Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, not gonna lie - I’m at a loss - on one hand frustrated because there’s gotta be something I’m not seeing, in the other hand content to have done my part and figure out the last bits together… or die tonight, hahaha

Yeah, when GS said role cop a light bulb went off but still feels like there’s a piece missing. N1 some unidentified killer struck, N2 Italians, N3 no kill. If it was an odd/even situation Italians would be up, but N1 you caught JiF and he was Italian so that doesn’t make sense. It’s possible they earned an extra shot or something for finding me, and Gsexy is the only one left, but that would mean two kills that could avoid a track and a scene that only featured one failed kill. Somethings not clicking and I’m either gonna be pissed at myself or Nolder when this is all over.

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I guarantee we are all overthinking this. 

I’m investigating Drums tonight. 

Could be someone fudged with Beavers investigation results. I just have no idea what that role would be, and why it would mess with Beavers results but not Apes.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@jvill 51 how come you didn’t undo 80’s lynch? Would have been a great way to fix that mess…

never even thought of this, this is a good question. JVill answer was fine and the timing of scene prob didn't help

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I meant scum PR, sorry.

There literally no explanation for who attached you and how you lost your vest. That’s the lynchpin to all of this, IMO.

definitely the sticking point in the game logic. something is off. 

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Alignment Cop?
I can investigate who is and who isn’t loyal to the Peaky Blinders. 

bro... cop, role cop, "essentially" role cop, alignment cop.... GS has provided me with more laughs this game... 

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

The cops/investigators in the show are, decidedly, not loyal whatsoever to the Peaky Blinders.

Theory:

If there’s a kill tonight and the game isn’t over, we could be dealing with one scum one serial killer. GS is one and he role cop investigated Drums. The other (Ape?) shot me. Or GS had some untrackable kill attempt that was still watchable and shot Stark, and someone else shot me. All this would require some heavy bussing but it’s the only way I can explain Beavers result and Ape’s result without some heavy manipulation going on.

I don't know the show so none of the "material" does anything for me. I still don't get how we have a watcher see a guy in 1 place and the tracker see him in another. 

is it possible that scum can have a "2 shot" NA? I think that would be new to me, could that make more sense than the SK and alternating NK's with scum teams... based on the show are JiF and Barry's characters aligned or would it make sense for them to be potentially 2 teams. then the other kicker is that based on the numbers left it would have to be it can't be 2 on same team or the game is over tonight

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

never even thought of this, this is a good question. JVill answer was fine and the timing of scene prob didn't help

definitely the sticking point in the game logic. something is off. 

bro... cop, role cop, "essentially" role cop, alignment cop.... GS has provided me with more laughs this game... 

I don't know the show so none of the "material" does anything for me. I still don't get how we have a watcher see a guy in 1 place and the tracker see him in another. 

is it possible that scum can have a "2 shot" NA? I think that would be new to me, could that make more sense than the SK and alternating NK's with scum teams... based on the show are JiF and Barry's characters aligned or would it make sense for them to be potentially 2 teams. then the other kicker is that based on the numbers left it would have to be it can't be 2 on same team or the game is over tonight

I never finished watching the show and it’s been a year or two but the two scum flips we got were leaders of different gangs. They might have teamed up at some point to go against the Peaky Blinders, there’s a lot of backstabbing and stuff like that going on, but both flips said mafia so I think it’s likely the mafia team is comprised of the biggest bad guys that went against the Peaky Blinders. The cop from the first couple of seasons a huge nemesis as well, and would make sense as a SK in a game where the Peaky blinders are the good guys.

But yeah, I’ve been racking my brain on the conflicting track/watch and the only scenarios I can think of have some flaw.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Could be someone fudged with Beavers investigation results. I just have no idea what that role would be, and why it would mess with Beavers results but not Apes.

did some searching and its not from the site we usually link but I did find

https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Tracker

1395864045_ScreenShot2021-08-12at10_29_16PM.thumb.png.690bd6be4339a66fb06a7ebd34d5fd64.png

I don't think I've ever seen a hex master, transporter or disguiser..... also still doesn't add up to why 2 people saw GS in 2 places.

