Jets - Packers Joint Practice Updates 8/18

Lith

43 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The only thing that has me clinging to hope is that Feeny is so so so bad, leaving Becton helpless as he tries to take on an elite pass rusher and help his meme tier LG.

Agreed.  That is what I am hoping -- hopefully things will be better when AVT comes back, because what I am reading right now is concerning.  Not panicked yet, but certainly concerned.

• Upvote 2

Few things I’ve noticed scrolling through Twitter. 

1. Michael carter 2 with some nice plays in coverage, not getting a lot of hype but seems to be playing well! 
2. Becton getting beat this often is concerning, but he’s got Dan Feeney next to him. I’m hoping AVT playing alongside Becton helps in pass pro. 
3. Quiet day from our offense, Jaire locked up Corey Davis. Jaire one of the best, but CD needs to take a leap and become that #1 guy.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude! He's been getting killed in camp and he's getting killed today. What he did last year was last year, we have to worry about the now.

It's just practice man. 

He looked absolutely dominant vs NYG and I know you watched it because I sent you the stream ?

But yes. In all seriousness. I'm not getting worked up about a practice. 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It's just practice man. 

He looked absolutely dominant vs NYG and I know you watched it because I sent you the stream ?

But yes. In all seriousness. I'm not getting worked up about a practice. 

I know dude but he was going up against a 2nd stringer. He looks bad today, you don't have to champion every cause. If he plays great in games bring it up then, LOL

• Upvote 4

Just now, section314 said:

Today and tomorrow are this weeks game for them. Didn’t their HC say the starters won’t play Sat?

Yeah.  Still would have liked to see the Jets take that “If you sleep on us you’ll get your a** blown out” mentality they supposedly had after a 12-7 pre-season victory and not get their own a**es blown out in a scrimmage.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Maybe you can learn about oline play online in between your parents taking you back to school shopping. Idk if JN forums where everyone overreacts to every tidbit of news is the best place to do that tho. 

Whatever you say ya hardo homer.  Next time add more Xs to your username, it’s more bad a** that way.

• Haha 1

Thank goodness. I appreciate everyone’s effort to post tweets and all but that was so aggravating. 

sh*tty performance + annoying ******* posters. STFU, Packers are years ahead of us and they’re a super bowl favorite. They have superstars at QB, WR, CB, and Smith is a beast. 

• Upvote 3