Every Snap from Zach Wilson vs NY Giants

Zachs got the Mahomes effect, the ball comes out so effortlessly, and with so much zip, it seems like the video is fast forwarding while the ball is in the air. Like the windup and follow through just don’t match up with how hard the ball comes out on some throws. Can’t wait til he really lets it fly this season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Fast feet, fast throwing motion, effortless release, extremely tight zip on the ball and very sure of where he wanted to go. Very decisive and on time. Beautiful preseason debut against the starters.

im not sure he held the ball more than 3 seconds on any pass... very nice "internal clock"

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Thanks for posting. In the future, maybe condense this to only pass attempts. The handoffs are pointless. 

I was happy he didn't.  When I was watching live I thought Carter looked good, but after watching this I was quite impressed with his vision.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Thanks for posting. In the future, maybe condense this to only pass attempts. The handoffs are pointless. 

Nah send it all, handoffs too, like someone in the desert who needs a drink it’s really nice to finally see a QB who appears to not only have definite NFL talent along with the only question being how good he can be compared to his NFL peers....no matter what he’s doing throwing or going to the running game.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nickfoshizal said:

the ball comes out so effortlessly, and with so much zip, it seems like the video is fast forwarding while the ball is in the air. Like the windup and follow through just don’t match up with how hard the ball comes out on some throws.

The Anti-Tua.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hawk said:

All you could really hope for in his first real game action.  He knew where he was going with the ball, however, when the game planning kicks in, if he stares his throws down he is going to be taken advantage of.  JMO.

I noticed that too but didn’t want to be the one to say it. Thinking positive thoughts!

But yeah, he locked onto his primary receiver something fierce.