Calling all Buffalo Bills fans into this one thread: Let's talk Buffalo football.

2 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

To be fair he's only been a Jets fan since 2018. 3 years isn't enough time to appreciate how bad it feels to lose a lot. 

To be fair you're a Buffalo Bills troll. On a NYJ forum. And you think you have the right to be disrespectful and attack longtime Jets fans when you just joined JN? Nope. You don't. 

Is that what type of person you are as a Buffalo native? You think you have the right to go into another man's home and disrespect him in front of his family all because you don't like how their food tastes? 

And only 3 years? Proves how you know nothing.

Proves how you only started reading Jets forums less than 12 months ago too. Because everyone knows "DWC" around here. These guys have been my Jets brothers for 15+ years now (dating back to our JetsInsider days).  

Screenshot_20210810-075741.thumb.png.422b365d80642f1591fb0285778fe32a.png

That was from 11 years ago (2010) and I've got posts from 2005 too (16 years ago). 

But do you? Can you screenshot your Buffalo Bills posts before 2020? No. You can't. Now can you? Why? Because you're nothing more than a bandwagon fairweather Buffalo fan and like Chris Berman says no one circles the wagon like the Bills. 

I didn't create this Thread to mock Buffalo Bills fans. I only crested it to laugh at the one's who've recently joined after your 1st playoff win in over 25 years but yet were nowhere to be found on JN/TGG/JI before "2020". 

If you can provide me links and screen shots proving your Buffalo fandom? I'll believe you're a true Buffalo Bills fan. But if not? You're just a troll. 

You tried to pull my card with your little "36 months" thing. But I just turned the table and pulled your fairweather card with a post from 11 years ago. Now can you do the same? Can you prove me wrong? Nope. I don't think you can.... 

I only created this thread because so many Buffalo fans have been disrespectful since joining. Nice to know you're no different. 

21 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I've got posts as a Jets fan dating back to 2005 when I discovered these forums 16 years ago. 

This is one I found from 2010 of 11 years ago. 

Screenshot_20210810-075741.thumb.png.235d3ef4abf52f57d1dadbfe7fe6d3d1.png

Now can you do the same? No. You can't. Now can you? 

And why not? Because imo I bet you're just another bandwagon fairweather fan who became a Bills fan less than 12 months ago (not even 36). 

So unless you can screen shot and provide links to your posts from Buffalo forums in my eyes you're not a real Buffalo Bills fan. 

Bored To Death What GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I thought call out threads were a no-no.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I hope that’s not what this is honestly. I literally talk to him about not calling out other posters. Does it still count if he calls out an entire fan base? Is this better than him calling out our fans? Yet, that @defensedoesntgetyoulaid screen name made my fat ass LOL for real this morning. Kinda rethinking a good portion of my life now. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I've got posts as a Jets fan dating back to 2005 when I discovered these forums 16 years ago. 

This is one I found from 2010 of 11 years ago. 

Screenshot_20210810-075741.thumb.png.235d3ef4abf52f57d1dadbfe7fe6d3d1.png

Now can you do the same? No. You can't. Now can you? 

And why not? Because imo I bet you're just another bandwagon fairweather fan who became a Bills fan less than 12 months ago (not even 36). 

So unless you can screen shot and provide links to your posts from Buffalo forums in my eyes you're not a real Buffalo Bills fan. 

lol, I can't believe you went back and dug up posts from 16 years ago. I still don't believe you, unless you wrote those as a newborn. You sound way too young to have been around 16 years ago.

And why do you keep putting quotes around "Josh Allen" as though it's a nickname. It's his actual name, you "don't" need to do that

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

image.png.8f3429a125eab9feb134c12a5a7820b6.png

You want to talk Buffalo Bills football here on JN? Let's talk. 

You think that two playoff wins (during a Covid 19 tainted season) dating back to 1995 of 25 years ago when I was 10 years old is something to be proud of?

It's not.

Because you're talking to a fan base who's witnessed 7 postseason wins dating back to 1998. So no. You can not gloat about "winning" to us. 

