Green and White Practice Saturday Night

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Lith thank you man. 

As long as we can get video clips like this one? Tonight will be really fun for us. 

Hoping some of the folks in the stands will share videos, our writers do not always share that much.  I will share what I find.

Just now, Greg555 said:

Well… most importantly…I have to figure out how to watch my Jets during the regular season…since I live in So Jersey..in a condo community that doesn’t have direct tv

this happens every year

any chance?  Besides illegal unstable streams?

I get Sunday Ticket but I use SportsSurge for other live sporting events and it's awesome man 100% no lag and perfect streams. I'll inbox you a Jets live stream every Sunday before kickoff man. I can also send you an MLB baseball game right now so you can check it out lmk.

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I get Sunday Ticket but I use SportsSurge for other live sporting events and it's awesome man 100% no lag and perfect streams. I'll inbox you a Jets live stream every Sunday before kickoff man. I can also send you an MLB baseball game right now so you can check it out lmk.

Can you include me as well?TIA

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Thanks..  that sounds great.

• Upvote 2