Calling all Buffalo Bills fans into this one thread: Let's talk Buffalo football.

11 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Take it from someone from the Buffalo area, Bills fans are pretty fair-weather.  No one talked about the Bills for 20 years.  All of a sudden, all these people are coming out of the woodwork, pretending to be fans, its pretty funny.  

They can't even provide their longtime Buffalo Bills forum usernames here on JN and they literally refuse to do so in order to be fact checked (I don't even think they've had one, up until 2021 that is ?????). 

That's why I respect @Raideraholic so much. Joined in 2011. 10 years ago. 2,000+ posts later with still no Covid 19 tainted playoffs to boast about; but yet this man comes back to JN offseason after offseason with HOPE as a passionate Raiders fan. And I respect the heck out of him for that. 

29 minutes ago, JoshAllenSZN said:

Hi there.

Clearly, my username and avatar point out that I'm a Bills fan. Duh.

My join date was August, 2019, prior to Allen being worth a damn.

I joined because I thought it would be fun and interesting to track the side-by-side development of Josh Allen and Sam Darnold. I really liked Darnold coming out, I had read that he and Allen were great friends, and I assumed they'd be facing off for AFC East supremacy for the next decade+.

I don't come here to gloat or troll or extoll the virtues of the mighty Buffalo Bills. My team hasn't won a championship since 1965 and, prior to last year, was an NFL afterthought for two plus decades. I had season tickets for a decade, during which the team sucked the entire time and never had a winning season. Some "highlight" games that I attended include:

1.) The Dallas vs Buffalo 2007 Monday Night Football game, in which EVERYTHING went right for the Bills, they picked Tony Romo off 4,000 times, and they STILL snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in epic Bills-like fashion.

2.) The Bills vs Pats Sunday Night Football game in which the Pats beat the Bills 56-10 behind FOUR first half touchdown catches (!) from Randy Moss.

3.) A 6-3 loss to the Browns in which Derek Anderson completed 2 of 17 passes and the Browns still won.

So yeah. It's been sh*tty being a Bills fan ever since I was about 9 years old. It's FINALLY fun. For the record, I think it's ******* criminal what Adam Gase and the Jets did to Darnold. Had they supported him the way they should have, he might have actually had a chance to show whether he was worth a damn, and the Wilson pick might not have been necessary.

Again: I come in peace, not to troll. This is one of the better opposing teams' message boards I've ever come across and I enjoy reading it semi regularly. 

That's all I got. Have at it. 

I respect you man. You joined before the Bills ever made the playoffs. You're the definition of a passionate Buffalo Bills fan and you're the ones who I enjoy talking AFC East football with. 

Welcome to JN my AFC East brother. 

It's the one's who've recently joined in 2020-2021 who I question. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I respect you man. You joined before the Bills ever made the playoffs. You're the definition of a passionate Buffalo Bills fan and you're the ones who I enjoy talking AFC East football with. 

Welcome to JN my AFC East brother. 

It's the one's who've recently joined in 2020-2021 who I question. 

Thanks.

I've definitely seen some douchey, gloating behavior from Bills fans on social media and various forums at times over the past couple years. I don't like it. It reminds me of Pats fans -- their team was terrible for years, and when they finally got good, rather than being humble from being down so long, the fans turned into insufferable, arrogant monsters.

I kind of understand it a LITTLE BIT with Bills fans, particularly because people were talking SO MUCH sh*t about Allen from the moment he was drafted. It's hard not to dunk on the Allen haters a little bit, because they were so over the top with the criticism (I get it, he was a very flawed prospect. Some of the stuff said about him was unreasonable and downright cruel, though). Not only that, but people in Buffalo have a permanent inferiority complex because the city gets as much sh*t talked about it as Allen did/does. Still, all of that being said, no one likes arrogant, gloating fans. Chiefs fans are the WORST right now. 

Anyway...interested to see how things go for the Jets in Saleh's first year. I'm buying all the fantasy stock in Elijah Moore. Kid's a baller. I'm a big fan of him, of Michael Carter, of Hamsah Nasirildeen, and especially of Mekhi Becton. Lots of exciting, young talent on the Jets right now. As always, as with all teams, it comes down to the guy behind center. Here's hoping the Jets support him the way they didn't support Sam.

• Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanBurner said:

This is embarrassing, man. If I was a Jets fan I'd be humiliated. Then I would read your post and be even more humiliated.

As a Jets fan I'd be ashamed and embarrassed of myself if I waited until my team made the playoffs 20+ years later before (finally) joining a Buffalo Bills forum to "talk football".

• You joined September of 2020. The Bills made the playoffs back in January of 2020. 

My question for you is this.

Where were you back in 2009 and 2010 when our Jets made back to back AFC Championship Game appearances here on JN?

What? You didn't even want to bother creating a Buffalo Bills username in order to congratulate us longtime suffering Jets fans here on JN?

You had to wait until Buffalo finally made the playoffs to "congratulate" us? 

That's bush league and it's the definition of a bandwagon/fairweather "fan" and it's something deserving of being humiliated and embarrassed about imo. 

December 28th of 2020 you wrote

BillsFanBurner: "Bills are lucky the clown team you root for drafted the villain from The Incredibles instead of John Elway". 

You're a troll.

You waited for your team to make the playoffs before coming into our home and calling our favorite Football team "A ? clown ? team". 

If we're such a clown team why did you waste your time coming over here? You should be humiliated and embarrassed of yourself for that. 

What is the Bills forum that you came from? And what's your username too? Because I googled "BillsFanBurner" into Google and came up with absolutely nothingness. You're a fairweather bandwagon fan, aren't you? With no posting history before 2020, correct? 

16 minutes ago, JoshAllenSZN said:

Thanks.

I've definitely seen some douchey, gloating behavior from Bills fans on social media and various forums at times over the past couple years. I don't like it. It reminds me of Pats fans -- their team was terrible for years, and when they finally got good, rather than being humble from being down so long, the fans turned into insufferable, arrogant monsters.

I kind of understand it a LITTLE BIT with Bills fans, particularly because people were talking SO MUCH sh*t about Allen from the moment he was drafted. It's hard not to dunk on the Allen haters a little bit, because they were so over the top with the criticism (I get it, he was a very flawed prospect. Some of the stuff said about him was unreasonable and downright cruel, though). Not only that, but people in Buffalo have a permanent inferiority complex because the city gets as much sh*t talked about it as Allen did/does. Still, all of that being said, no one likes arrogant, gloating fans. Chiefs fans are the WORST right now. 

Anyway...interested to see how things go for the Jets in Saleh's first year. I'm buying all the fantasy stock in Elijah Moore. Kid's a baller. I'm a big fan of him, of Michael Carter, of Hamsah Nasirildeen, and especially of Mekhi Becton. Lots of exciting, young talent on the Jets right now. As always, as with all teams, it comes down to the guy behind center. Here's hoping the Jets support him the way they didn't support Sam.

You're good my dude. You don't have to explain yourself to me or anyone else. Your join date doesn't lie. But more importantly your posting history doesn't lie either. You've been a class act. You never waited for a playoffs win in order to begin calling our team a ?

I look forward to talking AFC East football with you for many of years to come; you're a real one. 

(This thread wasn't meant for you).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Weren't you attempting to call me out as a "new Jets fan from 36 months ago" until I proved you wrong? 

How come you can't provide any links or a screen shot of any posts that you've made on your Buffalo Bills forum? Is it because you don't have any? Just became a fairweather bandwagon fan 2021 of less than 12 months ago? 

I don't like how as a new poster you questioned my "fandom" until I quoted myself with a screen shot of 11 years ago but yet you can not do the same? bandwagon/fairweather fan or something? 

Okay, I admit it, I started following the Bills last season. See, I only got into football last offseason and I was struggling to pick a team. I sat down and thought "I need to follow a team with a rich culture of winning, a team that's likely to dominate for the foreseeable future so I can brag on other team's forums". A buddy at work suggested Kansas City but I laughed in his face and chose Buffalo instead

• Thumb Down 1

50 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

They can't even provide their longtime Buffalo Bills forum usernames here on JN and they literally refuse to do so in order to be fact checked (I don't even think they've had one, up until 2021 that is ?????). 

