Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

53 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Huh, I even double checked and made the same mistake twice.

I read your post as "unvote, vote 80" but it says "unvote, jesus 80".

The problem is that second part is also in bold.

I guess my eyes just glazed over "jesus" and assumed it said "vote".

You know like how you can read stuff even if some letters are missing or wrong?

Well...it's too late to change anything now.

Ill take the blame since ultimately it's my responsibility to get this stuff right but do me a favor and try to only use bold when voting and unvoting someone. 

Well on the bright side it’s a Jetnation mafia first, Greenseeds has brought so much to the game since playing, 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Well this is about to get interesting. 

Unless typing the name of our Lord and Savior is the same as voting someone, I don’t see how what I posted was misconstrued as a vote. 

I misread it as well.   My mistake.......and Nolder's as well ?

27 minutes ago, Stark said:

We playing some drunk mafia 

archer sterling GIF

Drunk AF. I was at the water lantern festival at the National Harbor yesterday, with my wife, daughter. Son-in-law and my month old grandson. . Kept getting a drink or beer at any of the outdoor bars along there. Also went into MGM to game a bit but had a few drinks and had to leave for the festival. I honestly sorta remember what I posted last night. Yet, looks like I was by far not the drunkest here. Color me impressed. 

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Drunk AF. I was at the water lantern festival at the National Harbor yesterday, with my wife, daughter. Son-in-law and my month old grandson. . Kept getting a drink or beer at any of the outdoor bars along there. Also went into MGM to game a bit but had a few drinks and had to leave for the festival. I honestly sorta remember what I posted last night. Yet, looks like I was by far not the drunkest here. Color me impressed. 

lol - sounds fun.  

Father-il was surprised and had a blast at Chappelle.  It was great.  He ended up having a bunch of his friends there too.  Jeff Ross the Roaster Master kind of hosted it and did a set. I cant remember the first guy, he was kind of like a new comer and then it was Hannibal Burress and Donnell Rawlings before Chappelle. They were great.  Clearly partying because by the time Chappelle came out, he was wasted.  lol but ofcourse, he delivered.  It was hilarious.  He actually didnt even realize how much time he had left, I think he was just coming off the cuff and he went to ask for another drink and his manager was like, dude, you're out of time.  We're actually over time.  So he comes out and is like, welp, I guess, I'm done.  And drops the mic.  lol  But then comes back out and turns the lights on and says, "see how different you all look at how all of you are smiling, remember that and be kind to each other".  Pretty dope moment actually.

• Sympathy 5

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

lol - sounds fun.  

Father-il was surprised and had a blast at Chappelle.  It was great.  He ended up having a bunch of his friends there too.  Jeff Ross the Roaster Master kind of hosted it and did a set. I cant remember the first guy, he was kind of like a new comer and then it was Hannibal Burress and Donnell Rawlings before Chappelle. They were great.  Clearly partying because by the time Chappelle came out, he was wasted.  lol but ofcourse, he delivered.  It was hilarious.  He actually didnt even realize how much time he had left, I think he was just coming off the cuff and he went to ask for another drink and his manager was like, dude, you're out of time.  We're actually over time.  So he comes out and is like, welp, I guess, I'm done.  And drops the mic.  lol  But then comes back out and turns the lights on and says, "see how different you all look at how all of you are smiling, remember that and be kind to each other".  Pretty dope moment actually.

Oh dude, that sounds awesome . For the era nothing was funnier than The Chapelle Show! Even now I still qoute shit with friends, love to have been there too! With you. Barely dressed. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ha. Me too. We had the back to school weekend blitz yesterday then go home and I started making every drink I could with tequila so I can make room for a few Mezcal bottles.  Am actually finishing a bottle of tequila right now about to start the grill. Some venison back straps for me, strips for boys, filet for wife (shocking). Just got some potatoes with garlic and butter thrown on and making another drink. 

sorry not near enough to share with Crrusher… maybe next time 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

Ha. Me too. We had the back to school weekend blitz yesterday then go home and I started making every drink I could with tequila so I can make room for a few Mezcal bottles.  Am actually finishing a bottle of tequila right now about to start the grill. Some venison back straps for me, strips for boys, filet for wife (shocking). Just got some potatoes with garlic and butter thrown on and making another drink. 

damn, I'll be right over.

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

homer drool GIF

After Ada was killed Polly went looking for trouble. She stumbles through the city drunk berating pedestrians and daring to shoot anyone not loyal to the Peaky Blinders. Sometimes when you go looking for trouble trouble is what you find. The street is suddenly clear and quiet. Polly looks up and around but no one is there. She takes a swig from a bottle and continues forward a few feet before tripping over her dress, again. When she looks up there are men standing in the road. She's too angry to be afraid. She readies a swear laden insult that would make a sailor blush but before she got the first word out there was a loud bang and a hole appeared right in the middle of her forehead. She's dead before she hits the ground.

PrsWxFs.jpg

Nyn, Polly Gray, Vanilla Town, has been killed!