Jump to content

Seahawks are “exasperated” with Jamal Adams


Facts

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I never liked Jamal. Liking him has nothing to do with this.

The article isn’t proving you right, and you’re crowing like a pinhead… while trending toward that type of poster that has no clue we’re laughing at them, not with them.

So, if you don’t appreciate me having a laugh, perhaps pipe down.

Nah, not piping down.  The last word will never be yours on this topic no matter what you'd like to do.

I'm well aware I'm being laughed at.  As long as, for once, I'm recognized for being right on this topic, I'm good.  One bone thrown my way is all it takes to give me some football-related joy.  

The dunk gifs are a nice touch.  The JiF-Pac-Ape coalition is a cute team in a way.  I'm glad you 3 are having a lot of fun at my expense, I really am!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah, not piping down.  The last word will never be yours on this topic no matter what you'd like to do.

I'm well aware I'm being laughed at.  As long as, for once, I'm recognized for being right on this topic, I'm good.  One bone thrown my way is all it takes to give me some football-related joy.  

The dunk gifs are a nice touch.  The JiF-Pac-Ape coalition is a cute team in a way.

Ding dong, I hate Jamal. I actually agree with your usual opinion on him - but, this news doesn’t prove you right. Or me.

So, unpuff your chest. I don’t want the last word. I’m not even arguing. I just want to post gifs and laugh. Channel your aggression with more intellect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah, not piping down.  The last word will never be yours on this topic no matter what you'd like to do.

I'm well aware I'm being laughed at.  As long as, for once, I'm recognized for being right on this topic, I'm good.  One bone thrown my way is all it takes to give me some football-related joy.  

The dunk gifs are a nice touch.  The JiF-Pac-Ape coalition is a cute team in a way.  I'm glad you 3 are having a lot of fun at my expense, I really am!

You still got me 80

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Jetsfan80

I'm still waiting for you to provide links and quotes and articles of Jamal Adams teammates speaking bad about him. 

You said his teammates don't like him but can you prove it or are you just trashing the guy for the sake of trashing him?

because I can post hundreds of pictures on and off the field of teammates having fun around him and now that I've got a Twitter I can also post interactions of him with his teammates (online).

Unless you can show me teammates trashing him (like you're doing) imo you're just talking trash. ?️

Aren't you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah, not piping down.  The last word will never be yours on this topic no matter what you'd like to do.

I'm well aware I'm being laughed at.  As long as, for once, I'm recognized for being right on this topic, I'm good.  One bone thrown my way is all it takes to give me some football-related joy.  

The dunk gifs are a nice touch.  The JiF-Pac-Ape coalition is a cute team in a way.  I'm glad you 3 are having a lot of fun at my expense, I really am!

Beavers got your back, brother! You've always shown us nothing but the utmost respect!

fist-pump-the-rock.gif.5f4107961fcef01c44f94188a191ebcf.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Per OTC, Adams has been paid $32,208,808 to date.  Assuming the Seahawks offered $17.5mm per for four years, he would have made over $100,000,000 in a few years.  How much more money does one need?  This is not a guy who is trying to get a few million more in his 3.2 years in the league to make sure he has enough money for the rest of his life.

This is purely pride and ego on his part and he will likely lose out in the long run because of it.

Jamal is miniBell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Jetsfan80

I'm still waiting for you to provide links and quotes and articles of Jamal Adams teammates speaking bad about him. 

You said his teammates don't like him but can you prove it or are you just trashing the guy for the sake of trashing him?

because I can post hundreds of pictures on and off the field of teammates having fun around him and now that I've got a Twitter I can also post interactions of him with his teammates (online).

Unless you can show me teammates trashing him (like you're doing) imo you're just talking trash. ?️

Aren't you? 

Dude are you that naive.  Nobody is going to come out and trash him.  It’s not what other players will do. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

He called out his teammates in a big interview. 
 

look it up. 

Which soon to be 2-14 teamates did he call out?

Because he and Marcus Maye are still best friends and talk every day..

(Look it up).

I do know that he trashed Adam Gase on his way out and rightfully so (like us Jets fans did). I know that he questioned both Johnson's on why they hired Adam Gase and made it known he wasn't right for our Franchise (and rightfully so).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He called out his teammates in a big interview. 
 
look it up. 

We need more Dawgs. Not a ringing endorsement of the teammates you currently have. Players aren’t gonna fuk with another players $ but pretty sure didn’t go over well. You ever have a friend when you were younger that you tolerated, because it just wasn’t worth getting into an argument or a fight with. But just let him talk and talk and talk


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:


We need more Dawgs. Not a ringing endorsement of the teammates you currently have. Players aren’t gonna fuk with another players $ but pretty sure didn’t go over well. You ever have a friend when you were younger that you tolerated, because it just wasn’t worth getting into an argument or a fight with. But just let him talk and talk and talk


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2789612-br-qa-jamal-adams-on-becoming-the-nfls-best-safety-and-the-jets-new-namath
 

would you like him if he called you out like this?

but nobody going to run to Twitter to tell the world

  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Which soon to be 2-14 teamates did he call out?

Because he and Marcus Maye are still best friends and talk every day..

(Look it up).

I do know that he trashed Adam Gase on his way out and rightfully so (like us Jets fans did). I know that he questioned both Johnson's on why they hired Adam Gase and made it known he wasn't right for our Franchise (and rightfully so).

Read the article. 
 

and specifically some people aren’t stupid.  Why say sh*t about another player in public. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We got two 1sts and a third for the most overrated player in the league and dodged the bullet of the angst of his contract demands.

