Michael Thomas

I just want it on record that this is a terrible idea to bring him in. For his money, with his injuries and the fact that he is all bad for our roster construction when considering the compensation he and the saints would ask for. It's all bad.

If you want is to Persue the Thomas I'd the saints for a trade then you are a terrible person too 

Thomas is done, will never be the same player, this is the first year of his rapid decline, book it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 4

6 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I just want it on record that this is a terrible idea to bring him in. For his money, with his injuries and the fact that he is all bad for our roster construction when considering the compensation he and the saints would ask for. It's all bad.

If you want is to Persue the Thomas I'd the saints for a trade then you are a terrible person too 

Thomas is done, will never be the same player, this is the first year of his rapid decline, book it.

Did anyone say we are bringing him in?

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

And who said it was a good idea to trade for Thomas? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What makes him such a terrible person? Has he ever been arrested for rape, murder, beating up a girl, fighting innocent dogs or sleeping with a teammates wife etc? I don't think he has.

So I'm just not understanding this horrible person thing for Jets fans who would love a 28 year old Michael Thomas? 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

It was Gase and Mac. They were on a zoom meeting. 

292F794A-B8B7-4069-B7E8-53CD5250FE1B.jpeg

the-new-york-jets-total-mess-media-narra

I think the fans who hate the Zach Wilson pick, GM bash Joe Douglas and question the hiring of coach Saleh?

Secretly wanted to keep this awesome trio of Sam/Macc/Gase together for the next 10+ years. 

Because. That's where Football was going. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

i see you found a liquor store that still sells cisco

23 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

will ferrell wtf GIF

LOL

Not much really.

Michael Thomas is one of the Saints' best and most accomplished players. But tension has seemingly been growing between the two sides for the better part of a year. An injury-riddled 2020 saw Thomas suspended by the team, and the star wide receiver reportedly ignored calls from Saints officials for months after the season. Now, with coach Sean Payton publicly lamenting Thomas delaying an offseason surgery that'll keep him sidelined into the fall, the wideout has implied the Saints are trying to "damage" his reputation.

6. Jets

GM Joe Douglas is more likely to sell than buy, but he's done plenty of the former while also investing in the trenches for new QB Zach Wilson. He's also got nearly $20M at his disposal. With 2020 second-rounder Denzel Mims buried on the depth chart and reportedly available via trade, what better way to boost Wilson's chances of success than by adding a premier counterpart for new starter Corey Davis? Like the Eagles, the Jets could justify this as a potential long-term move, with the option to cut the cord early.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/michael-thomas-rumors-ranking-seven-pot

ential-landing-spots-if-saints-look-to-trade-disgruntled-receiver/

1 hour ago, Snook said:

Were you in the area when he got busted cutting the mangroves at his property off 76?

No, that's a new one on me, I moved up from WPB in '08...are you in Stuart??

Wait, that does sound vaguely familiar now that I think about it..  

Edited by Jet_Engine1

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No, that's a new one on me, I moved up from WPB in '08...are you in Stuart??

Wait, that does sound vaguely familiar now that I think about it..  

Rio (Jensen Beach) atm , moved to Stuart in ‘88 from “upstate” NY. It’s changed a lot since then.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Snook said:

Rio (Jensen Beach) atm , moved to Stuart in ‘88 from “upstate” NY. It’s changed a lot since then.

Its changed a lot over the last 10 years... Hit me up if you wanna catch a game this season.  BWW food sucks but its got good tvs. ? 

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Its changed a lot over the last 10 years... Hit me up if you wanna catch a game this season.  BWW food sucks but its got good tvs. ? 

image.thumb.png.a4d70a600f96f636d860a3cf8ac49056.png

@Snook don't fall for it man. Jeffery used to take dudes out to eat too. And would then eat them. We @ JN might not never see you post here again after you guys catch the big game together. 

#StrangerDanger. 

(I kid. I kid. ???)

20 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Another unfortunate rant following too many vodka tonics. I can see BornJet now, eyes red, head pounding, openng up JetNation and trying to remember why he wrote what he did or why he's wearing lingerie. Just another day in Jets world.

Cool story bro. 

What the actual heck you have weird dreams man but keep dreaming, you be you

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Looking forward to the next topic from the OP on what a mistake it would be to trade for Odell Beckham or bring Evander Kane to play QB

Not interested in odel, I know you were just trying to be a jackass @jeremy2020 but Odel can still be productive just not interested in his antics..the evander Kane? Geeze. Yeah totally got the jackass part down.