Just a minor disagreement among Rams fans

jetsons

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

51%

I used to think most people in the world were at least reasonable humans.  I think we have reached the 51% tipping point.  51% of this world population are sheer and utter morons.

Yeah, back in the day fans never got violent at sporting events.  Particularly in NY.  :)

Photo of Brooklyn Dodgers fan beating the crap out of umpire.

dodgersfanlifemagazinephotosept301940.pn

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

There's nothing funny about that video.

From start to finish it's just awful that people would do that to each other, that was egregious violence for what seems like no real reason.  

I hope they all got arrested, including that awful woman that instigated the fight.

Guess you don't like hockey ?

9 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

From start to finish it's just awful that people would do that to each other, that was egregious violence for what seems like no real reason.  

I hope they all got arrested, including that awful woman that instigated the fight.

Exactly. Bunch of lowlife drunken assholes. Not funny at all. Pretty pathetic actually. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

And the rest werent?

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

They were but we don't see what instigated the row to begin with. The woman throwing the drink causes the actual punches to get thrown but they were already going at it. She's obviously a piece of sh*t.

The guy I mentioned just comes up the steps and you can see he wants to hit someone and is waiting for the first excuse. I know loads of people like that - He obviously can handle himself because he f*cked that guy up. Then he needlessly and aggressively pushes the poor woman who was just trying to do her job.

15 hours ago, Beerfish said:

51%

I used to think most people in the world were at least reasonable humans.  I think we have reached the 51% tipping point.  51% of this world population are sheer and utter morons.

It's more than 51% morons.  The problem is that like 90% think they're in the top 20%.

15 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I agree , I’m so done with this behavior I can’t laugh at it anymore. It disgusts me . Anyone caught throwing a punch at a sporting event should be automatically put in jail for 6 months and have it on their record forever, it should be on every job application they ever fill out , animals like this ruin it for the rest of us . 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm hoping they use the vid to gather everyone up. Especially that lady. I hate people like that. Stand in the background stoking the flames.  I hope she gets put in jail and has to pay thousands of dollars. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ECURB said:

https://abc7ny.com/archive/6322006/

One of the reasons I actually much prefer MetLife stadium is the price point seemed to drive out some of the old scum bags that ruined the experience for a lot of people.

i don't remember a single fight in my section at MetLife in all the years.    It's much different than the old stadium.

There was a mild disagreement in the line for Prime Rib Sandwiches  a few years back but it got resolved without any fighting.

• Upvote 1