Training Camp Practice - 8/10

8 minutes ago, Out of Bounce said:

What ungrateful fans!  Maybe in his absence you'll all begin to appreciate DJ's journalistic prowess.

No DJ you will not be missed,  we see what kind of journalist you are. Especially one that’s a Dolphins fan. We have enough Jets hating reporters.

2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

After watching what I just watched. I’m officially out on Mims guys. He looks lost. 
Max expect a new username change coming. 

Not sure Max lets you out of jail that easily..

Just kidding.

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Mims continues to disappoint. Obviously even though he was a rookie he was a disappointment last year. Not sure why he gets a pass. Injuries and bad QB play played a role but he wasn’t good when out there IMO. Looks worse so far this camp. 

At this point, it is going to be does the coaching staff think there is enough talent there to be patient and work with this kid.

And if its off the field stuff like I think it is, do they think he can work through it.  It will be very interesting to see what they do here because right now, it does not look like mimsy is going to be able to help the team this year.