You think that being one of the only laughing stock NFL Franchises without a SB win is something to gloat about?

It's not. 

image.png.b2ffe867294732d8666af66fd64778a8.png

image.png.ea2a85aa5c57ba02326bd74e544ec65b.png

image.thumb.png.dce51189c27b3e7880d220bd9cbcd77d.png

image.thumb.png.4fab6b8e4214febff90853a38f2457f0.png

Vs

image.thumb.png.f4fe532d876ffa76c88df4583ba1aa28.png

What type of Buffalo Bills pictures can you mush into my longtime suffering Jets face? 

image.png.84b43ee860c20d4b257a721e96d0ead7.png

? ?? ? ?

image.png.70d1043dbaa6fe96384b220deda43eb9.png

WIDE RIGHT. 

image.thumb.png.1a52ffbb2f6abaa517b60f88b85079ef.png

? ? ? ? ?

image.png.d9fad3ffcc5a6d80819cf56c342e806f.png

image.png.64af25daa18276d11e530587688552d0.png

? ? ?  ? ?

But this one (below) is my All-time favorite Buffalo Bills picture...

image.png.22e29b0970ac2aa1ea229824139c4f4c.png

Back to back to back to back 4x SB loses in a row? You think that's something to gloat about?

It's not. It's an embarrassment. 

image.thumb.png.f90d7d409c6d2c3bb3160e88c5a7c9f4.png

image.thumb.png.98cf46bce84d34e3badb772ca6d1f041.png

I've created this thread only because I've noticed so many new Buffalo usernames dating back to your first playoff win dating back to 1995.

I look forward to talking Buffalo Bills football with you moving forward. 

PS: look @ this mans join date. 

@Raideraholic

He's a real one. Win or lose. I respect that. 

Stop It Its Over GIF by VCG Construction

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You think you have the right to go into another man's home and disrespect him in front of his family all because you don't like how their food tastes? 

Sorry, I had no idea you lived here. No wonder you create such detailed threads at 4am.

From what I've seen of the reactions of other Jets fans here I get the feeling your family doesn't like you much and would rather you moved out

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Next to Mahomes, Allen is arguably the best QB in the league under 30.

Stop

Off the field issues aside he's not better than Watson who's got the 2nd highest QB Rating of All-Time behind only Mahomes @ 104.5. He just had a monster season without Hopkins (his D destroyed his team).

Justin Herbert just had a monster Rookie season and maybe the great of All-Time. 

Joe Burrow was looking absolutely phenomenal before his ACL injury and I love him for comeback player of the year. 

Dak Prescott is awesome and I believe he'll give the comeback player of the year award a run for it's money too (Dallas was AWFUL without him). 

I love Lamar Jackson too. Youngest MVP of All-Time and has done it with no WR help but now? Sammy Watkins + 1st round Rashod Bateman (who we all loved as Jets fans pre draft) is going to make him look physically UNSTOPPABLE. 

Kyler Murray at only 24 years old is pretty special too and his 1st two years absolutely demolish Josh 1st two NFL years. 

etc. 

There are plenty of awesome younger QBs in this league and to pretend Josh Allen is "the only one" outside of Mahomes is wrong. 

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I do believe our AFC East is wide open and just like we competed in 2009 with a Rookie HC and Rookie QB Rex/Sanchez I believe we're going to compete in 2021 with a rookie HC and Rookie QB Saleh/Wilson. 

I also believe like 2009 our run game is going to dominate because imo all 3 of Becton/Vera-Tucker/Moses have Ferguson/Mangold/Woody type of potential on our O-Line. 

And I also believe with Saleh/Lawson/QW/Mosley/Maye/Nasirildeen that our 2021 Defense is going to become top 5 and absolutely dominant. 

Heading into 2009 I was fired up. I was laughed @ by Jets fans. TGG voted me 2008 Sunshine of the year Homer Award but I ended up being right because even in 2008 I seem something special within a lot of our players. 

