going to let him Sonicsh*t all over me. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

My story is that I investigated Stark.

Your story is that I visited Stark. 

Dead Beavers story is that I visited Drums. 

Drums has no recollection of any visit (or gift, or whatever else can confirm a visit) from me or ANYBOdy.

and yet SOMEOnE visited Tommy. 

—————

Can we focus on who visited Tommy?

- It wasn’t ME, apparently I was dickin’ up the whole town last night. 
- It wasn’t Stark. 
-It wasn’t Ape.

That leaves Jville, the guy who has claimed to be in possession of a BPV…which matches up nicely with the Tommy no-kill scene…

And it leaves Drums.  Unless Tommy visited himself. 

I’ll be voting Drums. I’ll be investigating Drums. I’ll go play some drums, after eating some drumsticks. 

And if Ape is scum, I’m going to let him Sonicsh*t all over me. 

Jville has all but said that scene was him.

@Stark is busy and not reading, but hopefully he saw that much, and will confirm it either way.

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I meant scum PR, sorry.

There literally no explanation for who attached you and how you lost your vest. That’s the lynchpin to all of this, IMO.

See the lynchpin to me is the Beaver’s track result. The easiest, simplest explanation here is GS is actually the cop, investigated Stark like he said, you saw him visit Stark like you said, and someone else is scum and took the shot at me. That all fits with everything, doesn’t leave us an unexplained lawyer, nice and tidy. But Beaver tracking GS to Drums blows that out of the water and only makes sense if the results can still be manipulated somehow.

maybe it’s the uncountered cop thing is still in my head and I need to let go of it. But if the lawyer was there to counteract the tracker and watched, then why the hell wouldn’t he have provided cover for JiF N1. And even then, there’s still no explanation for Beaver tracking GS to only one location and for you watching him show up in another. 

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jville has all but said that scene was him.

@Stark is busy and not reading, but hopefully he saw that much, and will confirm it either way.

I am keeping up when I can. 

I self protected. I am not the character that was in the scene 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

What does this mean? Like balanced PRs? Because if I am in essence a Role Cop (Town), JiF was a Role Blocker (Scum).  That would be countered, no?

It means you claimed cop and no one came out and said no he’s full of sh*t, I’m the actual cop. More interesting here though, why do you say you’re a role cop?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am keeping up when I can. 

I self protected. I am not the character that was in the scene 

Let's stop talking about which character we are not please.

Ive seen it a couple other times and I ignored it.

This is the one warning next time I'm gonna have to modkill whoever does it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

What does this mean? Like balanced PRs? Because if I am in essence a Role Cop (Town), JiF was a Role Blocker (Scum).  That would be countered, no?

No. Countered is you claim a role, someone else counter claims the same role.

28 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Alignment Cop?
I can investigate who is and who isn’t loyal to the Peaky Blinders. 

You have a role PM, why are you guessing which version of a cop you are?

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Here’s something that does make sense: Gsexy is a role cop who investigated Drums last night after his doc fake claim.

This is what I’ve been saying. If gsexy is scum - he’d role cop (passive power) drums AND NK Stark. 2 visits.

It still doesn’t reconcile the scene UNLESS jville is lying, but that would legit take coordination and agreement with Nolderp - and he wouldn’t do that.

The cops/investigators in the show are, decidedly, not loyal whatsoever to the Peaky Blinders.

Theory:

If there’s a kill tonight and the game isn’t over, we could be dealing with one scum one serial killer. GS is one and he role cop investigated Drums. The other (Ape?) shot me. Or GS had some untrackable kill attempt that was still watchable and shot Stark, and someone else shot me. All this would require some heavy bussing but it’s the only way I can explain Beavers result and Ape’s result without some heavy manipulation going on.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The cops/investigators in the show are, decidedly, not loyal whatsoever to the Peaky Blinders.

Theory:

If there’s a kill tonight and the game isn’t over, we could be dealing with one scum one serial killer. GS is one and he role cop investigated Drums. The other (Ape?) shot me. Or GS had some untrackable kill attempt that was still watchable and shot Stark, and someone else shot me. All this would require some heavy bussing but it’s the only way I can explain Beavers result and Ape’s result without some heavy manipulation going on.

I’m in the same headspace, but with you at the center. You being bad would be less contrived, given there wouldn’t be all the bussing - but with the 1-time vest, I’m wondering if you’re actually a jack of all trades with a vest, lynch reversal, and something else.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m in the same headspace, but with you at the center. You being bad would be less contrived, given there wouldn’t be all the bussing - but with the 1-time vest, I’m wondering if you’re actually a jack of all trades with a vest, lynch reversal, and something else.

For arguments sake assuming it’s not you: I don’t think it makes sense with me, it leaves an unexplained failed kill unless you think I also shot Stark but it was a ninja shot that you as the watcher couldn’t pick up. And it’s also unexplained why I would claim to have been shot last night, don’t see what I would have to gain in that scenario except maybe to muddy the waters a bit.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

For arguments sake assuming it’s not you: I don’t think it makes sense with me, it leaves an unexplained failed kill unless you think I also shot Stark but it was a ninja shot that you as the watcher couldn’t pick up. And it’s also unexplained why I would claim to have been shot last night, don’t see what I would have to gain in that scenario except maybe to muddy the waters a bit.

Yea, I don’t disagree. I had you as scum early, so I can’t totally shake it. Plus, you’ve been seeding this “ape gambit” for a while now.

Hard to say. If I were mod, I’d have done a scene representing Starks being targeted for kill and it failing (if that happened). So, we’d have seen 2 kills fail. In theory, if you’re scum and simply asked if that scene was flavor, you’d have insight to know the vest claim would carry. Again, a lot dependent on nolder - which is gaming the mod.

Someone is lying. It’s just not me.

20 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Just can’t get my story straight!

Jif on one shoulder. Barry the other. It’s a wonder you haven’t covered yourself in honey, and run naked into the midtown tunnel offering people a sweet treat.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I just keep reading this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ninja

You probably know roles better than most of us. And something doesn’t add up. From the NA’s

while I am reading along ape and jvill are basically posting what I am thinking  don’t know if I will be able to make any more sense of anything but i will be able to dive in once I get kids to bed.  About hour and half to 2 hours.