DWC Exclusive "Rookie Quarterback Zach Wilson with 3 consecutive practices of Multiple TD Passes with 0 INTs" (article linked below).

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

image.png.86c3f44b859eb867f847d577f9dfe0ca.png

I rather not create threads at all than get attacked for creating them. 

• I'll post within threads here on JN.

• I'll create threads at (the other place).

image.png.5ea4f4b77cd8a9b5426ba57eee0767c4.png

(In 10-13 years I'll let baby DWC aka OWC create my threads for me. So I really couldn't care less about creating any more threads these days).

???

Sounds good. I’ll keep this one open  till then. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sounds good. I’ll keep this one open  till then. 

Ok I'll inbox message someone else someone else who i helped support and gave my prayers to and see if he'll lock this thread up for me instead. 

You were willing to lock it but once you realized it wouldn't bother me you'll leave it open for people to take swings at me? 

Thnx man thanks a lot I've always been nothing but kind to you. Nice to you. Respectable to you. Complimented you. Picked you as the man who I trusted most to inbox you when I was running into it problems. And took your advice too. Never quoted a certain someone again after you told me to stop (I listened to you).

And now you'll just leave this thread open for people to take swings on me and insult me as a person? Thnx.

• And no. I take it back. I will not inbox message someone els about this. He's going through enough right now and I don't want to bother him. 

(But this will be my last post within this thread (locked or unlocked) so hopefully everyone enjoys making fun of me while I no longer care enough to defend myself anymore).

• Haha 2