Training Camp - 8/12 (the pads are back on!)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The full offense was finally installed last week, they were installing new things every day and then working on them.  That's always going to be difficult.

It doesn't surprise me that he's doing better right now.  He'll surely have bad days but he should have more good days then bad as camp continues.

Also sounds like he is being protected better the last couple of days than earlier in camp.  Maybe Becton has figured out how to handle Lawson.  Last couple of days haves been encourgaing.

Hopefully that trend continues on Saturday.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Lith said:

Also sounds like he is being protected better the last couple of days than earlier in camp.  Maybe Becton has figured out how to handle Lawson.  Last couple of days haves been encourgaing.

Hopefully that trend continues on Saturday.

Perfect timing Connor. Shows what I know.  I should stick to just posting tweets.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Perine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will lead the jets in rushing yards and rushing tds this year.  Love me some Perine!

I wouldn't get too ahead on him.  From what I've been hearing, he's doing a lot of running people over type runs.

When guys can't tackle that's a heck of a lot easier.  

I'm not there, haven't seen it so don't know what's going on, just saying what I've been hearing from people there.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Perine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will lead the jets in rushing yards and rushing tds this year.  Love me some Perine!

TDs maybe.  Sounds like he may be most valuable in short yardage and goal line.  Still think Carter or Coleman are more likely to lead the team in yards.

• Upvote 1