Help me help you-- (NCAA fantasy)

Paradis

Ok, so the second part is a lie. 

I need help from our college junkies... I got invited to play in Thor's 50 team, big wig sports pundit NCAA fantasy football league... 

I'm competing against all the Draft/College sports know it alls from twitter and other social media platforms, some Athletic writers too. 

I drew SEC (...50 teams, 10 per power five)

List me some names? 

I'll start: 

• that RB from TAMU (oooo)
  • All the Tight ends from TAMU
  • 100 gators

Matt Corral will throw the ball a million times this year at Ole Miss.  Bigsby from Auburn and Spiller from TAMU are easy picks.  Billingsley the Bama TE is another option at TE.   This are some obvious choices. 

A little deeper...Dontario Drummond WR Ole Miss should see a lot of Corrals targets.  Chris Rodriguez RB from Kentucky is pretty damn good.  Alabama true freshman WR Agiye Hall is going to be the next great Bama receiver.  Ainias Smith RB/WR from TAMU is an interesting fantasy player as he does a little of everything.   

I would be hesitant about the LSU WRs because the QBs situation is unsettled there, but should still some heavy work.  

What kind of scoring is it?  Standard or PPR?  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Matt Corral will throw the ball a million times this year at Ole Miss.  Bigsby from Auburn and Spiller from TAMU are easy picks.  Billingsley the Bama TE is another option at TE.   This are some obvious choices. 

A little deeper...Dontario Drummond WR Ole Miss should see a lot of Corrals targets.  Chris Rodriguez RB from Kentucky is pretty damn good.  Alabama true freshman WR Agiye Hall is going to be the next great Bama receiver.  Ainias Smith RB/WR from TAMU is an interesting fantasy player as he does a little of everything.   

I would be hesitant about the LSU WRs because the QBs situation is unsettled there, but should still some heavy work.  

What kind of scoring is it?  Standard or PPR?  

PPR, I’ll know more shortly. Thanks for the tips. 

there’s no ADP to go off of (which is super cool IMO) but I don’t have a great frame of reference for what players make sense. You’d think (for ex.) you’d want to target receiver with team’s who have Swiss cheese defenses. They’ll be getting fed from the second quarter on. 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

PPR, I’ll know more shortly. Thanks for the tips. 

there’s no ADP to go off of (which is super cool IMO) but I don’t have a great frame of reference for what players make sense. You’d think (for ex.) you’d want to target receiver with team’s who have Swiss cheese defenses. They’ll be getting fed from the second quarter on. 

The other hard part is that college depth charts are crazy deep.  A lot of teams play 7-9 WRs  and 4-5 RBs per game.   

• Upvote 1

This is the second tier of names i have to draft from (after the top 80... which are more or less somewhat known commodities... but this list? I thought i followed college well enough, but i'm realizing how deep this thing is.

(format doesn't translate, but you get it--)

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kdels62 said:

That Coastal Carolina QB is gonna do some damage.

He had a day.. but then so did the 2 RBs... The NC st QB dropped 4 didn't he? All the CoCAR players went quick in the draft. I slept on drafting Joe Milton.... Vols might be fun this year