25 minutes ago, Stark said:

did some searching and its not from the site we usually link but I did find

https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Tracker

1395864045_ScreenShot2021-08-12at10_29_16PM.thumb.png.690bd6be4339a66fb06a7ebd34d5fd64.png

I don't think I've ever seen a hex master, transporter or disguiser..... also still doesn't add up to why 2 people saw GS in 2 places.

Came across this:

51DB19C2-A086-4BBF-9486-BB9F62CB6045.thumb.jpeg.e3ef3e5d9c9f034c0cd2b3ac5ce3f9e2.jpeg

Kind of fits if we say the lawyer is there to counteract the cop, and the tailor/framer is there to counteract the tracker and watcher. Not sure how it would work, but would assume you’d need to know the identity of the tracker.. so then the question becomes, what would make them target Beaver?

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Came across this:

51DB19C2-A086-4BBF-9486-BB9F62CB6045.thumb.jpeg.e3ef3e5d9c9f034c0cd2b3ac5ce3f9e2.jpeg

Kind of fits if we say the lawyer is there to counteract the cop, and the tailor/framer is there to counteract the tracker and watcher. Not sure how it would work, but would assume you’d need to know the identity of the tracker.. so then the question becomes, what would make them target Beaver?

Nevermind, think i was reading it wrong. I think this would affect the result given if a tracker tracked the framed/tailored player. So still no explanation for why those results would be different for a tracker and a watcher.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nevermind, think i was reading it wrong. I think this would affect the result given if a tracker tracked the framed/tailored player. So still no explanation for why those results would be different for a tracker and a watcher.

Actually, I think this would explain it. Say the framer/tailor targeted Greenseed. Anyone who tracked him would receive a tailored result, and anyone who watched him would receive a tailored result. Beaver tracked him, but Ape watched you, not Gsexy.

• Post of the Week 2

With John dead the war with the Italians really started to heat up. They got bolder and more vicious, killing anyone who ever even came into contact with a Peaky Blinder. This seemed like their final push to eliminate the Peaky Blinders altogether but they still needed to hit the Shelby family or it would never end. That's how Finn found himself tied to a chair in a dark room underneath what he thought was a friendly pub. To his credit they beat him and cut him but he never gave up any information about his family. Not where they would be or what their plans were or even what type of whiskey they liked to drink. In his last moments Finn just smiled because he knew in death he'd served his family well and deserved the name Shelby just as much as the others.

SSTOOY3.jpg

Ape, Finn Shelby, Town Watcher has been killed!

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Actually, I think this would explain it. Say the framer/tailor targeted Greenseed. Anyone who tracked him would receive a tailored result, and anyone who watched him would receive a tailored result. Beaver tracked him, but Ape watched you, not Gsexy.

“You” as in you @Stark. I’m tired.

GS: (framed) Town Cop

Jville: Town Pardoner

Stark: Town Doc

Ape: dead, nobody cares

Drums: Scum Framer

Excellent role research @Stark, and puzzle-piecing deduction @jvill 51.  

I don’t know if I could’ve painted a larger target on my back for the framing, but excellent timing on the execution @Drums, you’ve become a formidable scum player. 

Oh yeah, good job @Nynaeve, sorry @Jetsfan80, EAD @Barry McCockinner, always a pleasure @JiFapono , @Beaver and @The Crusher

I think that’s about it for people who played well in this game.

(Just to be crystal clear)

Unvote, vote Drums 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

A lawyer and a framer that also works on cop investigations seems like complete overkill. But why the lawyer without the cop?

Didn’t Nolder rage quit last game? Maybe this is his mod revenge game with wacky roles just to **** with everybody. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Didn’t Nolder rage quit last game? Maybe this is his mod revenge game with wacky roles just to **** with everybody. 

He’s doing a great job then. Maybe the lawyer role works differently than it typically does, which would mean Drums as framer could counteract all the investigation roles, but I doubt it.

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Came across this:

Why do I feel like a tailor is perfect for this game?