Calling all Buffalo Bills fans into this one thread: Let's talk Buffalo football.

33 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

You old timer board members must hate these new fans joining, huh?

No, just D- grade trolls really. (and that includes DWC.)

Most of us “old timer board members” enjoy fans from different teams, as well as different perspectives. This is one of the most active, well engaged forums I’ve ever been on. Been here since 2013. Damn near 9 years. The people are good, the passion weighs 2 tons & the laughs are great. I just can’t understand why Bills fans are signing up to kick a dead horse or stir up our fan base. Why now & what did we do lol? That is the only part that bothers me, otherwise, the more the merrier!

Allow me to use this childish thread to welcome the majority of you Bills fans who I doubt will ever log in around here again unless it’s to boast. We’re usually willing to talk ball with anyone, we’ve made friends with inner-divison rival fans here before in the past and it worked out well.

If the lot of you plan on sticking around, & aren’t a$sholes or trolls, our discussions can be just as good as in the past. If not, well, that was weird of you to waste time & energy to sign up & harass strangers who simply enjoy a different sports team from you lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

55 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk I think I like them better. They post less pictures, they don’t max out their character limit, call people names out of seemingly no where via paragraph form, nor’ do they hype up every Knicks player that has ever put on a blue & orange jersey.

i have no comeback to this

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I'm a Bills fan who just signed up to commiserate you on not getting the laughs you were hoping for.

You old timer board members must hate these new fans joining, huh? Please tell me what the world was like back in 2018 when you signed up, seems like such a long time ago now...

New fan? I've been around these Jets forums for 16 years since I discovered them back in 2005 (with posts/threads to prove it) however fans such as yourself? I bet you just joined your Buffalo message boards back in 2020 (with no threads to prove otherwise) ???? 

I just think it's funny how so many Buffalo fans never joined throughout 20+ years of no playoff wins.

And now I'm having fun with it. 

"Wide right". 

3 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I know your intentions were well meant with this thread DWC, the troll Bill posters are annoying….but it just reeks of jealousy. Best to just ignore them  than giving more of them a reason to join the forum.  Just my opinion.

I don't mind talking football with opposing fans. Even if N.E fans were to join by the boatload I'd have fun making fun of the fact they're the only Franchise to have lost a draft pick due to ******cheating****** and they somehow managed to break their own record by losing 2 draft picks due to cheating. Spygate tainted their ******accomplishments****** forever. 

And na man. There's absolutely nothing to be "jealous" about in regards to Buffalo. Our Jets made back to back AFC Championship Games, have 7 postseason wins dating back to 1998 and more importantly, my grandpa used to watch throwback Jets games of 1968 with me and my older brother on Saturday nights while teaching us all about his favorite players (something Buffalo fans can never relate to). 

Only two 2020 playoff wins during a tainted Covid 19 season? Their first playoff win dating back to 1995 of 25 years ago? 4 consecutive SB loses? 0 NFL championships? Nothing to be jealous about in regards to Canada I mean "Buffalo". 

I just wanted to create this thread for Bills fans to talk Buffalo football around here ?????

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

***DISCLAIMER***

The views expressed by the OP are his and his alone.

They do not reflect the views, thought process, or intelligence level of others on this message board.

That's a shame, I think he was hoping everyone would pat him on the back for a thread well done and join in mocking the Bills. 

Funny thing is, no one mocks the Bills history more than the Bills fans themselves. We know how bad we've been and how insane we were for tuning in each and every week to watch the likes of Losman, Manual, Tuel etc. etc.

I think the longtime Jets fans will agree on one thing, the bad stuff is hard to take when it's happening but if the team does finally get over the hump and win a super bowl (the first since the 60s for you guys) it will feel that much sweeter than it would for a Steelers or Cowboys or Pats fan

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I agree 100%...plus I can't stand Dolphins fans. I always felt a painful connection with Bills fans.  Glad you found your QB.  He's fun to watch.  I was a big Josh Allen hater during that draft.  He's made me eat crow. Anyway, I think Wilson is going to be good so hopefully it will be a fun rivalry again over the next few years.

Josh Allen hasn't proven anything. He's had one awesome season (2020) and it came during a Covid tainted season with no fans in stadiums making it easier for QBs on the road with perfect communication between their O-Line/RBs/WRs).

At the end of the day he's only proven to be a regular season QB because he's only 2-2 during the playoffs and 3/4 of his playoff games have been above average (at best).

Heck. Mark Sanchez of 2019 & 2020 had better postseason runs than "Josh Allen" and better statistics too. Sanchez went 4-2 with a postseason QB Rating of 94.3. Josh Allen? 2-2 with a postseason QB Rating of only 87.4. 

Josh Allen has proved nothingness outside of being able to play good regular season Football during a Covid tainted season with no fans in stadiums. He's also the main reason why Buffalo has lost 3/4 of their playoff games. 

A.) I don't fear "Buffalo". Not with C.J. Mosley returning and all 3 of Carl Lawson/Quinnen Williams/Robert Saleh soon to be getting after him. 

B.) I once FEARED N.E and had 20 years of fear factor before playing them. 

C.) I don't fear Josh Allen and I don't even respect him. However. If he has a good 2021 season (2020) but this time with actual fans in the stands? I'll begin to respect him. 

D.) I once feared Tom Brady and had nightmares for 20 years before having to watch our Jets play him. 

E.) Going from Bill Belichick/N.E/Tom Brady to Buffalo and Josh Allen feels like a breath of fresh air man. 

