Private NFL QB Coach Tim Jenkins breaks down Zach Wilson’s debut.

Mogglez

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

He literally starts the video admitting confirmation bias because he had him ranked QB1 in the draft.   lmfao

That doesn’t hurt his credibility it helps it.  Admitting your own biases is crucial.

He had Fields a close 2nd and is already regretting it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That doesn’t hurt his credibility it helps it.  Admitting your own biases is crucial.

He had Fields a close 2nd and is already regretting it.

disagree

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

K and I have the same issue with your take.  And I’m not a Wilson guy either mind you.  We both preferred Fields. 

I dont know what that has to do with anything.  I'm referring to your comment and what he said to start the video, there is nothing more to dissect here. 

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The idea that anyone took the time to break down a preseason game is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard but that's the NFL these days.  WWF, week to week drama, talking head morons galore magnified now more then ever because anyone with the "tape" fancies themselves as someone who thinks they know what they're seeing.  It's gross and 9 times out of 10 more about being right then anything else. 

It is absolutely nauseating. Even the Fields hype is ridiculous. It's preseason, the fact that anyone reads that much into any of this is a pathetic attempt at click bait.

And as far as Tim Jenkins being an NFL QB coach, his list of pupils deserves its own wing at Canton: https://jenkinselite.com/athletes?id=index-123852&ucat=1284

3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

That was really my take away from that night as well.  We saw in the green white scrimmage that during the scripted portion of plays that Zach looked much better than the “unscripted” portion.  In the Giants game he executed the scripted plays really well, but it was simple, and that’s fine.   I think “analyzing” these preseason week one performances is a bit much, there isn’t a lot to take away IMO.   

Exactly. I don't like Wilson and I don't expect him to pan out, but he did what was asked of him last Saturday. You can't really knock anything he did, but take it with a healthy grain of salt. 

6 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Exactly. I don't like Wilson and I don't expect him to pan out, but he did what was asked of him last Saturday. You can't really knock anything he did, but take it with a healthy grain of salt. 

What is it about him that makes you think you won't "pan out"?

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

disagree

I dont know what that has to do with anything.  I'm referring to your comment and what he said to start the video, there is nothing more to dissect here. 

So it comes down to I liked the content and you didn’t.  I can live with a disagreement on those merits.