2021 JN Fantasy Football (ESPN): More poll questions

2021 JN Fantasy Football   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we use a Free Agent Budget (FAB) for weekly waiver pickups? Such as, each team gets $100 to spend on FA's for the full season? ***6 votes needed to install***

2. 2. Should passing TD's be increased from 4 points each to 6 points each? *** 6 votes needed to change ***

• 4 points per passing TD
    • 6 points per passing TD
  3. 3. Would you like to VETO the Superflex format? (1 starting QB, plus an "OP" spot that can filled by a QB/RB/WR/TE) ***6 votes are needed to veto***

• No, I would like to keep the Superflex format in place
    • Yes, I would like to VETO the Superflex format

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2021 at 09:00 PM

@Paradis @ElBarrioJets @Jet_Engine1 @heymangold @PS17 @JTJet @BornJetsFan1983 @kdels62 @32EBoozer

Please answer the poll questions above.  This is your last chance to make any changes to the league settings.  If there are any additional issues you'd like to address now, point them out in the thread and I can put those up for a vote as well.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Also, it looks like the draft is trending towards taking place on Sunday, Aug 29 @ 7:30 PM EST / 4:30 PM PST.  If this date does not work for you, I would suggest you either make arrangements by pre-ranking your players OR by backing out of the league entirely (the sooner the better if this is the case so we can fill your spot).  Let me know your decision as soon as possible.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

@Jetsfan80

If the FAB thing passes, count me out. That's dumb as sh*t honestly. 

Edit: 

Dumb for a 10 team league. If this were a 12-14 team league, it would make sense to do that. 

I agree that with a 10 team league, the wire will be stacked.  No real need for a FAAB. 

I’ll still be in regardless though.

4 hours ago, JTJet said:

@Jetsfan80

If the FAB thing passes, count me out. That's dumb as sh*t honestly. 

Edit: 

Dumb for a 10 team league. If this were a 12-14 team league, it would make sense to do that. 

44 minutes ago, heymangold said:

I agree that with a 10 team league, the wire will be stacked.  No real need for a FAAB. 

I’ll still be in regardless though.

You guys have convinced me.  If need be I'll switch my vote to "No".  

That said, none of the changes are going to get the requisite 6 votes needed.  So it appears we'll be sticking with the following:

• Standard waiver wire pickups
  • 4-point pass TD's
  • Superflex