How to watch Jets/Giants online?

14 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

It works on my mobile with fake GPS app. No problem.

Works fine for me with fake gps.

Do you pay the $5? Is there another way to get more than 20 min of screen time. After 20 it turns black and you have to back out and go back in to get another 20 min. 

1 hour ago, jj71787 said:

Do you pay the $5? Is there another way to get more than 20 min of screen time. After 20 it turns black and you have to back out and go back in to get another 20 min. 

The $5 is well worth it.  Compared to the sundayticket.tv (which I had for years), the quality and reliability of locast is 10X better.

16 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Thnx you for this thread too.

Reminded me of N.E plays tomorrow night. 

PS: If anyone needs awesome A+ streams with no lag (whatsoever) PM me on Saturday and I got you.

(I can ever hook you up with a perfect quality baseball stream thru PM just so you can see firsthand how great these streams are).

Keep an eye out for my PM on Saturday then. LOL

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, flgreen said:

Yeah, Game Pass fits me perfect.  For $100 you get all pre-season games, which I'm really looking forward to this year.................I hope.

Some times I get a charter during the mullet run in the fall.   I'm not done till after 1pm, then clean up.  Game pass airs the game as soon as it is over.  Usually around 4PM.  Perfect.

Plus on Tues I think they come out with the coaches all 32, which I think will be fun this year...................I hope :) 

Can I access the game anytime I want after the live feed is over and does it stay up so I can rewatch like a month later? Thanks!

29 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Can I access the game anytime I want after the live feed is over and does it stay up so I can rewatch like a month later? Thanks!

You can re-watch the regular season games at any time.  I can't recall for sure, but I think the same is true with the pre-season games.  You just don't get the all 32 on pre-season. 

• Upvote 1

So if you're out of market and willing to spring for it, just get YouTubeTV, Sling, Fubo...etc through Thanksgiving. The way out of market people get murked out of a handful of games a year is super annoying; get a free trial to either of the above and then pay for another month or two. $30-60 saves yourself a lot of annoying, low quality pirated BS which is not worth it. I get that spending the extra money is annoying but if you're a grown man it's worth it to just turn the TV on and the sh*t just works. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jj71787 said:

I haven't used it in a while. I use a iptv service with tivimate. Only about $35 a yr.

Mates, I signed on for the first time since last season to give you the only link you will need to watch whatever game you want:

https://reddit.nflbite.com/

After you click on the game you want to watch a list of links will appear. Buffstream is usually my favorite. The site is built around pop up ads that you have to navigate through to finally get to the stream but it's worth it. The pop ups try to trick you to click on it so just look for the small "X" in the corner to cancel it. It's usually only 1 or 2 pop ups and then you're good to go. They also have RedZone during the season. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Mates, I signed on for the first time since last season to give you the only link you will need to watch whatever game you want:

https://reddit.nflbite.com/

After you click on the game you want to watch a list of links will appear. Buffstream is usually my favorite. The site is built around pop up ads that you have to navigate through to finally get to the stream but it's worth it. The pop ups try to trick you to click on it so just look for the small "X" in the corner to cancel it. It's usually only 1 or 2 pop ups and then you're good to go. They also have RedZone during the season. 

I don't like that site man only because too many pop ups and having to navigate. 

@JN just inbox me on Saturday 1 hour before game and I'll give you a perfect stream.

I'm streaming NE game right now and it's awesome... (Screen shot from my phone).

Screenshot_20210812-212325.thumb.png.cc19906fdade856d1f8a65c514620e03.png

22 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I don't like that site man only because too many pop ups and having to navigate. 

@JN just inbox me on Saturday 1 hour before game and I'll give you a perfect stream.

I'm streaming NE game right now and it's awesome... (Screen shot from my phone).

Screenshot_20210812-212325.thumb.png.cc19906fdade856d1f8a65c514620e03.png

Sure, I'll check it out. Thank you.

The pop ups can be a pain but it's very reliable throughout the whole season. Only way I've been able to watch every Jets game since moving out of NJ.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ultraJETfan said:

Sure, I'll check it out. Thank you.