Jamal weakens a teams secondary due to his over aggressive play at the line.

Jamal creates almost no turnovers at all.

Jamal is not an A plus athlete but he is an A plus self promoter, you could take probably 30 safeties in this league, sit them at the line, blitz them 90 times a year and they would get 8 or 9 sacks.

Not a special player at all.

  • Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

One could start with “best friend” Maye - pining for an elusive, big safety contract of his own - being almost the only player on two teams who seems to be in his corner. Phrases like the silence is deafening or crickets chirping come to mind. Ryan Fitzpatrick had decidedly more public teammate support than this all-pro.

Wagner gave some tepid support, but it was at a presser and he was asked about it directly (not offering up an opinion on his own like he did with Earl Thomas years earlier, and has been repeatedly and harshly vocal about the business side of the game).

Considering Adams has probably got like 100 current and former teammates floating around the league, how high profile he is, and how much his non-extension has been news for two offseasons and counting, it doesn’t sound like a lot of people are in his corner. Maye and Wagner, both with agendas of their own, and the latter only when asked on camera on a podium. Anyone else yelling pay the man on his behalf?

Adams does seem like a person who’s exhausting to be around, who just won’t shut the eff up (probably nonstop of talking about himself at that, even with the cameras off), and you just want to leave the room to escape the never-ending noises his mouth utters. And on top of that, I’ve seen pictures of him carrying a murse. 

Yes. Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks star QB and Franchise leader wants Jamal Adams a Seattle teammate and big time too.

"Wilson, on multiple occasions, has offered to restructure his deal in order to accommodate Jamal’s demands of a larger guaranteed amount". 

 @Sperm Edwardsg

But let's not let facts get in the way (all because you don't like the guy). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks star QB and Franchise leader wants Jamal Adams a Seattle teammate and big time too.

"Wilson, on multiple occasions, has offered to restructure his deal in order to accommodate Jamal’s demands of a larger guaranteed amount". 

 @Sperm Edwardsg

But let's not let facts get in the way (all because you don't like the guy). 

Specifically for Adams? No.

Also players love restructuring deals. They get more cash up front now. It’s no sacrifice.

  • Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Ding dong, I hate Jamal. I actually agree with your usual opinion on him - but, this news doesn’t prove you right. Or me.

So, unpuff your chest. I don’t want the last word. I’m not even arguing. I just want to post gifs and laugh. Channel your aggression with more intellect. 


Prove it.

And yes you do.  Always.  

I don’t have intellect if that wasn’t clear by now and I’m comfortable with that. Going toe to toe with narcissists is never going be a truly worthwhile endeavor, but I do it for the lulz anyways, taking L’s left and right I’m the process.  Your psychological analysis of me is entertaining , but ultimately I don’t care as much as you’d like to think I do, because the world doesn’t revolve around you. 

We both despise Jamal yet you just can’t let me have a W.  So I’m taking it for myself.  This is my favorite football topic at the moment and you guys are trying to ruin it for me.  It’s not working. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:


Prove it.

And yes you do.  Always.  

I don’t have intellect if that wasn’t clear by now and I’m comfortable with that. Going toe to toe with narcissists is never going be a truly worthwhile endeavor, but I do it for the lulz anyways, taking L’s left and right I’m the process.  Your psychological analysis of me is entertaining , but ultimately I don’t care as much as you’d like to think I do, because the world doesn’t revolve around you. 

We both despise Jamal yet you just can’t let me have a W.  So I’m taking it for myself.  This is my favorite football topic at the moment and you guys are trying to ruin it for me.  It’s not working. 

Didn't we make an Avatar bet that if the Chiefs don't make it to the SB that you'll be rocking an Avatar of my choice for a full 12 months? 

image.thumb.png.027afc88509cac81280d16e8ec66ac7d.png

You're going to love all of 2022's offseason + regular season while rocking your new Jamal Adams Pro-Bowl avatar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You’d think they’d pay him not battle with him over a few million bucks. Esp considering his production. And what they gave up to get him. He’s kind of following the Revis playbook in terms of challenging the org he might even file a grievance claiming he should get more credit for playing as a linebacker higher salaried than safety. Look salaries are up now but league revenue is higher too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still not breaking my stride no matter how hard you try.  

 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool but I was still right.

You're still going?  I honestly thought at some point in this charade you realized that this article doesnt support your position, at all and it in fact, supports my position and like, you were just doubling down in your wrongness for the lulz.  I guess not?  

 

  • Sympathy 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Please explain to me how Jamal Adams is disliked by his own teammates...

Are you crazy? He trashed his teammates on social media, or was it an interview?  Either way,  "We need more Dawgz" was a clear dig on his teammates.  Are you blind, deaf or just... n/m

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:


Prove it.

And yes you do.  Always.  

I don’t have intellect if that wasn’t clear by now and I’m comfortable with that. Going toe to toe with narcissists is never going be a truly worthwhile endeavor, but I do it for the lulz anyways, taking L’s left and right I’m the process.  Your psychological analysis of me is entertaining , but ultimately I don’t care as much as you’d like to think I do, because the world doesn’t revolve around you. 

We both despise Jamal yet you just can’t let me have a W.  So I’m taking it for myself.  This is my favorite football topic at the moment and you guys are trying to ruin it for me.  It’s not working. 

You’re calling me and several others narcissists. I posted a popcorn gif. Now you’re accusing me of psychological analysis of you?

I saw people arguing. I posted a popcorn gif. It’s the internet. 

You need to take a deep breathe, buddy. I’m not coming at you the way you seem to think I am.

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...