Jump to content

Cowherd rips Wilson pick…again


Recommended Posts

Well admittedly Wilson did himself no favors to the Wilson doubters at the Green and White.

But I keep reading all the camp tweets and it’s starting to concern me. I mean please god, don’t do this to us again

 

  • Thumb Down 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone getting worked up now is an impatient idiot.  There is no ability to answer "Did the Jets make a big mistake" today, and anyone claiming they can is full of sh*t, or should go directly to

This is good news!

Posted Images

Decent clip with some legit concerns from the other guy(CC is a moron), especially how the Jets immediately locked into WIlson (even with Douglas only meeting him once in person before the draft)

At the end of the day it's extremely difficult for an organization to overcome poor ownership.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Anyone getting worked up now is an impatient idiot. 

There is no ability to answer "Did the Jets make a big mistake" today, and anyone claiming they can is full of sh*t, or should go directly to Vegas and start laying down bets with their third eye future vision.

Lets talk in a year or so, and see then (not now) if "Zack sucks", and what an analysis of that "sucking" looks like.

Cowher, and those worked up about Cowherd, are just whiners jumping to hyperbolic conclusions at this point.

It is to early to panic, but there's not "or so" re: the timing.  He has to do something this year.  If Wilson leads us to only 2-3 wins this year, we're in the Howell/Rattler sweepstakes, no doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Anyone getting worked up now is an impatient idiot. 

There is no ability to answer "Did the Jets make a big mistake" today, and anyone claiming they can is full of sh*t, or should go directly to Vegas and start laying down bets with their third eye future vision.

Lets talk in a year or so, and see then (not now) if "Zack sucks", and what an analysis of that "sucking" looks like.

Cowher, and those worked up about Cowherd, are just whiners jumping to hyperbolic conclusions at this point.

Hard for fans coming off 6 straight losing seasons, in which the last was a complete tank fest for a QB to not be a little concerned. 

I think everyone familiar with this forum knew there was some Wilson concerns. The only thing I think makes a little sense in this clip is it did always seem like it was ALWAYS Zach and that kind of made me scratch my head. I also pointed out like in the clip he didnt play anyone in a covid season.

However, now that he is here im rooting like hell for him. But dont get mad at Jet fans for being a little concerned. Very interested in this Giants game performance. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Decent clip with some legit concerns from the other guy(CC is a moron), especially how the Jets immediately locked into WIlson (even with Douglas only meeting him once in person before the draft)

At the end of the day it's extremely difficult for an organization to overcome poor ownership.

Guessed you missed the whole COVID-19 thing getting in the way of face to face meetings.  

And just to double down, never heard of Zoom

🙄

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I get tired of people calling Cowherd an idiot. The guy is the smartest personality on sports radio.
 

 He isn’t always right.  None of us are. But I find it difficult to understand how so many can’t recognize that he is a high IQ analyst.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't think that's true. 

If we have a top three pick we're trading down and trying to continue to build this roster. 

I don't see how we can use three top three picks on QBs in a five year span.

If he’s that miserable that we end up with a top 2-3 pick, then we should be looking to replace him

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't think that's true. 

If we have a top three pick we're trading down and trying to continue to build this roster. 

I don't see how we can use three top three picks on QBs in a five year span.

Easy.  You evaluate Wilson over the course of a year and if the conclusion is that he isn't good.  You take another shot.  They weren't both Top 3 picks, but Arizona did it.  No reason we can't if we end up that position.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.  But, you are always looking for a QB until you absolutely know you have one.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

If he’s that miserable that we end up with a top 2-3 pick, then we should be looking to replace him

Because every loss will be on the QB.

So just throw him out and get another rookie QB and start over.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

It is to early to panic, but there's not "or so" re: the timing.  He has to do something this year.  If Wilson leads us to only 2-3 wins this year, we're in the Howell/Rattler sweepstakes, no doubt.

I doubt.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Easy.  You evaluate Wilson over the course of a year and if the conclusion is that he isn't good.  You take another shot.  They weren't both Top 3 picks, but Arizona did it.  No reason we can't if we end up that position.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.  But, you are always looking for a QB until you absolutely know you have one.

Wilson and the Jets would have to be Rosen and the Cards bad.  

Not seeing it.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Cowherd only has one motive: pour gas on the fire.

Just change the channel and stop acting like sissies over this. 

As often occurs, you say in 21 words what I took half a page to say.

So aye, +1

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Wilson and the Jets would have to be Rosen and the Cards bad.  

Not seeing it.  

Any situation where we were in position to pick Howell or Rattler and, in fact, we are that bad.

Also, in August 2020, did you see the Jets being 2-14?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeddEY said:

Any situation where we were in position to pick Howell or Rattler and, in fact, we are that bad.

Also, in August 2020, did you see the Jets being 2-14?

At least you're not already calling one/both of them "Generational" and arguing we should lose on purpose if we hit 0-4 because of how great one of them will surely be.  

Don't get me wrong, we all know someone here at JN will do all that, but today seems a bit early for it IMO, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...