Summer League: Knicks vs. Toronto (Sunday, August 8th, 2021 @4:30 P.M) on ESPN2!

I'm so fired up for this summer league squad and we should definitely 100% win the Summer League Championship (for the first time ever) while displaying to the entire NBA how absolutely fully loaded and stacked we are in youth of potential. 

C; Jericho Sims. 

PF: Obi Toppin. 

SF: Quentin Grimes. 

SG: Immanuel Quickley. 

PG: Rokas Jokubaitis. 

6th man: Miles McBride (PG).

7th man; Luca Vildoza. 

And that's the starting 5 (top 7 rotation) I'm hopeful to see.

And the only reason why I want Rokas starting @ PG over McBride is because I brought Rokas is a future European phenom PG but he mentioned the other day if he SHINES during Summer League he'll join the NBA this year and leave Barcelona. 

I'm so confident in this Knicks summer league team just for fun I put $177 on NY at our local game room to win it all @ +550 odds for $1,150 in return. I want us to win so bad because I'll take that $1,150 and I'll take that entire 1,150 and put it on Coach Saleh for COY award @ +2000 odds for $24,150 in return because it'll be HOUSE MONEY (and I truly believe coach SALEH of 2021 will pull a coach THIBS 2020 during year #1 and win the Coach of the Year award). 

Vegas loves our Knicks talent and youth so much to the point of having our Knicks and then Detroit as the #1 favorites to win the Summer League Championship (+550 for both NY/DET). 

And as an FSU fan I hope our boy Quentin Grimes gives my dude Scottie Barnes (out of FSU) the BUSINESS today on the wings @ SF. 

Go NEW YORK Go New York GO!

So fired up for this team I think it's awesome how we have veteran players like Kemba Walker, Derrick Rose, Alec Burks, Nerlens Noel, Taj Gibson and  Julius Randle etc but this young talent is SICK with Immanuel Quickley, R.J. Barrett, Obi Toppin and Mitchell Robinson along with our 2021 Rookie draft class. 

From 0-1 to 2-1 (back to back wins). 

And Immanuel Quickley, Miles McBride and Obi Toppin have been absolute fire ? ? ?

And especially tonight Miles McBride just balled the fk out vs. LAL...

Miles McBride

28 minutes played..

7/9 from the field.

(FG% of 77.8%).

6/6 from 3PT.

(100% from 3).

1 steal.

5 assists.

7 rebounds.

0 turnovers.

22 POINTS!

(And his Defense was even more impressive than his Offense).

That is all.

Wow.

KNICKS 2-1 AND RIGHT BACK INTO THE SUMMER LEAGUE RUNNING. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well we got destroyed and I probably just wasted $177 because at 0-1 NYK probably won't have a chance @ making the SL playoffs anymore ??

Shut up dude

Don't quit on yourself or your NY Knicks bet so soon (and/or just ye)t. 

Now 2-1 overall (back to back wins).

with a chance to improve to 3-1 come tonight @ 8:00 vs. Cleveland (ESPN2).

You're alive DWC. 

ONLY 7 UNDEFEATED TEAMS REMAINING

Boston 3-0.

Pelicans 2-0.

76ers 2-0.

Kings 2-0.

Heat 2-0.

Minnesota 2-0.

Utah 2-0.

NYK 2-1.

Win out during your next two games and you'll have a really strong chance of advancing to the Summer League Championship game @ 4-1 overall

(Friday)

4:00 - Minnesota (2-0) vs Milwaukee = we need Minnesota to lose.

5:00 - Miami (2-0) vs. Utah (2-0) = Win/Win for NYK (because 1 team won't be undefeated anymore).

6:00 - Pelicans (2-0) vs. Cleveland = we need New Orleans to lose.

9:00 - Kings (2-0) vs Memphis = we need Kings to lose.

Hopefully only 3 remaining undefeated teams heading into Saturdays games come tomorrow.

Are you also going to waive the white flag all because your Jets drop an early season game? Grow up DWC. 

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

White Flag Couple GIF by Hollyoaks
Defense in 1st and 3rd quarter horrendous. Quickly is not a PG. Needs to improve shot. 

Give Up Grass GIF by Jon Newman

Immanuel Quickley had two bad games and two KILLER games. 

And of course he needs to improve his shot, what player doesn't after their rookie season?

Kid made the All NBA Rookie team and USA Select team due to draining 100+ 3's last year with a beautiful floater.

Immanuel Quickley @ pick #25 was the STEAL OF 2020'S DRAFT.

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

And of course he needs to improve his shot, what player doesn't after their rookie season?

My statement was that I don’t think he is a natural fit at PG. If that’s the case, then he needs to be a better off-ball shooter. Don’t take these comments personally. 

39% 3-pt. won’t cut it. 

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I believe he was 2nd team. 

Doesn't matter which team. 

Because @ pick #25 Immanuel Quickley was the steal of the draft and if the NBA has a Re-Draft he's going top 7. 

Rod Strickland.

Sean Elliott.

Glen Rice.

Gary Payton.

Robert Horry.

Latrell Sprewell.

Nick Van Exel.

Toni Kukoč.

Lindsey Hunter.

Juwan Howard.

Jalen Rose.

Kevin Garnett.

Rasheed Wallace.

Ray Allen.

Kobe Bryant.

Shawn Marion.

Ron Artest.

Manu Ginóbili.

Carlos Boozer. 

Josh Smith.

Al Jefferson.

Danny Granger. 

Raymond Felton. 

Paul Millsap. 

Rajon Rondo.

Kevin Love. 

Marc Gasol. 

James Harden.

Paul George.

Andre Drummond.

Jonas Valančiūnas.

Giannis Antetokounmpo. 

Zach LaVine. 

Bojan Bogdanović.

Myles Turner.

Jamal Murray.

Lonzo Ball.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

Mitchell Robinson. 

So were they (2nd team).

What are you really trying to say man? That he's "not a PG" before heading into his 2nd season?

19 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What are you really trying to say man? That he's "not a PG" before heading into his 2nd season?

1st off, I appreciate the link to Jets/Giants stream. 

Secondly, you have your opinion and I have mine and that’s ok. You don’t need to go over the top trying to change my mind. That lies with Quickley. I’ll be the first to admit my mistake. I certainly hope he becomes a main cog than a piece off the bench. 

• Sympathy 1