And no. Josh Allen hasn't proved anything outside of a Covid tainted 2020 season while playing on the road (6-2) with no opposing fans in the stands.

Sanchez of 2009 and 2010 looked way better than Josh Allen of 2020 and 2021 during the playoffs (where it matters the most).

so I'll agree to disagree Jet Nut because without Tom Brady I believe our AFC East is still wide open. 

If you want to believe this fine, but imo there is no doubt that Allen and the Bills are king of the AFCE mountain right now. I like the direction the Jets have taken in pouring  a ton of resources into the OL and the O in general, but that is all it is right now. And Rex took over a Vet team with the exception of Sanchez and I still don't  see how you can make the comparison of Sanchez who almost broke Mannings pick record to Allen last season. 

4 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Sorry, I had no idea you lived here. No wonder you create such detailed threads at 4am.

From what I've seen of the reactions of other Jets fans here I get the feeling your family doesn't like you much and would rather you moved out

You still can't post any links to threads or screen shots of your Buffalo Bills "fandom" before 2020?

Screenshot_20210810-075741.thumb.png.30c4427b136a23dba17b688ba9642f15.png

I can prove my Jets fandom but yet you can not prove your Buffalo bandwagon/FAIRWEATHER "Fandom"?

51 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Next to Mahomes, Allen is arguably the best QB in the league under 30.

Stop

Arguably this is true. Could make a case for a few other guys. Unfortunately for the Bills, and the rest of the AFC, Mahomes is on another level no ones even close. Primed to make the super bowl again this year and probably next rather easily. 

To be fair he's only been a Jets fan since 2018. 3 years isn't enough time to appreciate how bad it feels to lose a lot. That's something Bills fans and Jets fans have in common, and I really believe any longtime Jets fan would appreciate why Bills fans are so happy to have an actual team for once instead of the collection of stiffs we've been putting on the field since the late 90's.
If Wilson turns out to be a good one, and I think he will, you guys will be exactly the same. And anyway I'd much rather the Jets be good than the Pats. Their fans have been spoilt for 20 years, whereas Jets fans have experienced their fair share of hurt despite the multiple playoff appearances and championship games

I remember some insane Jetsinsider fights with DWC in the middle of it all like 20 years ago. His JI fights and bannings were legendary. I dont remember the particulars, I hope maybe an old JI guy could stop by and fill us in on him and Green Jets and Ham and the rest of the JI crazies from back in the day.
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I do believe our AFC East is wide open and just like we competed in 2009 with a Rookie HC and Rookie QB Rex/Sanchez I believe we're going to compete in 2021 with a rookie HC and Rookie QB Saleh/Wilson. 

I also believe like 2009 our run game is going to dominate because imo all 3 of Becton/Vera-Tucker/Moses have Ferguson/Mangold/Woody type of potential on our O-Line. 

And I also believe with Saleh/Lawson/QW/Mosley/Maye/Nasirildeen that our 2021 Defense is going to become top 5 and absolutely dominant. 

Heading into 2009 I was fired up. I was laughed @ by Jets fans. TGG voted me 2008 Sunshine of the year Homer Award but I ended up being right because even in 2008 I seem something special within a lot of our players. 

And no. Josh Allen hasn't proved anything outside of a Covid tainted 2020 season while playing on the road (6-2) with no opposing fans in the stands.

Sanchez of 2009 and 2010 looked way better than Josh Allen of 2020 and 2021 during the playoffs (where it matters the most).

so I'll agree to disagree Jet Nut because without Tom Brady I believe our AFC East is still wide open. 

The AFCE is the Bills to lose right now.  They have the best QB in the division and the most talent along with a good CS

I dont believe in the Dolphins and the Pats are just hanging on right now but in a 4 team race, right now, the Jets are #4

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

To be fair you're a Buffalo Bills troll. On a NYJ forum. And you think you have the right to be disrespectful and attack longtime Jets fans when you just joined JN? Nope. You don't. 

