Practice Updates 8/16.

Lith

Just now, sec101row23 said:

Except Mims isn’t new.  It’s not like this is his first day working with Zach.  It was a bad throw, it’s ok.  

He’s been working with the 2nd and 3rd team almost exclusively.  They are not even close to being on the same page.  Cager and Vyncint Smith have more chemistry with Zach than Mims.  I’m not saying it’s not a bad throw, I’m just saying why he probably threw a bad ball. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mogglez said:

He’s been working with the 2nd and 3rd team almost exclusively.  They are not even close to being on the same page.  Cager and Vyncint Smith have more chemistry with Zach than Mims.  I’m not saying it’s not a bad throw, I’m just saying why he probably threw a bad ball. 

Lol..ok 

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

I'm not saying these would actually be sacks because who really knows until real hitting takes place... Lawson did lead the league with over 30 QB hits but only registered 5 sacks last year... I hope he at least triples his sack total this year. 

3 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.   Watch some of his tape from Auburn, his technique is textbook when tackling.  

I watched him a lot Saturday night. In the 2 lb sets he was lined up between the  B gaps a lot. He predictably had a ton of trouble with the guards. When he was in coverage he looked great and tipped a pass away. 

interestingly in the unofficial depth chart he’s Mosley’s backup not Nas’ backup. 

• Upvote 1