TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

topgun.jpg.f5c8810a7274a6234afc79ab19561cbf.jpg

Gentlemen, you are the top 1% of all naval aviators -- the elite, the BEST of the best. We'll make you better. Fly at least two combat missions a day, attend classes in between, and evaluations of your performance. Now in each combat sequence you're going to meet a different challenge. Every encounter is going to be much more difficult. We're going to teach you to fly the F-14 right to the edge of the envelop, faster than you've ever flown before -- and more dangerous. Now, we don't make policy here, gentlemen. Elected officials, civilians, do that. We are the instruments of that policy. And although we're not at war, we must always act as though we are at war.   

Pilots

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. JiF

4. 80

5. Jvill - Goose - Wingman (doc) killed N2

6. Ape - Viper, VT - Killed N1

7. Pac

8. Scorpion Woman

9. Greenpeen - Town Radar Detector (Cop) - Lynched D1

10. Drums

11. Stark

12. Beaver - Maverick - Town Mason - Lynched D2

Index:

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Day 1 Scene

Night 1 Scene

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Day 2 Scene

Night 2 Scene

It is now day 1. Y'all need to handle vote counts until Friday. I will reformat this when not on a phone.

As always, roles were completely random.

• Upvote 4

Game Rules:

• If there is no majority on day 1, the person with the highest vote count will die. If there is a tie at the end of day, I will random.org the poor bastards and let fate decide. 
  • A failure to reach a majority lynch beyond Day 1 will result in a RANDOM LYNCH.
  • No character reveals but you can reveal your role. If you do reveal your character, you'll probably die.
  • Obviously there is no outside communication.
  • Please bold your vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes but if I don't see it, that's your fault.
  • Unvoting is required. Not because it's an arbitrary rule, but because voting without unvoting is a valid strategy, and allowing votes without unvoting would kill that. I'm open to striking this rule should enough players want.
  • I reserve the right to mod-kill, mod-slap, or in Dan Campbell's case, bite your knee caps for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  • I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  • If you have any grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  • Expect flavor in the scenes but there may be some useful information as well.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Saw this today at work. Must be a sign. 

Vote Beaver

A388916F-71F8-452D-BEC2-BA17F4DDBD7A.jpeg

That picture of a Beaver is about as good as you are a pilot.   

Whatever illustrator thinks that looks like a Beaver should be shot.    You should probably be shot as well.   

Vote Drums

kid-airplane.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Vote Stark

He's probably not the doctor in this game either. 

tenor.gif.e964c7d1e85484d95e0c91714effd918.gif

PR fishing already?

44 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Whatever illustrator thinks that looks like a Beaver should be shot.    You should probably be shot as well.   

Vote Drums

kid-airplane.gif

you two guys are great at this game..

vote 1 and shoot the other

VOTE Greenrobin

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Vote Drums

kid-airplane.gif

You wish beavers were that cool

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unvoting is required. Not because it's an arbitrary rule, but because voting without unvoting is a valid strategy, and allowing votes without unvoting would kill that. I'm open to striking this rule should enough players want.

gay

• Thumb Down 1