Is that what type of person you are as a Buffalo native? You think you have the right to go into another man's home and disrespect him in front of his family all because you don't like how their food tastes? 

And only 3 years? Proves how you know nothing.

Proves how you only started reading Jets forums less than 12 months ago too. Because everyone knows "DWC" around here. These guys have been my Jets brothers for 15+ years now (dating back to our JetsInsider days).  

Screenshot_20210810-075741.thumb.png.422b365d80642f1591fb0285778fe32a.png

That was from 11 years ago (2010) and I've got posts from 2005 too (16 years ago). 

But do you? Can you screenshot your Buffalo Bills posts before 2020? No. You can't. Now can you? Why? Because you're nothing more than a bandwagon fairweather Buffalo fan and like Chris Berman says no one circles the wagon like the Bills. 

I didn't create this Thread to mock Buffalo Bills fans. I only crested it to laugh at the one's who've recently joined after your 1st playoff win in over 25 years but yet were nowhere to be found on JN/TGG/JI before "2020". 

If you can provide me links and screen shots proving your Buffalo fandom? I'll believe you're a true Buffalo Bills fan. But if not? You're just a troll. 

You tried to pull my card with your little "36 months" thing. But I just turned the table and pulled your fairweather card with a post from 11 years ago. Now can you do the same? Can you prove me wrong? Nope. I don't think you can.... 

I only created this thread because so many Buffalo fans have been disrespectful since joining. Nice to know you're no different. 

eric cartman drugs GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The AFCE is the Bills to lose right now.  They have the best QB in the division and the most talent along with a good CS

I dont believe in the Dolphins and the Pats are just hanging on right now but in a 4 team race, right now, the Jets are #4

No place but to go up baby!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

And Rex took over a Vet team with the exception of Sanchez.

That 2009 Jets team wasn't full of veteran.

Lots of veterans? Yes. 

Full of them? No. 

Mark Sanchez. 

D'Brickishaw Ferguson. 

Nick Mangold. 

Leon Washington. 

Shonn Greene. 

Jerricho Cotchery. 

Brad Smith. 

Chansi Stuckey. 

Dustin Keller. .

Darrelle Revis. 

David Harris. 

Jim Leonhard.

Sione Pouha.

Mike DeVito.

Dwight Lowery. 

Drew Coleman. 

Vernon Gholston (bust).

Kerry Rhodes.

Etc. 

I remember that team like it were yesterday and you're not giving Rex the credit he deserves because that 2009 team was extremely young and it's the reason why so many of us thought we were going to be really good and for a really long time. 

Each and every one of those 18 players listed above (outside of Kerry Rhodes) had either only 3 years of NFL experience (or less) heading into 2009. 

Do you consider Chris Herndon as an "NFL veteran" heading into his 4th season of 2021? Because I don't. I consider him as a developing young player - just as I do Blessuan Austin heading into only his 3rd year man. 

That 2009 squad had some veterans (as does 2021's) but that team was much younger than you're giving Rex Ryan credit for. #24 wasn't even an All-Pro by the time Rex got his hands on him and was only heading into year #3 and same goes for David Harris. And D'Brickishaw didn't make his first Pro Bowl until 2009 and Mangold didn't make his first All-Pro until 2009. Etc. 

I know it's been a long time for us man and we now consider those guys as veterans but now thinking back? Those kids were just developing puppies man.  

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

I remember some insane Jetsinsider fights with DWC in the middle of it all like 20 years ago. His JI fights and bannings were legendary. I dont remember the particulars, I hope maybe an old JI guy could stop by and fill us in on him and Green Jets and Ham and the rest of the JI crazies from back in the day. emoji41.png

Yes. Because I absolutely hated how Sooth allowed PatsFanTx to literally derail every Jets thread with 50,000 posts as a Patriots troll. I once accused Sooth of being PatsFanTx in order to boost traffic ratings and I was immediately banned for 6 months.

