Elijah Moore to get MRI on Quad

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Moore has been declared out for tonight

Why risk injury for a few plays?  Is anybody watching/checking box scores for the other games so far?  Virtually no starters are playing this week and those that do play a series or two.  There are two priorities for preseason games - 1) injury avoidance for key players (don't play) and 2) determine the bottom of the roster (who is the 4th RB, 2nd QB, 5th WR, 6th DE, 7-8th OL etc.).

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Why risk injury for a few plays?  Is anybody watching/checking box scores for the other games so far?  Virtually no starters are playing this week and those that do play a series or two.  There are two priorities for preseason games - 1) injury avoidance for key players (don't play) and 2) determine the bottom of the roster (who is the 4th RB, 2nd QB, 5th WR, 6th DE, 7-8th OL etc.).

I agree man because after breaking the single season All-Time Ole' Mississippi receiving record for most receptions during a single season (despite only 8 games played), killing OTA's, flourishing throughout Mini-Camp and absolutely dominating training camp etc...

I highly doubt that he'll forget how to play football due to resting during a preseason game 1 scrimmage.

Denzel Mims now has an even bigger opportunity to step up big time tonight and claim his #2 outside WR position opposite of Corey Davis.

image.png.09afb81d6a805e658be9751527bc217e.png

I can't quit on this kid during his first ever NFL training camp. We all loved him way too much coming out of Baylor and a talented kid who kicked Chase Claypool's ass within every NCAA statistical category known to WR mankind while coming out.

• Upvote 3