Is OFFICIAL!!! Bonds a cheat. Pull the records.

SouthernJet

....and people still try to compare Bonds to the Babe

He could probably still be a 20-25 Hr guy.

Juice or not (Definitely JUICE), the guy was and is a pure hitter with incredible bat speed.

He should just retire and not put baseball through the burden of having to ignore his passing the Babe.

If bonds plays 120 games in 2006, I think he'll hit 30-35 homers and have a .400 OBP

thats why I drafted him in my fantasy league with my friends from college. he'll get IBBs out the ying yang because nobody wants to give up #714

The PROOF is When you notice these guys jumping 3 jersey sizes in 1 off season Bro. Wake up and Smell the jet fumes man. there's your Proof :box:

or maybe he was eating his wheaties

now we have proof he was doping and don't have to deal with people telling us to "prove" he was doing all this ****.

well u are the rube of the league u r in then,,

thats like drafting a dead guy in fantasy football,,

this turd wont even play this year ,,

one of the bennys of roids was it improved his eyesight,, so even a non roid athelete like bonds will have trouble with the decreased eyesight,,the article states his biggest gains was when he kicked in the eye improvement regimen,,

he is done,, trade him for pizza,, i hear he is gonna have a hell of a year,,

pizza? you mean PiAzza?

and I think Bonds will put up similar ratio numbers of '05 in more games

how can he put up similiar #s when HE AINT PLAYIN,,

this is the end,,,you got hosed dude

who says he aint playin?

Bonds is an a$$hole with no respect for the history and integrety of baseball history, you KNOW he's playing this year