Jets - Packers Joint Practice Updates 8/18

Lith

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Time to rip off the band aid with this guy in next round of cuts 

Onlly thing that might save him is IR.  Not sure what his injury is or how serious, but with our depth along the DL, and his inability to get ont he field or make an impact when he does.  It does not look good for him.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

What's up with Ashtyn Davis.  I have not heard one mention of him this summer.  Frankly, forgot he was on the team.

I laughed at those saying he was drafted to replace Jamal Adams. 

So far he's just a track star who runs fast and the opposite of a Football Player (I've given up all hope on him).

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Crazy how some dudes just don’t have it in them. One contract and peace off the bat. Second Florida 3rd rounder in a row this happened with.

Dating back to 2000 most not all but most Florida Gators bust on an NFL level. And did you see 2nd round Kyle Trask 4/15, 35 yards and 2 sacks? ?

Now my FSU Seminoles? We send beast after beast into the NFL and at every single position too (outside of QB) and Hamsah Nasirildeen is next. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I laughed at those saying he was drafted to replace Jamal Adams. 

So far he's just a track star who runs fast and the opposite of a Football Player (I've given up all hope on him).

I like you DWC, but please let's keep Jamie Dawg Adams off this topic, thank you! 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Interesting tweet because there is also a tweet from a local Green Bay citizen reporting a large vehicle or something blocking traffic on the street outside the stadium. I guess they were tweeting about the same thing. ?

Why wasn't Mekhi Becton riding his bike into GB practice? He'd probably break the damn thing in half ?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Onlly thing that might save him is IR.  Not sure what his injury is or how serious, but with our depth along the DL, and his inability to get ont he field or make an impact when he does.  It does not look good for him.

Saleh started off his press conference after the giants game that 2 people got injured…Griffen and Zuniga

I will give JD more credit for cutting Zuniga early than I would criticize him for making a poor pick in round three last year. Fixed costs are sunk costs. Don’t compound a problem. Looks like we have some healthy and hungry younger guys who are going to push for spots at DE. Lawson, JFM, Huff, Hamilcar and others seem like where we should be focused. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, flgreen said:
Andy Herman
Beckert fires to Funchess deep who was open by a couple steps. Benkert a bit long but it looked like Funchess struggled to track it a bit. Falls incomplete. Jets defense is fired up for this practice. This will be great for GB. Kylin Hill getting lots of work with the 1s.
Blogger / Podcaster
  •  

Want to talk about why Saleh might be the perfect HC for the Jets at this point in time?  There's a big plus right there.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1