That's why I respect @Raideraholic so much. Joined in 2011. 10 years ago. 2,000+ posts later with still no Covid 19 tainted playoffs to boast about; but yet this man comes back to JN offseason after offseason with HOPE as a passionate Raiders fan. And I respect the heck out of him for that. 

2 things:

1. for a man who started a thread aimed at laughing at a fanbase you're pretty thin skinned when someone gives it back (running around all day digging up posts from back when you were using AOL or something)

2. you really need to climb off Raideraholic's johnson, you'll end up turning silver and black from the ass up

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

2 things:

1. for a man who started a thread aimed at laughing at a fanbase you're pretty thin skinned when someone gives it back (running around all day digging up posts from back when you were using AOL or something)

2. you really need to climb off Raideraholic's johnson, you'll end up turning silver and black from the ass up

1.) You started calling me out for "just becoming a Jets fan 36 months ago"

so what did I do? I proved you wrong with a post from 2010 under a username created in 2007. 

2.) I didn't need to "dig through posts". A simple Google search took me 30 seconds. 

3.) I like @Raideraholic he's not a fake bandwagon fairweather fan who waited 20+ years for his team to make the playoffs before becoming apart of our JN community. 

4.) You accused me of being a "new Jets fan of 36 months ago" but yet you're literally refusing to share your Buffalo Bills forum + username?

5.) What's that say about yourself? Don't have one? Just became a fairweather Buffalo fan less than 12 months ago? 

34 minutes ago, Larz said:

Mods ?   

hello?

With all due respect I kindly asked for this thread to be locked 2x. 

If it was an inappropriate thread idea I apologized and promised to never create a thread about another team again.

It's the offseason. I just wanted to have a little fun vs AFC East Buffalo Bills fans who I've noticed stampeding within other Jets threads so I figured I'd create a thread for them to really talk their Buffalo football talk here on JN. 

It's been pretty fun for me today too made my work from home day fly by pretty fast ?????

This is like the ugly toothless girl goofing on the other ugly toothless girl because she finally got a date but didnt get laid.

bottom line is bills are better than us. They at least had a chance to get laid. Were still looking for that first date. 

lame lame lame OP!

9 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

This is like the ugly toothless girl goofing on the other ugly toothless girl because she finally got a date but didnt get laid.

bottom line is bills are better than us. They at least had a chance to get laid. Were still looking for that first date. 

lame lame lame OP!

We were so close to getting laid, then Mr Mahomes, the girl's father, kicked the door in and threw us out the window

• Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

1.) You started calling me out for "just becoming a Jets fan 36 months ago"

so what did I do? I proved you wrong with a post from 2010 under a username created in 2007. 

2.) I didn't need to "dig through posts". A simple Google search took me 30 seconds. 

3.) I like @Raideraholic he's not a fake bandwagon fairweather fan who waited 20+ years for his team to make the playoffs before becoming apart of our JN community. 

4.) You accused me of being a "new Jets fan of 36 months ago" but yet you're literally refusing to share your Buffalo Bills forum + username?

5.) What's that say about yourself? Don't have one? Just became a fairweather Buffalo fan less than 12 months ago? 

Okay, okay. I post at Superbillsfans.com under the name superbillsfan1 (because I'm more of a super fan than any of the others who post there)

• Thumb Down 1

16 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

image.png.8f3429a125eab9feb134c12a5a7820b6.png

You want to talk Buffalo Bills football here on JN? Let's talk. 

You think that two playoff wins (during a Covid 19 tainted season) dating back to 1995 of 25 years ago when I was 10 years old is something to be proud of?

It's not.

Because you're talking to a fan base who's witnessed 7 postseason wins dating back to 1998. So no. You can not gloat about "winning" to us. 

You think that being one of the only laughing stock NFL Franchises without a SB win is something to gloat about?