And then a couple years later he convinced me to spend money on a JetsInsider "VIP membership" with a message board of it's own "VIP". And I fell for it. After 30 minutes of browsing? I realized it was a money grab with like 10 posters who were doing nothing but gossiping about other posters on the main "Landing strip forum". I immediately wanted nothing to do with it. I PM Sooth asking for my $ back but he ignored my PM message. So I created a thread about him. I called him a con artist. A fraud. A money grabber with a horse crap "VIP section". I told everyone on JI to not join his stupid VIP section. And then I was perma banned from JI. Fk that guy. 

Man. Those were the days. I'm now 36, a husband, a 10 year old daughter and a baby DWC Jr on his way. I love it. Back then? Just a GF with not a care in the world and getting into fights with Jets fans over a message board during my 20's sone thing's never change HAH ?

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

That 2009 Jets team wasn't full of veteran.

Lots of veterans? Yes. 

Full of them? No. 

Mark Sanchez. 

D'Brickishaw Ferguson. 

Nick Mangold. 

Leon Washington. 

Shonn Greene. 

Jerricho Cotchery. 

Brad Smith. 

Chansi Stuckey. 

Dustin Keller. .

Darrelle Revis. 

David Harris. 

Jim Leonhard.

Sione Pouha.

Mike DeVito.

Dwight Lowery. 

Drew Coleman. 

Vernon Gholston (bust).

Kerry Rhodes.

Etc. 

I remember that team like it were yesterday and you're not giving Rex the credit he deserves because that 2009 team was extremely young and it's the reason why so many of us thought we were going to be really good and for a really long time. 

Each and every one of those 18 players listed above had either only 3 years of NFL experience (or less) heading into 2009. 

Do you consider Chris Herndon as an "NFL veteran" heading into his 4th season of 2021? Because I don't. I consider him as a developing young player - just as I do Blessuan Austin heading into only his 3rd year man. 

That 2009 squad had some veterans (as does 2021's) but that team was much younger than you're giving Rex Ryan credit for. #24 wasn't even an All-Pro by the time Rex got his hands on him and was only heading into year #3 and same goes for David Harris. And D'Brickishaw didn't make his first Pro Bowl until 2009 and Mangold didn't make his first All-Pro until 2009. Etc. 

I know it's been a long time for us man and we now consider those guys as veterans but now thinking back? Those kids were just developing puppies man.  

Look, i got as far as the first paragraph 

When you are in the league for 3 years, I consider the player a vet. You are either a rookie  or a vet. Basically a vet know what to expect and prepares for it. This isn't  basketball where a player can be in the league for years and suck. If you suck in the NFL you are out. At that point (2009) Mangini had built a pretty good team. All Rex had to do was not screw it up. 

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hope that’s not what this is honestly. I literally talk to him about not calling out other posters. Does it still count if he calls out an entire fan base? Is this better than him calling out our fans? Yet, that @defensedoesntgetyoulaid screen name made my fat ass LOL for real this morning. Kinda rethinking a good portion of my life now. 

Come on Crusher man I've done an awesome job since my 10 day suspension (you did me a favor) and haven't gone out of my way to get into it with any of our Jets fans and I've ignored the one's who've thrown jabs at me since my return and I'm proud of myself for that. Heck. I've even been liking the posts of a couple posters who I've had a bad history with as a way of letting them know they're good in my book. 

And when I created this thread? I called out no usernames specifically and just wanted to have a little fun with our AFC East Division rival fans who've recently joined JN (and have been disrespectful to many Jets fans) but yeah man I just wanted to create this thread in order to troll them back (but with home field advantage ?).

But yeah big fella if this thread was inappropriate I apologize and maybe we can just lock it up? And it won't happen again. Just wanted to have fun with Bills fans inside a Bills thread as they've done with us within Jets threds but I 100% understand if thread gets locked but please don't punish me for it man. 

