62 members have voted

1. 1. How Hyped is EM?

• Strongly too over-hyped
    • Too over-hyped
    • Perfectly hyped
    • Too under-hyped
    • Strongly too under-hyped

2 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

Isn't any point of view a projection at this point, good or bad? All draft picks are all hype (see, Darnold, Sam).

Yes, and I am excited by all of the hype.  But my point is that I would like to at least see him play before I will totally buy in.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yes, and I am excited by all of the hype.  But my point is that I would like to at least see him play before I will totally buy in.

Come on Lith you're a Georgia Bulldogs and SEC crazed fan. 

This kid (within your SEC Conference) just broke the All-Time single season Ole' Miss Receiving record for most receptions during a single season. And what's nuts is how he did it throughout only 8 games of play too. That's insane.

This kid is more than just hype my dude he's the real deal Elijah Holyfield. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Agreed.   Let’s see what he looks like in game situations and against other defenses.  Plus, those expecting gaudy numbers from him should keep in mind that the Jets probably won’t be throwing the ball 30 times a game, and the system generally spreads the ball around.   

• Upvote 1

It seems like he hasn't missed a catch in practice yet so I can't see any good argument as to why he's being over-hyped.  Make every play in practice and of course people will believe you're going to be special.  You practice the way you play and play the way you practice.  Those who are seeing him practice are hyping him exactly as he should be hyped.  Those who haven't seen him are under-hyping him.  No one is over-hyping him.

He's excelling at the task at hand.  What more can anyone ask of the kid?  I'm sure he's well aware it will be a very different set of challenges on gameday, Week 1.

Moore is definitely hyped up right now, but justifiably so.  It is very difficult for a rookie to come in and not only show that he belongs but lead the charge right out of the gate.

We obviously need to see it translate to real games.

All Moore has ever done is produce.  I don't expect that to stop in the NFL.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

It benefits Zach alot that the most talked about player in camp is not the the qb number 2 pick in the draft.  Its actually crazy if you think about it.  But Elijah Moore has over taken Zach as the most talked about and exciting rookie on this roster.

Elijah is taking alot of the spotlight off of Wilson.  And that is a good thing.