Jump to content

Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wife wasn’t due for a couple of weeks, figured I could fit this game in before then. Turns out my daughter had other plans and wanted to get in on the scum killing. Welcome to the world Baby Jvill, we

Hi guys, Had to put down my dog yesterday so I apologize beforehand if I'm extra emo this game... it is what it is.   vote 80

Nolder if you need help with VCs, lmk. Pretty sure I can distinguish bolded words well. Cursive though is a toughy...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Hmmmm

unvote

Vote Ape

 

 

 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Damn, ok, I feel you Beaver. Unvote Vote Ape

Good case.

Keep pressing. I think you got one.

kisses feel GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2021 at 1:22 PM, jvill 51 said:

Wife wasn’t due for a couple of weeks, figured I could fit this game in before then. Turns out my daughter had other plans and wanted to get in on the scum killing. Welcome to the world Baby Jvill, weighing in at just over 6 pounds, or approximately the same weight as a Crusher post 4th lunch but pre 1st dinner porterhouse.

B18290DF-ACAD-40D7-ABA1-E61C1E18154D.thumb.jpeg.6b4eafea3f11470f6b547a7209abceea.jpeg

Congrats, dude! What a beautiful laser baby!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, Nynaeve said:

Hi guys,

Had to put down my dog yesterday so I apologize beforehand if I'm extra emo this game... it is what it is.

 

vote 80

Sorry to hear that, Nyn. That's tough. I'll have to do the same with my dog, too, very soon.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, Nynaeve said:

Hi guys,

Had to put down my dog yesterday so I apologize beforehand if I'm extra emo this game... it is what it is.

 

vote 80

Sorry bunny. Lost couple pets over last few years. Awful thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nyn say Barry or Drums is scum. What says you? 

Nyn spent the entire last game saying I was scum and diceballs wasn’t.

I say, nothing has happened in this game yet and there’s literally zero content to make a read on.

So…

faceplant sliding GIF

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nyn spent the entire last game saying I was scum and diceballs wasn’t.

I say, nothing has happened in this game yet and there’s literally zero content to make a read on.

So…

faceplant sliding GIF

That sounds kinda of scummy honestly. I like my vote. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nyn spent the entire last game saying I was scum and diceballs wasn’t.

I say, nothing has happened in this game yet and there’s literally zero content to make a read on.

So…

faceplant sliding GIF


Town Ape would not use a player’s previous game against them, and probably would vote someone who did what you just did.

Vote Ape

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

100 % scummy post.  

Possibly 

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:


Town Ape would not use a player’s previous game against them, and probably would vote someone who did what you just did.

Vote Ape

But not nearly as scummy as this one

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That sounds kinda of scummy honestly. I like my vote. 

I like your vote too, and forgive you in advance.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:


Town Ape would not use a player’s previous game against them, and probably would vote someone who did what you just did.

Vote Ape

You are making up meta. This pings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sounds like something I would do

It sounds like something we’d all do. All I meant is that there’s no read to be made on you saying that. Not sure why crusher asked - and really not cool with 80 reframing it as me using it against you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It sounds like something we’d all do. All I meant is that there’s no read to be made on you saying that. Not sure why crusher asked - and really not cool with 80 reframing it as me using it against you. 

I chose two random players and winged it 

You're welcome! Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Votecount

Beaver - Stark, Barry, Greenseed, Crusher (4)

Crusher - Drums (1)

Ape - Jvill, Beaver, 80 (3)

80 - Nyn, Ape (2)

 

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline Monday 10AM

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

Beaver - Stark, Barry, Greenseed, Crusher (4)

Crusher - Drums (1)

Ape - Jvill, Beaver, 80 (3)

80 - Nyn, Ape (2)

 

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline Monday 10AM

Wtf why can’t I read this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...