JN League Discussion Thread.(not to be mistaken with JetFan80’s)

15 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I've got a surplus of pretty good WRs and willing to trade any two of my WRs and or just Kyle Pitts for 1 elite RB. 

Only Lamar Jackson and my Jets Defence is off limits. 

HMU with some RB trade offers and I'll accept the best deal (help me help you). 

Screenshot_20210814-191455.thumb.png.9e677ed962d72c3aa09d857fa69ee111.png

Screenshot_20210814-191506.thumb.png.321329d93ab5a1592a8ae191ef00b169.png

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Here is my roster. I’m down for a trade or two if I like the offer. 

Derrick Henry & AJ Brown are off limits though.

0D639246-90B7-485A-9F7B-08246E534B47.jpeg

464D1C0D-0EEE-4E25-9467-B270A563CE64.jpeg

I like your team and you're favored to beat mine by a lot. 

Unfortunately if Derrick Henry isn't available I'm not willing to give two WRs for Ronald Jones but I am willing to give up one of either Chase/JuJu/Odell Beckham/Ruggs/Marshall Jr. for him.

(Marshall Jr just put up 3 receptions for 88 receiving yards tonight and I'm LOADED @ WR).

I'm also willing to trade Lamar Jackson for Tom Brady. 

• Upvote 1

I just picked up a major steal. 

I neglected RB in order to focus on QB/WR/TE/Defense and ended up with crap RBs. 

Well I just released that scrub ass D. WILLIAMS of KC and absolutely stole Chubba Hubbard. 

Not only did this kid lead all NCAA RBs #1 in rushing last year but his week 1 preseason performance for Carolina? Omg. Straight up ???

80 yards with two big runs).

(See below)!

Devin Singletary of Buffalo and now Chubba Hubbard and I believe they'll give my RB unit a fighting prayer (rest of my roster is fully loaded).

• Upvote 1

Very good idea to start this league, thank you very much for having me. To tell the truth, fantasy football has kinda went stale for me over the last few years. But this league actually has me excited. I've never played with an entire league of Jet fans, and that's pretty cool. In closing, looking forward to it and I guarantee I won't finish last.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JetNation.com mobile app

• Post of the Week 1

Hi everyone,

I just had a GM drop out of my 20+ year long league.  I need a replacement.  We draft in 12 days on Tuesday, 8/31 at 7 pm. 

This league is competitive with dedicated owners.  @heymangold  joined 3 weeks ago.  Now I need another.  It's a keeper league and we are offering an extra keeper from last years roster that will cost zero draft picks as an incentive.

Please PM if interested.  @More Cowbell has been in the league for 20 years now.  

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

Hi everyone,

I just had a GM drop out of my 20+ year long league.  I need a replacement.  We draft in 12 days on Tuesday, 8/31 at 7 pm. 

This league is competitive with dedicated owners.  @heymangold  joined 3 weeks ago.  Now I need another.  It's a keeper league and we are offering an extra keeper from last years roster that will cost zero draft picks as an incentive.

Please PM if interested.  @More Cowbell has been in the league for 20 years now.  

Meh, I'm just too lazy to look for another FFL ?.

I kid, I kid

Dcat runs very good leagues and the players are really good. You can't  sleep on anyone. 

I also have a league if anyone is interested. PM me if you are. It's on yahoo.
Starting roster is:
1-qb
3-wr
3-rb
1-te
1-flex
1-def
1-k
As of now, there's 4 spots open.(could be more) My league is established with competitive managers. The disclaimer is whoever new joins will be drafting after pick 6. My league drafts what your record was the season before, so it pays to stay in my league.It's a free league, but some managers will do side bets. So whoever is interested, your draft pick will be after pick 6 and first come first serve till the league is full. Draft will be Sept 5th ( on a Sunday ,as of now @ 2:30pm. Will move time to accommodate managers) Thank you.

I just picked up another RB steal. 

Stevenson of N.E not only leads NFL in preseason rushing yards #1 but because of him N.E just traded Sony Michel.  

And I had to jump all over it. 

This kid is going to have a monster rookie season @ RB.

Screenshot_20210825-112839_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2e5e69c681350876afbf7418e84f8dda.jpg

@Patriot Killa

FF is sleeping on my team. They have me not only graded as the worst team but have my projected @ 0-17 ?.

I might be a homer but I just don't see it. I'm weaker @ RB (sleepers) but then again Lamar Jackson is good for 1k rushing yards himself and I'm fully loaded everywhere else. 

0-17 projection? 

Na. My boys maning the PLAYOFFS. 

Anyone know yet what we're going to do with the 2 duplicate teams? Any replacement manager? If not, my 2 cents would be to bench his team for the season if you can't find a replacement manager. If you drop all his players, that means someone is going to pick up good players due to chance on the waiver wire. Just bench the team, that way no one loses to him and it'll be a competitive league for everyone.