9 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

I like DWC. He gets a bad rap around here but he reminds me of what I would be like as a Jets fan if I did a couple lines every time before I hopped on the forum. 

lol I'm type 2 diabetic my dude (found out 2017) my body has a problem fighting off sugars I couldn't imagine what hardcore drugs would do to me and I don't even drink soda or alcohol just water I'm like a ? now when my daughters not around? I'll enjoy some Bob Marley because it makes me feel better physically lol but yeah thnx for the kind words. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

17 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Look, i got as far as the first paragraph 

When you are in the league for 3 years, I consider the player a vet. You are either a rookie  or a vet. Basically a vet know what to expect and prepares for it. This isn't  basketball where a player can be in the league for years and suck. If you suck in the NFL you are out. At that point (2009) Mangini had built a pretty good team. All Rex had to do was not screw it up. 

I'll agree to disagree because they say it takes a full 3 years of NFL development before a player begins to show full potential. And most of those 18 players mentioned had only two years or less of experience before heading into 2009. 

Just now, nycdan said:

The fact that you are like this at times without the assistance of booze or pharmaceuticals is not putting our minds at ease :)

Well Bob Marley puts me in a ZONE like 2-3x per week and on every football Sunday too ?  oh and trust me on Sundays throughout my 20's I'd take shots with my older brother on game day and then come to JI/JN out of my mind lol 

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'll agree to disagree because they say it takes a full 3 years of NFL development before a player begins to show full potential. And most of those 18 players mentioned had only two years or less of experience before heading into 2009. 

And with the exception of Brick, Mangold, Revis, and maybe Smith and Rhodes they were all sbort term players here. 

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Is this the right thread for @Raideraholic to tell us how the Raiders are going to the superbowl again this year? 

Man I respect that dude so much. Look @ his join date. 2011. 10 years ago. 2,000+ posts. He doesn't need no recent 2020 playoff win in order to boast about his team. And despite the Raiders losing miserably year after year? He comes back fired up every offseason and I RESPECT him for that. He's a homer deep down inside (like myself and others) and always dreams big. I like Raider he's a good guy and a passionate Raiders fan.

If his Raiders ever finally win a playoff game for the first time since 2002? He's going to deserve every second of bragging rights and celebrations here on JN. He's earned that right now 10 years later. I'll have his Raiders back when it finally happened too. Class act imo.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Come on Crusher man I've done an awesome job since my 10 day suspension (you did me a favor) and haven't gone out of my way to get into it with any of our Jets fans and I've ignored the one's who've thrown jabs at me since my return and I'm proud of myself for that. Heck. I've even been liking the posts of a couple posters who I've had a bad history with as a way of letting them know they're good in my book. 

And when I created this thread? I called out no usernames specifically and just wanted to have a little fun with our AFC East Division rival fans who've recently joined JN (and have been disrespectful to many Jets fans) but yeah man I just wanted to create this thread in order to troll them back (but with home field advantage ?).

But yeah big fella if this thread was inappropriate I apologize and maybe we can just lock it up? And it won't happen again. Just wanted to have fun with Bills fans inside a Bills thread as they've done with us within Jets threds but I 100% understand if thread gets locked but please don't punish me for it man. 

I love dogs. Have never lived as an adult or child without a dog. Only when I lived in a dorm in undergrad.  Many years  ago an elderly friend of mine took ill and passed. His children told me they were bringing his Jack Russell terrier to the pound. I said,” why, your Dad loved that dog?” They said.” He’s suoer hyper and super nuts!” So with two dogs of my own and 4 kids already I took that dog. His name was Tucker.

Well after three years I no longer called him Tucker, his name became *ucker. He tore up the rugs in my house digging looking for sometime in the floor boards. He use to eat all my kids action figures and Barbies. He use to piss off my Great Dane “ Clyde” so much he would lift his leg up and piss on the little  lunatic in the house. Before that Clyde never had an accident.