F.) Buffalo nor Josh Allen has proven anything yet (just like Sanchez never did) and without Tom Brady roaming our AFC East Division anymore? Our AFC East Division is still wide open. 

• WTF? 1

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I don't mind talking football with opposing fans. Even if N.E fans were to join by the boatload I'd have fun making fun of the fact they're the only Franchise to have lost a draft pick due to ******cheating****** and they somehow managed to break their own record by losing 2 draft picks due to cheating. Spygate tainted their ******accomplishments****** forever. 

And na man. There's absolutely nothing to be "jealous" about in regards to Buffalo. Our Jets made back to back AFC Championship Games, have 7 postseason wins dating back to 1998 and more importantly, my grandpa used to watch throwback Jets games of 1968 with me and my older brother on Saturday nights while teaching us all about his favorite players (something Buffalo fans can never relate to). 

Only two 2020 playoff wins during a tainted Covid 19 season? Their first playoff win dating back to 1995 of 25 years ago? 4 consecutive SB loses? 0 NFL championships? Nothing to be jealous about in regards to Canada I mean "Buffalo". 

I just wanted to create this thread for Bills fans to talk Buffalo football around here ?????

Have you noticed that the only person posting laughing emojis on your posts is you? It’s because you aren’t funny, just annoying.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Josh Allen hasn't proven anything. He's had one awesome season (2020) and it came during a Covid tainted season with no fans in stadiums making it easier for QBs on the road with perfect communication between their O-Line/RBs/WRs).

At the end of the day he's only proven to be a regular season QB because he's only 2-2 during the playoffs and 3/4 of his playoff games have been above average (at best).

Heck. Mark Sanchez of 2019 & 2020 had better postseason runs than "Josh Allen" and better statistics too. Sanchez went 4-2 with a postseason QB Rating of 94.3. Josh Allen? 2-2 with a postseason QB Rating of only 87.4. 

Josh Allen has proved nothingness outside of being able to play good regular season Football during a Covid tainted season with no fans in stadiums. He's also the main reason why Buffalo has lost 3/4 of their playoff games. 

A.) I don't fear "Buffalo". Not with C.J. Mosley returning and all 3 of Carl Lawson/Quinnen Williams/Robert Saleh soon to be getting after him. 

B.) I once FEARED N.E and had 20 years of fear factor before playing them. 

C.) I don't fear Josh Allen and I don't even respect him. However. If he has a good 2021 season (2020) but this time with actual fans in the stands? I'll begin to respect him. 

D.) I once feared Tom Brady and had nightmares for 20 years before having to watch our Jets play him. 

E.) Going from Bill Belichick/N.E/Tom Brady to Buffalo and Josh Allen feels like a breath of fresh air man. 

F.) Buffalo nor Josh Allen has proven anything yet (just like Sanchez never did) and without Tom Brady roaming our AFC East Division anymore? Our AFC East Division is still wide open. 

Next to Mahomes, Allen is arguably the best QB in the league under 30.

Stop

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 2

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

F.) Buffalo nor Josh Allen has proven anything yet (just like Sanchez never did) and without Tom Brady roaming our AFC East Division anymore? Our AFC East Division is still wide open

Honestly, you cant believe this.

21 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Sorry, I wasn't questioning your commitment to the team. I'm sure you've grown to love the Jets in the last 36 months

I've got posts as a Jets fan dating back to 2005 when I discovered these forums 16 years ago. 

This is one I found from 2010 of 11 years ago. 

Screenshot_20210810-075741.thumb.png.235d3ef4abf52f57d1dadbfe7fe6d3d1.png

Now can you do the same? No. You can't. Now can you? 

And why not? Because imo I bet you're just another bandwagon fairweather fan who became a Bills fan less than 12 months ago (not even 36). 

So unless you can screen shot and provide links to your posts from Buffalo forums in my eyes you're not a real Buffalo Bills fan. 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Honestly, you cant believe this.

I do believe our AFC East is wide open and just like we competed in 2009 with a Rookie HC and Rookie QB Rex/Sanchez I believe we're going to compete in 2021 with a rookie HC and Rookie QB Saleh/Wilson. 

I also believe like 2009 our run game is going to dominate because imo all 3 of Becton/Vera-Tucker/Moses have Ferguson/Mangold/Woody type of potential on our O-Line. 

And I also believe with Saleh/Lawson/QW/Mosley/Maye/Nasirildeen that our 2021 Defense is going to become top 5 and absolutely dominant. 

Heading into 2009 I was fired up. I was laughed @ by Jets fans. TGG voted me 2008 Sunshine of the year Homer Award but I ended up being right because even in 2008 I seem something special within a lot of our players. 

And no. Josh Allen hasn't proved anything outside of a Covid tainted 2020 season while playing on the road (6-2) with no opposing fans in the stands.

Sanchez of 2009 and 2010 looked way better than Josh Allen of 2020 and 2021 during the playoffs (where it matters the most).

so I'll agree to disagree Jet Nut because without Tom Brady I believe our AFC East is still wide open. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

To be fair he's only been a Jets fan since 2018. 3 years isn't enough time to appreciate how bad it feels to lose a lot. That's something Bills fans and Jets fans have in common, and I really believe any longtime Jets fan would appreciate why Bills fans are so happy to have an actual team for once instead of the collection of stiffs we've been putting on the field since the late 90's.

If Wilson turns out to be a good one, and I think he will, you guys will be exactly the same. And anyway I'd much rather the Jets be good than the Pats. Their fans have been spoilt for 20 years, whereas Jets fans have experienced their fair share of hurt despite the multiple playoff appearances and championship games

Good post great name. 

• Upvote 2