Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

ok... GS has a town result on everyone except jvill - has not provided a guilty... but GS is not confirmed town. has had a few weird comments on his role... and his larger post thanking everyone feels a little like WIFOM

at mass reveal drums goes with the least threatening claim of VT. GS confirmed town via investigation.. 

Jvill's claim is uncountered and his role can be either alliance... if he is scum his claim doesn't align with the story from what ape and jvill said. 

so GS is either not a cop and just F*ing with us hoping we off Jvill... or Jvill is doing the same, but when you break down the NA's its a bit of a  mindf*ck

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

GS: (framed) Town Cop

Jville: Town Pardoner

Stark: Town Doc

Ape: dead, nobody cares

Drums: Scum Framer

Excellent role research @Stark, and puzzle-piecing deduction @jvill 51.  

I don’t know if I could’ve painted a larger target on my back for the framing, but excellent timing on the execution @Drums, you’ve become a formidable scum player. 

Oh yeah, good job @Nynaeve, sorry @Jetsfan80, EAD @Barry McCockinner, always a pleasure @JiFapono , @Beaver and @The Crusher

I think that’s about it for people who played well in this game.

(Just to be crystal clear)

Unvote, vote Drums 

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

@Greenseed4 who did you investigate and what was the result?

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Unvote

you slick, son-of-a-bitch

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Drums, loyal to the Peaky Blinders. 

Sorry but you guys are dumb if it is anyone but GS today

@Stark you are the only person with two point validation.  1. My results, and 2. Ape confirming my “visit” to you. So I trust that you ARE town. 

The only thing making me think Drums is town is the results I got. His play is scum AF.  And If there’s a role that can muddy investigation results, I can’t imagine the scum NOT being Drums.  

I know Jville didn’t get “loyalty points” from an investigation, but he helped piece out the possibility of a Framer/Tailor role which would be weird if that was him. I also can’t reconcile the stabbing scene with the BPV.  Like, he has to be Tommy, right?

Going with my gut.

vote Drums

GS I see what you are saying...

im just trying to figure out if im missing something - it would be simple if Jvill scene didn't suggest him as town based on the show. we didn't have the weird NA's previous night. you voting against your investigation here is just giving me some hesitation if im being honest, and then again it maybe makes sense

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

GS I see what you are saying...

im just trying to figure out if im missing something - it would be simple if Jvill scene didn't suggest him as town based on the show. we didn't have the weird NA's previous night. you voting against your investigation here is just giving me some hesitation if im being honest, and then again it maybe makes sense

If we can reconcile the failed NK that would be key. 

So I’m basically down to this: I can see there being a role that can mess with tracking results OR cop results. I can’t see a role that can mess with both, especially with there already being a lawyer in the game. If that role is in the game, well, ****in @Nolder.

The Beaver tracking result, Ape watching result, me getting shot result still can’t be reconciled by anything other than interference or GS having a lot of actions that can’t all be detected. I THINK Gsexy is lying about his Drums result because he’s 3rd party. But it’s also possible he’s just the last scum, is a role cop, and the lawyer was designed to protect against the tracker/watcher. In either scenario GS isn’t town.

So I think the move here, for me, is lynch Gsexy and if the game is still ongoing hope Stark nails the protect tonight.

Vote Gsexy

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If we can reconcile the failed NK that would be key. 

I mean that's all we have been doing the last day. Jvill and I were up all night feeding/changing babies diapers and searching mafia sites for roles that match

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

So I’m basically down to this: I can see there being a role that can mess with tracking results OR cop results. I can’t see a role that can mess with both, especially with there already being a lawyer in the game. If that role is in the game, well, ****in @Nolder.

The Beaver tracking result, Ape watching result, me getting shot result still can’t be reconciled by anything other than interference or GS having a lot of actions that can’t all be detected. I THINK Gsexy is lying about his Drums result because he’s 3rd party. But it’s also possible he’s just the last scum, is a role cop, and the lawyer was designed to protect against the tracker/watcher. In either scenario GS isn’t town.

So I think the move here, for me, is lynch Gsexy and if the game is still ongoing hope Stark nails the protect tonight.

Vote Gsexy

damnit.. okay no pressure stark

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Stark you are the only person with two point validation.  1. My results, and 2. Ape confirming my “visit” to you. So I trust that you ARE town. 

The only thing making me think Drums is town is the results I got. His play is scum AF.  And If there’s a role that can muddy investigation results, I can’t imagine the scum NOT being Drums.  

I know Jville didn’t get “loyalty points” from an investigation, but he helped piece out the possibility of a Framer/Tailor role which would be weird if that was him. I also can’t reconcile the stabbing scene with the BPV.  Like, he has to be Tommy, right?

Going with my gut.

vote Drums

I've known you're a "cop" for a few days. I could have messed with your investigation on Stark if that were the case. This is dumb. LYNCH THIS

18 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Gsexy

I don't see a scenario where this game continues unless Stark is a Godfather or something. Either way, it's a waste of time until the game actually continues. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

VOTE Gsexy

I am seeing things similar to Jvill feels like there is something we are missing but I don't know what.. GS going against his last investigation of drums is really making me lean this way.

FINALLY

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't see a scenario where this game continues unless Stark is a Godfather or something. Either way, it's a waste of time until the game actually continues. 

If scum is able to **** with tracking and cop investigations, and you guys had a lawyer, and you had a roleblocker, than town was ****ed from the beginning and I won’t feel bad about losing

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

If scum is able to **** with tracking and cop investigations, and you guys had a lawyer, and you had a roleblocker, than town was ****ed from the beginning and I won’t feel bad about losing

I'm VT so watch your mouth