Elijah Moore to get MRI on Quad

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Instead of patting yourself on the back all I said was that if he's out 4-8 weeks he wont make opening day.  I didnt mention a thing about if hes severely injured or not.  All I said is he he is, the 4 week window wont work.  

In fact what I posted, copied and pasted:

But keep tagging me on things I never talked about and send me I told you so posts

Chill.

I'm having fun with you because your own son broke the leak (here on JN) and I think it's pretty cool (and I now found out who @Mogglez source is because it's been pretty damn accurate if you ask me). 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Chill.

I'm having fun with you because your own son broke the leak (here on JN) and I think it's pretty cool (and I now found out who @Mogglez source is because it's been pretty damn accurate if you ask me). 

I don’t need to chill.  Actually you do.  You posted, congratulating yourself and correcting me.  Over something I didn’t say.  
And my son didn’t break a leak or give up a source.  If you think you have one PM me.  And even if he did what does that have to do with having fun with me over Moores injury and recovery?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Wish I had been there to see that.  I was always one of those people who laughed like a lunatic at the movies. 

So many insane/hilarious moments in that flick.  Again, I worship guys like Cohen who just never let up on the joke/goof. 

Sbc is the man. Since u have good taste in humor check out eastbound and down if youve never seen it. Probs have tho

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Chill.

So THATS the source mooglez uses? Awesome thanks

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’ve posted one of my sources here before, however that person isn’t the primary person I get information from.  I share the info I get with the person I have posted here before and he gives me tidbits of other things.  I have not, and never will, reveal who my primary source is because that will cost them their job.

im pretty sure I know who it is.

In normal situations, the only issue would be the cost of the scan. But, in this scenario, that shouldn't apply, so I agree with you. 
source: I'm a medical physicist who analyzes MRI data for a living

Thanks. I’m a nuclear physicist so I guess we have quite a few interests in common.

13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I’ve posted one of my sources here before, however that person isn’t the primary person I get information from.  I share the info I get with the person I have posted here before and he gives me tidbits of other things.  I have not, and never will, reveal who my primary source is because that will cost them their job.

Chris Johnson!

Im Sure No Doubt GIF by Star Wars

Woody would be so mad that he’d can his a$$

Mogglez hangs with billionaire dweebs… right @SAR I?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

It’s James Dearth.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barkus said:

Speaking of sources does footballguy still post? Haven’t seen anything from him in a while. Did I miss a banning?

He pops in every now and then.  Very quietly lol.  Hope he comes back around as the games start.

• Upvote 2