Jets London Tickets Released for STH

I’m not a STH (as I live in the UK!) but I’ve got my ticket for this so yeah, I’ll be there.

Likely won’t get over to NYC this year sadly for a home game, but at least it’s fell on a year the Jets are here so I can still see the start of the Zach dynasty!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets sent me an email saying that my name was chosen and I have the ability to purchase up to six tickets. The problem is we don’t know what is going on with the pandemic, and my youngest cannot be vaccinated yet so we’re gonna have to make a decision pretty soon, doesn’t look good.   The idea was to get my youngest to see London and if he can’t go there’s no point.

SAR I

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Jets sent me an email saying that my name was chosen and I have the ability to purchase up to six tickets. The problem is we don’t know what is going on with the pandemic, and my youngest cannot be vaccinated yet so we’re gonna have to make a decision pretty soon, doesn’t look good.   The idea was to get my youngest to see London and if he can’t go there’s no point.

SAR I

Do you know if sections are vaccinated people only in metlife