It's not. 

image.png.b2ffe867294732d8666af66fd64778a8.png

image.png.ea2a85aa5c57ba02326bd74e544ec65b.png

image.thumb.png.dce51189c27b3e7880d220bd9cbcd77d.png

image.thumb.png.4fab6b8e4214febff90853a38f2457f0.png

Vs

image.thumb.png.f4fe532d876ffa76c88df4583ba1aa28.png

What type of Buffalo Bills pictures can you mush into my longtime suffering Jets face? 

image.png.84b43ee860c20d4b257a721e96d0ead7.png

? ?? ? ?

image.png.70d1043dbaa6fe96384b220deda43eb9.png

WIDE RIGHT. 

image.thumb.png.1a52ffbb2f6abaa517b60f88b85079ef.png

? ? ? ? ?

image.png.d9fad3ffcc5a6d80819cf56c342e806f.png

image.png.64af25daa18276d11e530587688552d0.png

? ? ?  ? ?

But this one (below) is my All-time favorite Buffalo Bills picture...

image.png.22e29b0970ac2aa1ea229824139c4f4c.png

Back to back to back to back 4x SB loses in a row? You think that's something to gloat about?

It's not. It's an embarrassment. 

image.thumb.png.f90d7d409c6d2c3bb3160e88c5a7c9f4.png

image.thumb.png.98cf46bce84d34e3badb772ca6d1f041.png

I've created this thread only because I've noticed so many new Buffalo usernames dating back to your first playoff win dating back to 1995.

I look forward to talking Buffalo Bills football with you moving forward. 

PS: look @ this mans join date. 

@Raideraholic

He's a real one. Win or lose. I respect that. 

Have you heard about ambien?

15 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

lame lame lame OP!

Imo they aren't better than us. And won't be until they win their 1st and only SB. 

It took a Covid tainted 2020 season for them to finally win a playoff game for the first time since 1995 of 25 years ago. 

I'd like to first see Josh Allen play under true PRESSURE of being a contender + opposing away fans packing stadiums again come 2021 before I crown him "the next Tom Brady".

• I remember before 2020 season started I created a thread about how Bill Belichick would become exposed and completely fail to make the playoffs with a losing record. I was laughed off the forum by 90% of our fan base who told me I was NUTS for doubting Bill Belichick and how Bill Belichick created Tom Brady (when I said it was the other way around). What happened? Bill Belichick lost (like he's always lost without Brady) and Brady is now 1-0 @ winning SBs without Bill Belichick. 

• Josh Allen struggling in 2021 due to pressure of being a contender + having to play 8 road games with opposing fans going nuts and Buffalo falling off a 2021 cliff because of it may be an unpopular football opinion amongst our fan base but it's an opinion I strongly believe in (just like I did Bill Belichick falling off a 2020 cliff). 

I'll gladly bump up this thread after the season (win or lose) in order to say 'i told you so'. 

vs. Pittsburgh = loss. 

@ Miami = win. 

Vs. Washington = win..

Vs. Houston = win. 

@ Kansas City = loss. 

@ Tennessee = loss. 

They'll start off 3-3 (at best) and suddenly you'll realize that Josh Allen isn't Tom Brady and Buffalo isn't N.E (of old) and/or KC of today. 

14 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Okay, okay. I post at Superbillsfans.com under the name superbillsfan1 (because I'm more of a super fan than any of the others who post there)

That's not a real site. 

What do you have to hide? 

Why can't you provide a real Buffalo forum and a real username? 

You called me out for being a fake Jets fan of only 36 months ago but yet you can't provide information in order to prove you're a longtime Buffalo fan and not a bandwagon fairweather 2021 fan after finally winning a playoff game 25 years later? 

You questioned my fandom first and foremost. And now I'm questioning yours. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

We were so close to getting laid, then Mr Mahomes, the girl's father, kicked the door in and threw us out the window

Buffalo wasn't close at all because the game was over before it began (especially with rabid KC fans packing their stadium). 

Josh Allen had a below mediocre game vs KC in the playoffs. Very inaccurate. Wasn't good at all (from start to finish). He just isn't ready for the pressure of the big stage just yet

(and he may never be built for it either).

• 28/48 (only 58.3%). Not good (accuracy has always been his question mark). 

287 passing yards (only 5.9 yards per pass attempt, which is awful). 

