Freddie "Hollywood" Mitchell

SoFlaJets

remeber how great this guy said he was gonna be comin out of college?Quite a self-promoter whadda ya think,could we use him?Andy Reid seems pretyy tired of his act....

Eagles | No Assurance for Mitchell to Return - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:19:29 -0800

Updating a previous report, Ashley McGeachy Fox, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid failed to provide WR Freddie Mitchell any assurance that he would return to the club next season. Reid admitted that he was unhappy with Mitchell's flamboyant attitude during the playoffs last season. "He's here right now," Reid said. "Freddie likes to talk. It's not a secret. Freddie likes to talk, and he talked too much. Did I like it? No."

remeber how great this guy said he was gonna be comin out of college?Quite a self-promoter whadda ya think,could we use him?Andy Reid seems pretyy tired of his act....
dude, i'm tired of his act & i don't give a spit about the eagles!! his all talk, no action bit would play very badly in new york. very badly!!

ummm...yeah..

I know LOL, but it shouldn't be the reason for cutting Mitchell. If you're reid you look like an even dumber fata## than perceived if you blast Mitchell for talking alot of garbage yet turn the other cheek when TO talks his smack.

Mitchell is garbage, he has terrible hands

Apparently, DW2 cursed out his wife on the board that shant be named. Then she got on there, told him to get off the board. He had to unregister and everything. There's a whole couple threads on it. Just bizzare.

But did you see the first thread?

What happened was a person claiming to be DW2's wife and using DW2's screen name told everyone on the site that she found DW2 with another man :shock: and that DW2 used that site and others like it to pick up men. That thread was deleted within like 20 minutes and that was pretty much the first thread. Then he started on apologizing with his own SN. Saying that someone is very angry with him. Then some newbie registered that day claiming to be his wife said it was all true what was said in the first thread.

That is some bizarre Sh#t. Hopefully he sticks his head in here so we can find out what the story is. :lol:

Apparently he sent JG an e-mail stating his wife will not allow him on anymore sites like this again. She stated this on one of the threads that are still up. WTF knows if the whole thing is true though I mean she could have found a picture of him with a stripper and went psycho. People will do crazy things during times like these I guess.

Archived