Man can I cook or what?

SoFlaJets

I just made a killer tomato sauce in about 20 minutes using fresh plump red ones ground them up sauted some garlic in olive oil added some italian seasoning salt and a little sugar to cut down the acidity and viola'MNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN it was friggin good man.Us Italians got it down baby

I just made a killer tomato sauce in about 20 minutes using fresh plump red ones ground them up sauted some garlic in olive oil added some italian seasoning salt and a little sugar to cut down the acidity and viola'MNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN it was friggin good man.Us Italians got it down baby

You must have read Hermie's "How to become a NFL

Coach by Skill or by Grill"!! :wink:

Men who can cook...what a turn on!! :wink:
That's me. My wife can't cook a lick but we all know that's not why i married her.

My Daddy use to own a couple of restaurants and ive picked up a couple of things over the years :wink:

That's me. My wife can't cook a lick but we all know that's not why i married her.

My Daddy use to own a couple of restaurants and ive picked up a couple of things over the years :wink:

It's not just me. Ask any woman. A man who knows his way around the kitchen is a man you keep!

It's not just me. Ask any woman. A man who knows his way around the kitchen is a man you keep!

Ive always wanted to start my own catering business,Im only 27 but i don't have the time for something new. Maybe when my boys get a little older.

Ive always wanted to start my own catering business,Im only 27 but i don't have the time for something new. Maybe when my boys get a little older.

You should. You'll never lose those skills. Don't make the mistake of wondering if you should have.

On the next Maury Povich...."Something that doesn't turn Verde On".

I am sure Maury can find something! :D

On the next Maury Povich...."Something that doesn't turn Verde On". ----- MAXMAN ----

LOL...oh wise webone.... that was tooooo easy ;)

they are all so jealous of us..

Archived