Practice Updates 8/16.

Lith

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Does this mean DWC is going to start playing mafia?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

There's a real stew of WRs behind Davis, Crowder, Cole and Moore.  Those seem like the Top 4.  Mims, Vyncint Smith, Berrios, Malone, etc. fighting for the final couple spots with Special Teams likely being a factor (depending on how many WRs the Jets go with... probably 6?)

You have to keep Smith (very good camp) and Mims (JD not letting a #2 walk out the door). Berries has good vibes with Zach…... tough call which of those 3 gets cut.

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

You have to keep Smith (very good camp) and Mims (JD not letting a #2 walk out the door). Berries has good vibes with Zach…... tough call which of those 3 gets cut.

Given that we will really have to stretch to keep just 2 TEs, me might actually be able to keep 7 WRs (he says sadly).

5 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Thanks.

But no thanks.

I've already received likes for my JETS POSTS from (Victor Green/Ray Mickens/Victor Green's son), have received a message from Victor Green (saying "RESPECT!") and Victor Green has already Re-Tweeted one of my Jet posts.

(and I've only joined Twitter just a couple of days ago).

I will continue having fun and representing us Jets fans on Twitter.

(and I'll bring a couple of Jets players here to JN along the way (to fire our fan base the FK up too). 

Screenshot_20210816-143241.thumb.png.59bbdf6a1a5a9b918a37277e8a5acdce.pngScreenshot_20210816-143441.thumb.png.ee4249698c71200fed39c4bbf8addf1a.png

Screenshot_20210816-143659.thumb.png.bf1a2073214c46a2b5f2e5c9a193e26b.png

I've given the business to both Rich Cimini and Marcellus Wiley and now DJ is next up on DWC's sh*t list.

???

#LifeIsShort.

#HaveFun.

#J-E-T-S.

Screenshot_20210816-143659.png

Dude, I have over 20K followers on twitter, this is relentless garbage that'll just get you muted with a quickness. Have fun yelling into the void as you learn the medium

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thshadow said:

How are you counting Wesco?

Assuming he fills the FB role, and assuming we keep Herndon (not a certainty but I think likely), I can see keeping one of Griffin, Kroft, Yeboah, Brown, maaaaaybe two.  But honestly, if we had better options, we'd probably keep none of them.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nycdan said:

Okay...it's just too easy to go back and fact check.  These are all quotes of yours from the draft period.

"• And I'm also taking Terrace Marshall Jr./Rondale Moore over Trey Lance in the 2nd. "

"I love Terrance Marshall Jr too but Rondale Moore reminds me of a Tyreek Hill type of playmaker @ WR. His speed is unreal. "

"I'll get behind and be excited for either one of Wilson/Fields but I'll become A+ electric if we draft Najee Harris/Travis Etienne with our Seattle pick (Jamal Adams) followed by either one of Terrace Marshall Jr/Rondale Moore with our 2nd round pick. "

What you seem to do is post so many threads taking so many positions that you can always claim you called it.  But the reality here is you wanted Rondale Moore (or Mashall) more than Elijah Moore.  There was no begging for Elijah Moore.  Trust me there are many more posts to this effect.  You want to be taken seriously by the community here?  Slow your roll.  Stop trying to show everyone how smart you were in the past (especially when the evidence goes a different way).  Talk about today and tomorrow instead.  It will go over far better.  

Dude hush dont ruin this for us