Green and White Practice Saturday Night

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Zach with a bad pick to Javelin Guidry. Tried to force the ball on a post to Crowder. Guidry broke nicely to follow Crowder and the ball hit him in stride. The mood amongst the fans isn’t great.

It’s like they said… just like having Sam, with the rookie pay scale reset.

Im not troubled by what Wilson has done tonight. The question has always been, what does he do when he's under pressure, and when he's been hit hard in. game. He didn't see this at BYU. To me that's a huge part of any evaluation process. And it was a missing part of Wilson's because of his o-line and level of competition at BYU.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Dline setting up 

JFM- Rankins - Foley- Lawson

Blair - Shepherd - Smart - Huff

Rashed- Dwumfor- Marshall- Valoaga 

Marshall got dapped up during individual drills by a coach. Lawson moves with more aggression and flexibility than others. It’s interesting to watch.

translation???

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I've been saying this for a minute now. People are REALLY going to underestimate our defense. They are going to carry us this year.

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

This is a top 10 D in the league easily.  They are going to pressure the qb, force turnovers and score tds.

There will be alot of running the ball and playing d while wilson has the training wheels on.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, genot said:

Im not troubled by what Wilson has done tonight. The question has always been, what does he do when he's under pressure, and when he's been hit hard in. game. He didn't see this at BYU. To me that's a huge part of any evaluation process. And it was a missing part of Wilson's because of his o-line and level of competition at BYU.

I thought they weren't hitting tonight?

6 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Mosley picks Wilson on deflection to crowder. Bad pass.

Bad pass is a bit of a tough grade there. It’s 4th and 9 and he throws it to the only guy with even a chance if converting a 1st down.  Yes he forced it, but you have to force it there, was the best choice of the 3 routes past the sticks.

• Upvote 4