His greatest was I went into my very large back yard and called for the dogs and my kids, everybody showed up but *ucker. So I went outside to look for him, called *ucker, *ucker, *uncler! Nothing! Part of me thought yes, little *ucker is gone but that Daddy side felt bad. As wacky a *ucker he was my kids adored him. So! I lived on the bank of a river at the time and I had four under grown drainage pipes that took water from my gutters to the end of the property. I yelled his name one last time and I heard a whimper. But I looked and looked and didn’t see him anywhere. Yep, you guessed it, that little *ucker was 18 inches  underground in the pipe. Apparently the little *ucker chased something up the pipe and couldn’t back out. I spent the next 5-7 hours digging up about 15 feet of pipe and hoping I wasn’t going to find the little *ucker dead, for of course my kid were already outside sorta kinda assisting with the rescue. They were 7,5,3 and 1 at the time. So the 7 year olds handed me stuff, 5 and 3 year old played in the mud pile I made and my 1 year old sat in her cart crying for * ucker! I finally found him and he jumped out of the pipe and started playing in the mud pike  with my kids. I kept that little f*cker around until he passed at  12, he was around 3 when I got him. I never got rid of him because the one thing he never did was bite me, plus my ex wife hated him. So that was nice too. I hope you understand what I’m saying. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

And with the exception of Brick, Mangold, Revis, and maybe Smith and Rhodes they were all sbort term players here. 

You forgot David Harris (2007) but true. I agree. But Revis, Mangold, Ferguson and Harris were our 4 most important players and they were all 4 just scratching the NFL surface heading into 2009. 

Nonetheless I just hope Mekhi Becton/Alijah Vera-Tucker can develop into our next Brick-of-Gold, C.J. Mosley can feast as Hitman Harris once did and Quinnen Williams can become our Defensive #24 (who absolutely dominates the game of Football).

I'd love it and can picture it happening. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I love dogs. Have never lived as an adult or child without a dog. Only when I lived in a dorm in undergrad.  Many years  ago an elderly friend of mine took ill and passed. His children told me they were bringing his Jack Russell terrier to the pound. I said,” why, your Dad loved that dog?” They said.” He’s suoer hyper and super nuts!” So with two dogs of my own and 4 kids already I took that dog. His name was Tucker.

Well after three years I no longer called him Tucker, his name became *ucker. He tore up the rugs in my house digging looking for sometime in the floor boards. He use to eat all my kids action figures and Barbies. He use to piss off my Great Dane “ Clyde” so much he would lift his leg up and piss on the little  lunatic in the house. Before that Clyde never had an accident.

His greatest was I went into my very large back yard and called for the dogs and my kids, everybody showed up but *ucker. So I went outside to look for him, called *ucker, *ucker, *uncler! Nothing! Part of me thought yes, little *ucker is gone but that Daddy side felt bad. As wacky a *ucker he was my kids adored him. So! I lived on the bank of a river at the time and I had four under grown drainage pipes that took water from my gutters to the end of the property. I yelled his name one last time and I heard a whimper. But I looked and looked and didn’t see him anywhere. Yep, you guessed it, that little *ucker was 18 inches  underground in the pipe. Apparently the little *ucker chased something up the pipe and couldn’t back out. I spent the next 5-7 hours digging up about 15 feet of pipe and hoping I wasn’t going to find the little *ucker dead, for of course my kid were already outside sorta kinda assisting with the rescue. They were 7,5,3 and 1 at the time. So the 7 year olds handed me stuff, 5 and 3 year old played in the mud pile I made and my 1 year old sat in her cart crying for * ucker! I finally found him and he jumped out of the pipe and started playing in the mud pike  with my kids. I kept that little f*cker around until he passed at  12, he was around 3 when I got him. I never got rid of him because the one thing he never did was bite me, plus my ex wife hated him. So that was nice too. I hope you understand what I’m saying. 

TLDR (now I know how fans feel about some of DWCs long winded posts) ?

I kid. I read it all. I understand. You kind of love me like you loved your ? and sometimes want to call me focker. 

In all seriousness if this thread was a bad idea maybe we can get it locked up and I'll never go out of my way to give Buffalo fans a taste of their own medicine again (just wanted to enjoy some home field advantage during the offseason).