How to watch Jets/Giants online?

Ok JN I probably won't be able to send any more links today. Please message the one's I've already sent links to I'm sure they'll send to you too. 

My day is about to get pretty busy about to start prepping for family BBQ for our big game and will soon be in our JN FF draft. 

Hope I helped as many Jets fans as I could and hope you all enjoy

???

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Action Zachtion said:

I'm so sick of this... Broke down and got game pass.  Now getting " error code: 403 forbidden" when I tested an early game.  

Have a bunch of neighbors coming to watch 

I'm telling you my steam works great!

@ my older brothers watching Denver Minny game now 

IMG_20210814_172612.thumb.jpg.6c25868f8e375a290f5fc8291080c7ea.jpg

This streaming site is created by the old Reddit guys it's clean from viruses bro

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Vídeo temporarily not available for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only worked from kickoff. It worked perfectly for everyone but you as far as I can tell. I did experience a problem when I got a notification on my phone. Screen froze. Once I had notifications turned off and screen timeout turned off I had no more issues 

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

It only worked from kickoff. It worked perfectly for everyone but you as far as I can tell. I did experience a problem when I got a notification on my phone. Screen froze. Once I had notifications turned off and screen timeout turned off I had no more issues 

Damn wish I would've known @ComfortablyNumb was having problems or would've PM messaged me (because I never sent him the links that I sent to you and everyone else). 

@ComfortablyNumb inbox message me or tag me next weekend if you need an A+ stream that's also virus free and I got you man.

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Action Zachtion

@Patriot Killa

@Wit

@ultraJETfan

@The Crusherr

@jj71787

@SpankyJohnson

@fusionCA

@Beaver

@S3C

@Greg555

@CotcheryifyouCan

@Rolloffjet

@Suffering since 77

@Kendan

@Uptown Boss

@House Jet

@Bungaman

@Bungaman

@32EBoozer

@Jetscode1

@BUM-KNEE

Hope I was able to provide you guys with quality links to our Jets game last night to enjoy ? ? ?

(PS: Those links sent to you will work for each and every Jets game from preseason to regular season and can also stream any baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, PPV boxing, PPV UFC and even motor sports too). 

thanks man

• Sympathy 1

On 8/15/2021 at 12:03 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Action Zachtion

@Patriot Killa

@Wit

@ultraJETfan

@The Crusherr

@jj71787

@SpankyJohnson

@fusionCA

@Beaver

@S3C

@Greg555

@CotcheryifyouCan

@Rolloffjet

@Suffering since 77

@Kendan

@Uptown Boss

@House Jet

@Bungaman

@Bungaman

@32EBoozer

@Jetscode1

@BUM-KNEE

Hope I was able to provide you guys with quality links to our Jets game last night to enjoy ? ? ?

(PS: Those links sent to you will work for each and every Jets game from preseason to regular season and can also stream any baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, PPV boxing, PPV UFC and even motor sports too). 

I picked the NBC feed and it was good, but my DSL was struggling to keep up.

Thanks DWC for the feed that didnt just end, every one I tried on my own got the axe. 

• Sympathy 1