Gase/Coaching Staff impact on team, player confidence, game execution...

WowOhWow

Anyone else feel a sense of confidence, competence in how the game was executed vs. Gase and his staff?  No time outs after commercial breaks/2-min warning.  No delays getting the plays in.  Playing time allotments that made sense.  The entire team energized and utilized during the game.

We're young and will make mistakes young teams make.  But I firmly believe simply getting rid of Gase has increased the "watchability" of this team by a huge amount.  And will result in wins on the field.

Passing on third and long.  Going for it on 4th down in a pre-season game.  The simple decisions were made easy and logically.  I spent two years of my life wondering what in the world that guy was thinking and shaking my head at how inept he was.

Yet another reason why this team/organization is so much more entertaining, watchable than previous years.

And...a 4/3 when you have good D linemen...what a concept!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Every Adam Gase gripe is actually just more identification his brilliance.

I truly believe he was commissioned with a *wink wink* deal to tank us toward Trevor Lawrence. 

When you say he took timeouts immediately after a two minute warning, it shows me next level genius.  The guy not only got us to lose, but he did so keeping an entire locker room convinced that he wasn’t, and fielded all of the media scrutiny along the way. 

Dude should get a statue of appreciation.  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Anyone else feel a sense of confidence, competence in how the game was executed vs. Gase and his staff?  No time outs after commercial breaks/2-min warning.  No delays getting the plays in.  Playing time allotments that made sense.  The entire team energized and utilized during the game.

We're young and will make mistakes young teams make.  But I firmly believe simply getting rid of Gase has increased the "watchability" of this team by a huge amount.  And will result in wins on the field.

Passing on third and long.  Going for it on 4th down in a pre-season game.  The simple decisions were made easy and logically.  I spent two years of my life wondering what in the world that guy was thinking and shaking my head at how inept he was.

Yet another reason why this team/organization is so much more entertaining, watchable than previous years.

And...a 4/3 when you have good D linemen...what a concept!!!

Yes.