Training Camp 8/11

Lith

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

im not sure why this is surprising.  Fant is going to be our RT this year.  Moses was signed for depth as you can tell by his salary.  Fant is much more athletic then moses and is a much better fit in this system then moses.  Fant would have to outright tank in camp for Moses to get that job.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

A few great signs today. Wilson looks like he's made a lot of progress today and the pass rush just looks flat out lethal.

Something that is showing today that people have been sleeping on so much is Corey Davis. That guy is an animal and will be a monster here. 

Reminds me of a souped up Cotchery. He catches everything.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

you are a non stop debbie downer and consistently complain about the jets organization.

you live close to the Bucs?  why not just root for them.   it would be better for you and better for the rest of us.

I am sorry you feel that way. 

• Thumb Down 9

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

im not sure why this is surprising.  Fant is going to be our RT this year.  Moses was signed for depth as you can tell by his salary.  Fant is much more athletic then moses and is a much better fit in this system then moses.  Fant would have to outright tank in camp for Moses to get that job.

Only a matter of time before Moses is moved to RG. Get the best 5 out there. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Can't wait to see our CBs in action against other WRs. Were the perceived weakness on the roster but it seems like they've been in tight coverage pretty consistently. Hopefully this is our CBs playing better than perception and not our WRs being weaker than we thought.

Corners are a strength of this team.  Lots of young kids with talent who are hungry.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I would think that would have to happen realitively soon as I dont believe Moses has ever played that position.  I think moses will be the backup RT.

Backup swing tackle.  He'll probably be first man in at LT as well. 

I might have thought that AVT could slide over and they could plug Feeney in at LG, but AVT hasn't practiced in a week and has seen no time at LT that we've heard of so I'm gonna assume that's out for now at least.