- GSHE senses tingling

you either scum or just bad at this

nothing going on in this game anyway.. might as well f*ck around

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

rule 14

you either scum or just bad at this

nothing going on in this game anyway.. might as well f*ck around

I'm leaning town on you because you're playing loose but I'm watching you. Sneaky bastard

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I feel okay saying Pac and Stark are my best town reads right now. No clue about anyone else yet.

Jvill jumped out to me for mentioning me and the action at EoD voting Ape, then voting GS because he was in the thread. I came away thinking he didn't care who died. I'm not sure exactly how to feel about that yet but that's basically it for now. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

I feel okay saying Pac and Stark are my best town reads right now. No clue about anyone else yet.

Jvill jumped out to me for mentioning me and the action at EoD voting Ape, then voting GS because he was in the thread. I came away thinking he didn't care who died. I'm not sure exactly how to feel about that yet but that's basically it for now. 

I’m ok with Pac as town for a minute, but Stark? Pretty sure something earlier didn’t sit right with me. Liked him for scum day 1, shocked to see Greenpeen circumsized when I got back. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m ok with Pac as town for a minute, but Stark? Pretty sure something earlier didn’t sit right with me. Liked him for scum day 1, shocked to see Greenpeen circumsized when I got back. 

Hip Hop Rap GIF by jbetcom

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maverick got a little too cocky during an instructional dog fight and went after Viper. It was an intense encounter and while Viper proved to be more than Maverick could handle, he did give him a run for his money. 

It wasn't long after Wolfman took out Maverick while he was chasing Viper that the reality of the initial warning to always act as if we are at war sunk in. 

Viper: "We've got a probablem here, I'm going to need some backup immediately".

Migs had appeared on the radar while Viper was distracted by Maverick and they had now swarmed around his F-14 while the rest of the American pilots were returning to the air craft carrier. Viper shook one mig after another buying time.

Maverick: "We're on our way Commander."

Maverick and Wolfman were both in the air but were still a couple of minutes from the fight as they reversed course back to help Viper.

Viper fired a missile at one Mig but it missed, quickly sailing out of view. He avoided gunfire from another Mig as another overtook him from above. 

Viper: "Guys, where are you, I can't hold them off much longer by myself?"

Before Maverick or Wolfman could respond they arrived to the fight as a plane was being struck by a missile.

649N.gif

Ape - Viper - Vanilla Town has been killed in a dog fight with Russian Migs.

377bcdc33c8f6a4d9c1ec55ac8f98582.jpg

The pilots were all given time to mourn the loss of their instructor. During this time, Maverick and Charlie grew close and became very fond of each other.

@CTM

• Upvote 1