• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now Josh Allen can go back to playing like crap.

Thank God Sam sucked!!! 😀

If he keeps builds on what he was doing last year, getting it done now could wind up being a deal for them. Hope Zach earns a billion dollar contract. 

Posted Images

43 mill a year avg...

My god.

This exponential rise in QB salary is going to be crippling. It was only what, 4-5 years ago that Cousin's signing with MIN at roughly 30 a year was setting the bar and we've already gone up 15 mill from that...

so Zach's extention will be roughly 55 m a year???

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

43 mill a year avg...

My god.

This exponential rise in QB salary is going to be crippling. It was only what, 4-5 years ago that Cousin's signing with MIN at roughly 30 a year was setting the bar and we've already gone up 15 mill from that...

so Zach's extention will be roughly 55 m a year???

After the lousy QB play we've had for too many years to mention, Woody would gladly pay that if Zach is the real deal.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Mayfield and Jackson must be doing backflips today. Whoever gets paid last, gets paid most. Bills fans probably feel fine paying Allen whatever it takes. The guy has gotten significantly better every year in the league and seems to have solidified himself as a top 3 in the league 

If you're the Browns or Ravens (or their fans) do you feel great about giving that kind of money to Mayfield or Jackson? Jackson especially would be tough for me. Despite his MVP season, imo, he hasn't showed that he has been able to develop the part of his game needed to win in the playoffs. I suppose at this point they HAVE to pay him and hope for the best, but I'm not sure how great I'd feel about it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Josh Allen is a heck of a player.  He is worth every penny of that contract.  He is what we hoped Darnold would have become.

I hope Zach can become the player Josh Allen is.

2 greatly different approaches to bringing in a rookie QB. one team did it better. after the last few games of Sam's rookie year I thought we may have something and then sh!t hit the fan

I hope Zach can be come a perennial top 7-8 QB and JD and Salah turn this team into a machine.

Interesting.  Was hearing josh Allen and baker mayfields agents were waiting to see what Lamar Jackson got because Lamar Jackson’s mother is negotiating his contract and they didn’t want to be embarrassed if she could negotiate a higher contract than they could lol.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Stark said:

probably more but yes... stupidly high salaries

also its so dumb how "the next guy due" to get a contract just gets to become the highest paid at most positions when the guy getting top dollar isn't as good as the guy that actually earned top dollar.

Yes that trend of agent driven “set the market” agenda is really turbocharging this escalation