2 TD's/1 INT (not going to get the job done vs. an elite QB).

Sacked 4x (needs to learn to throw the ball away instead of trying to be Superman @ QB).

QB Rating of only 80.8 (not good).

• And 1 of his meaningless TDs came in absolute garbage time too. Down 38-15 (getting destroyed by 23 points) by the time he finally threw another TD pass (with only 4 minutes remaining).

He STUNK. 

38 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

With all due respect I kindly asked for this thread to be locked 2x. 

If it was an inappropriate thread idea I apologized and promised to never create a thread about another team again.

It's the offseason. I just wanted to have a little fun vs AFC East Buffalo Bills fans who I've noticed stampeding within other Jets threads so I figured I'd create a thread for them to really talk their Buffalo football talk here on JN. 

It's been pretty fun for me today too made my work from home day fly by pretty fast ?????

Dwc you are like the Lucille Ball of jn.com. 

Always in trouble

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dwc you are like the Lucille Ball of jn.com. 

Always in trouble

Wow. So many childhood memories right there. 'I Love Lucy' was one of my favorite shows as a kid growing up throughout the late 80's/90's I freaking loved I Love Lucy man.

image.png.0687e6d0c2c7a233e49471f342d95a23.png

image.png.7626f11b0e06876c9d6e745fe9f5570e.png

Thnx you for the memories she was so awesome and beautiful too ???

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Take it from someone from the Buffalo area, Bills fans are pretty fair-weather.  No one talked about the Bills for 20 years.  All of a sudden, all these people are coming out of the woodwork, pretending to be fans, its pretty funny.  

Speak for yourself because 90% of Bills fans have been with this team when we had the Keith Ellison’s of the world , obviously we didn’t have anything to cheer about but now we’re good we can express our joy about our team finally turning the corner .

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Bufflegend26 said:

Speak for yourself because 90% of Bills fans have been with this team when we had the Keith Ellison’s of the world , obviously we didn’t have anything to cheer about but now we’re good we can express our joy about our team finally turning the corner .

Would've been cool of you if you would've created a JN username as a Buffalo fan back in 2009 and 2010 in order to congratulate our longtime suffering fan base for our favorite team making back to back AFC Championship Game appearances. 

But you didn't.

You waited until your Bills to finally win their 1st postseason game dating back to 1995 of 25 years ago in order to express your joy amongst a stressed out Jets fan base who haven't made the playoffs in over 10 years now. 

What type of joy do you get out of that?

Asking for a friend. 

If the Jets finally win a SB within the next 5 years it'll be cool if our entire Jets fan base goes over to your Buffalo forums after winning a Super Bowl in order to "express our joy" amongst your fan base and I guarantee your Buffalo fan base wouldn't appreciate our gloating and why? Because we were no where to be found during our losing years. That's why. 

But hey. Welcome to JN. I hope you stick around once Buffalo falls off a 2021 cliff this year too. 

11 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Sorry, I wasn't questioning your commitment to the team. I'm sure you've grown to love the Jets in the last 36 months

Hes been around for years....he just gets banned and then gets a reprieve and rejoins for a while before he has a meltdown and is re-banned. Lather, rinse, repeat.

? 

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hes been around for years....he just gets banned and then gets a reprieve and rejoins for a while before he has a meltdown and is re-banned. Lather, rinse, repeat.

? 

There has been no meltdown within this thread. Not by me at least. What's wrong with talking Buffalo football with longtime dedicated and passionate Bills fans who 90% joined in 2021? They're allowed to call our favorite team a ? team? But I'm not allowed to post funny pictures of 4 SB loses along with pointing out how Josh Allen has been an awful postseason QB? They're allowed to call me out for "36 months of Jets fandom" but I'm not allowed to ask for forum website and usernames of where they come from? 

I thought I had home field advantage here ?

And in all seriousness I've asked to have this thread locked up 2x I just thought it was a good idea to create a Bills thread where they could Buffalo gloat away and celebrate rather than us having to read their victory celebration posts throughout actual Jets threads but hey I guess I was wrong for creating a Bills thread and laughing at their storied Dallas Cowboys I mean Buffalo Bills Franchise. Some criminal I am.