Jags release Tim Tebow

Rhg1084

12 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

That $5 mil is an estimate and I believe it is low.

Found online....

Per ESPN, Tebow inked a five-year, $11.25 million contract ($8.7 million guaranteed).

Yeah - Tebow is one of the most like public figures. He could do anything from broadcasting to politics. I think he’ll be just fine 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

image.png.92c7709bdd06611246f29d52e84a4acc.png

Tim Tebow was never a real thing with the Jaguars

And he never had not even a .000% chance of making their Football team. 

• Tim Tebow has a diehard fan base throughout the entire state of Florida and so does Urban Meyer (outside of only Tallahassee and Miami) and I know because I live down here. 

• Jacksonville (and Urban Meyer specifically) simply used Tim Tebow as a way of firing up their Florida fan base for TRAINING CAMP. 

• Training Camp is almost done with and now so is Tim Tebow (he was used for offseason ratings).

hi-res-151767520_crop_north.jpg?13506828

√ And Urban Meyer should be ashamed of himself for ever even putting his once kid QB Tim Tebow in that position; to be used as PR ratings before being thrown away.

(without being given a real Preseason opportunity). 

"Urban Meyer Says Tim Tebow Release Was 'The Right Thing' for Jaguars". 

Urban Meyer is a prick and will not last long in this league and Trevor Lawrence will struggle because of his NCAA philosophy and Meyer himself will be out of this league after only 1-2 seasons (max).

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

image.png.92c7709bdd06611246f29d52e84a4acc.png

Tim Tebow was never a real thing with the Jaguars

And he never had not even a .000% chance of making their Football team. 

• Tim Tebow has a diehard fan base throughout the entire state of Florida and so does Urban Meyer (outside of only Tallahassee and Miami) and I know because I live down here. 

• Jacksonville (and Urban Meyer specifically) simply used Tim Tebow as a way of firing up their Florida fan base for TRAINING CAMP. 

• Training Camp is almost done with and now so is Tim Tebow (he was used for offseason ratings).

hi-res-151767520_crop_north.jpg?13506828

√ And Urban Meyer should be ashamed of himself for ever even putting his once kid QB Tim Tebow in that position; to be used as PR ratings before being thrown away.

"Urban Meyer Says Tim Tebow Release Was 'The Right Thing' for Jaguars". 

Urban Meyer is a prick and will not last long in this league and Trevor Lawrence will struggle because of his NCAA philosophy and Meyer himself will be out of this league after only 1-2 seasons (max).

We get it..... Tebow, Urban Meyer, etc.

Not FSU guys.

We get it.

How about Hamsah?  You think he could be a starter in the NFL eventually? Teams passed on him for 6 rounds?

I have blocked out 3:30 - 5PM on my calendar to read your reply.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nobody else was interested, and Tebow did poorly on the opportunities he was given.  He got cut after the first preseason game, just like all the others the coach has decided really don't have any chance of making the team.

Remember, it takes two to tango.

19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We get it..... Tebow, Urban Meyer, etc.

Not FSU guys.

We get it.

How about Hamsah?  You think he could be a starter in the NFL eventually?

Teams passed on him for 6 rounds?

I have blocked out 3:30 - 5PM on my calendar to read your reply.

200.gif

If you knew anything about Hamsah Nasirildeen you'd know he's a tackling machine who recorded seasons of 90+ tackles and 100+ tackles @ FSU and also the most physical FSU DB within school history (And Nas was 2x more of a tackling machine than Jamal Adams was while @ LSU). 

And if you knew anything about Hamsah Nasirildeen you'd know that he only fell to the 6th round due to an ACL injury (now 100% fully recovered from) and before his injury this kid was mocked and guaranteed to become drafted within the 1st round. 

And last but not least why are you asking me if Hamsah Nasirildeen can "eventually become a starter in this league"?

You're a Jets fan right?

You follow our team right?

So why are you asking me that question?

Because he's already an NFL starter and he's starting at OLB and he's starting alongside of C.J. Mosley @ MLB. And he just caused a fumble inside the red zone during his first ever live NFL action (as a #1 stater) and that's because he's a TACKLING MACHINE.  

(PS: This post above only contained 341 words and should've only taken you 2.1 minutes to read ala 130 seconds of your time and not "two hours". And I know this because I utilize word counter https://wordstotime.com)

drop-the-mic-mic-drop.gif

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If you knew anything about Hamsah Nasirildeen you'd know he's a tackling machine who recorded seasons of 90+ tackles and 100+ tackles @ FSU and also the most physical FSU DB within school history (And Nas was 2x more of a tackling machine than Jamal Adams was while @ LSU). 

And if you knew anything about Hamsah Nasirildeen you'd know that he only fell to the 6th round due to an ACL injury (now 100% fully recovered from) and before his injury this kid was mocked and guaranteed to become drafted within the 1st round. 

And last but not least why are you asking me if Hamsah Nasirildeen can "eventually become a starter in this league"?

You're a Jets fan right?

You follow our team right?

So why are you asking me that question?

Because he's already an NFL starter and he's starting at OLB and he's starting alongside of C.J. Mosley @ MLB. And he just caused a fumble inside the red zone during his first ever live NFL action (as a #1 stater) and that's because he's a TACKLING MACHINE.  

(PS: This post above only contained 341 words and should've only taken you 2.1 minutes to read ala 130 seconds of your time and not "two hours". And I know this because I utilize word counter https://wordstotime.com)

drop-the-mic-mic-drop.gif

Ha!

Your answer is wrong.  Hamsah will be MORE than a starter.  He has Pro Bowl upside in a few years.  I've been following him for a while.  Don't sell him short and don't fall for my bait, dude.  You've had an interesting couple days here recently, you should be able to sniff out chum in the water. ;) Turn on your sarcasm detector. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1