The pop ups can be a pain but it's very reliable throughout the whole season. Only way I've been able to watch every Jets game since moving out of NJ.

Check your PM. I sent you NE stream to try out. Message me back here on the forum to lmk what you think.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:31 PM, flgreen said:

Game pass airs the game as soon as it is over.  Usually around 4PM.  Perfect.

I purchased the domestic GamePass 2 years ago and you had to wait until all 4 o’clock games finished before the any replays (including 1 o’clock games) were available.  Has that changed?

To me, that was a major dissatisfier and  the reason I didn’t renew.

Seems NFL Network is replaying the Jets Game Sunday Morning at 10 am, which as an out of towner is perfectly fine by me.

I'll go out early, grab some not-NY Bagels, and be free to chill out and eat bagels while watching a "new to me" Jets Preseason game on a quiet Sunday morning.

All I have to do is avoid JN and ESPN Saturday, not that hard for me really.  

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@The Crusher

Am I allowed to just get it over with and share the SportsSurge link in this thread? 

Not the actual LINK to the Jets game but just the link to the website? Where fans can find all the NFL games from there?

I don't know how the rules work so wanted to ask first.

They don't allow that.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So if you're out of market and willing to spring for it, just get YouTubeTV, Sling, Fubo...etc through Thanksgiving. The way out of market people get murked out of a handful of games a year is super annoying; get a free trial to either of the above and then pay for another month or two. $30-60 saves yourself a lot of annoying, low quality pirated BS which is not worth it. I get that spending the extra money is annoying but if you're a grown man it's worth it to just turn the TV on and the sh*t just works. 

Assume your talking about Game Pass?

1 hour ago, ID. said:

I purchased the domestic GamePass 2 years ago and you had to wait until all 4 o’clock games finished before the any replays (including 1 o’clock games) were available.  Has that changed?

On the NFL Network page, it says you can "relive the full broadcast right after the whistle.." I'm gonna get the Game Pass - it's $100, and I don't mind watching it after it's over because then I can scroll past the crap.

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2021 at 7:43 PM, Augustiniak said:

I thought I could watch through NFL Sunday Night Ticket but I read the subscription does not include preseason games.  Worse the NFLN is not showing the game at all this week.  Any ideas are much appreciated.  Thanks!

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/ways-to-watch-and-listen-jets-at-giants-preseason-game?sp_rid=MTA0NzE1MDI0NTUxMwS2&campaign=45456525&spMailingID=45456525&spUserID=MTA0NzE1MDI0NTUxMwS2&spJobID=2063023907&spReportId=MjA2MzAyMzkwNwS2

3 hours ago, ID. said:

I THINK they changed that last season.  This from their site

When will regular season and postseason games be available on NFL Game Pass?

Broadcast versions of all current season games will be available right after the conclusion of the applicable game’s telecast. Please note: If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast. 

* Users outside of the United States, Canada and China should check out our Game Pass INTL Guide
* Users in China should check out the Game Pass China Guide
* Canadian users should check out the DAZN Guide

I saw another promo for it that said you could watch it 1 min.  after the broadcast ended.  If you decide to purchase it, make sure.  :)   

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

I THINK they changed that last season.  This from their site

When will regular season and postseason games be available on NFL Game Pass?

Broadcast versions of all current season games will be available right after the conclusion of the applicable game’s telecast. Please note: If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast. 

* Users outside of the United States, Canada and China should check out our Game Pass INTL Guide
* Users in China should check out the Game Pass China Guide
* Canadian users should check out the DAZN Guide

I saw another promo for it that said you could watch it 1 min.  after the broadcast ended.  If you decide to purchase it, make sure.  :)   

That’s great news.  It drove me crazy having to wait until almost 8 o’clock to watch!

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Got the ST holder email this morning about this year's perks.  Similar to last year RedZone and Game Pass are free.  I already have SiriusXM but if I didn't the All Access plan for 6 months at $50 is a pretty good deal that would rope in some new subscribers.  Signed up for Game Pass with the Promo code...

695724265_ScreenShot2021-08-14at12_25_04AM.png.5da5c09e2f68a07affce30b8dc8307a6.png

• Upvote 1