***The Official New York Jets @ New York Giants Game Thread (7:30pm)***

Ghost

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

What’s up with AVT? What’s his injury and when is he expected back? 

Strained pectoral. I think they’re treating it similar to a hammy/high ankle sprain: rest and let it heal naturally; don’t rush back too early or it’ll exacerbate the injury. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Marshall is an exciting little player.

"Marshall was perhaps the best athlete at the defensive tackle position in the entire 2021 NFL Draft class. The 23-year-old posted a blazing 4.81 40-yard dash at his pro day despite measuring in at 6-foot-3, 310 pounds."

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Clearly 

I thought taking Mims in the Top 25 last year was well within reason.

Nabbing him just inside the Top 60 I thought was an absolute steal.

But sometimes these things don’t work out.

All we have to really go by at this point are TC reports and the very game that we’re currently watching.

And anyone trying to pretend that the only reason Mims is constantly running with the 3rd team offense is due to a numbers game or a case of food poisoning is a jackass.

Davis, Cole, Moore, Crowder and arguably both of the Smith boys are performing at a more consistent level…nevermind Berrios who is essentially a lock thanks to his PR ability and as a decent backup option out of the slot.

As I said, Mims still probably makes the roster as the 5th/6th guy over a Vyncint or Jeff Smith. But I’m sure as hell not expecting much at this point and I absolutely expect him to be fighting for his life come next offseason.

And the EXACT reason you double down on wr in a deep wr draft to insulate vs a disappointment or bust with your 1st wr pick.

• Thumb Down 1

Tebow is big as hell and can’t block worth a sh1t. I only get the Jax and Fins game so I’m watching Jax and reading this. 

I saw Tebow at the airport once with his gorgeous wife. He’s a massive human being. TV doesn’t show just how big he is
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jetsons said:

"Marshall was perhaps the best athlete at the defensive tackle position in the entire 2021 NFL Draft class. The 23-year-old posted a blazing 4.81 40-yard dash at his pro day despite measuring in at 6-foot-3, 310 pounds."

I was being, you know, figurative. 

• Haha 1