TOP GUN Mafia Signups

if you guys want I can send out role PM's this morning instead of waiting until Friday. The caveat is I won't be able to do much of anything from a mod perspective until Friday after sending out PM's. Up to you.

@Nolder

@The Crusher

@JiFapono

@Nynaeve

@jvill 51

@Jetsfan80

@Drums

@Greenseed4

@Integrity28

@Pac

@Stark

@Beaver

Game usually takes a few days to get going anyway, but vote counts will need to be mostly unofficial player counts until Friday. I have to know by 11:45 if you want early access though - sorry for the short notice. LMK.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you guys want I can send out role PM's this morning instead of waiting until Friday. The caveat is I won't be able to do much of anything from a mod perspective until Friday after sending out PM's. Up to you.

@Nolder

@The Crusher

@JiFapono

@Nynaeve

@jvill 51

@Jetsfan80

@Drums

@Greenseed4

@Integrity28

@Pac

@Stark

@Beaver

Game usually takes a few days to get going anyway, but vote counts will need to be mostly unofficial player counts until Friday. I have to know by 11:45 if you want early access though - sorry for the short notice. LMK.

I'm good with today

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Nolder

@The Crusher

@JiFapono

@Nynaeve

@jvill 51

@Jetsfan80

@Drums

@Greenseed4

@Integrity28

@Pac

@Stark

@Beaver

Ok but don't forget to the Beaver.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Nolder

@The Crusher

@JiFapono

@Nynaeve

@jvill 51

@Jetsfan80

@Drums

@Greenseed4

@Integrity28

@Pac

@Stark

@Beaver

Send them out, stopping asking, you lil bitch. 

One of these sluts will keep a vote count.

• Haha 3