TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

On 8/23/2021 at 10:53 AM, Stark said:

lol you have never cast a vote in this game...

content. going.

UNVOTE1308277174001.gif.57049fa112578b2af2e58771203a4b85.gif
VOTE APE

On 8/23/2021 at 10:54 AM, Drums said:

unvote vote Ape

On 8/23/2021 at 10:55 AM, Drums said:

Scum post if I've ever seen one

On 8/23/2021 at 10:55 AM, Drums said:

"I'll check back in later" yeah basically always scum. 

Like the pressure here. Both guys pushing the action, trying to anyways. 

On 8/23/2021 at 3:37 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yah.  Keeping my vote on Nolder, for 3 reasons:  1) Him laying a vote on a clearly jokey "I'm not VT" post from JiF in an effort to get the game going; 2) Last time I was scum with Nolder he was the first to try to get the game out of joke phase, so might as well see if that's his new shtick; and 3) Almost Wednesday.  

Absolutely nothing else worth any attention.

Are you saying Nolder put his vote on JiF to try to get the game going or JiF posted his confession to get the game going?

On 8/24/2021 at 9:21 PM, Stark said:

Who you want to vote for chief?  Let’s place a vote…… or nah 

Liking Stark to here. Genuinely try kickstarting the game . 

On 8/24/2021 at 9:27 PM, Action Zachtion said:

As a random passing citizen.... You all need to die.  I know it's harsh, but its the only way to keep the carrier safe.  Thanks for understanding!  

@Jetsfan80 Add him to your list 

On 8/24/2021 at 9:47 PM, Action Zachtion said:

Show your are willing to support the safety of the community.

Vote RANDOM LYNCH! 

^^ played before? 

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2021 at 8:22 AM, jvill 51 said:

Really busy morning capped with a meeting at 12 but I should be able to pop in every so often and right before the meeting. Basically willing to consolidate on anyone if need be.

dont really have anything I’d consider a strong read right now. Nolders post about getting the game going read like genuine frustration about the D1 pace of play. Drums has been hitting some of his town meta for me. Apes post stood out a bit as off brand but then again I thought that last game as well. Other than that I’m coming up blank.

Nice of you to offer to consolidate. Ape was pretty clear he wouldn’t be around, on third day of drinking already. Is that what you mean by off brand? 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:27 AM, JiFapono said:

Kind of forgot about this game, I'm steady owning booty on the main forum.

Playing this hard right now. Ok, fine I’m a little stiff

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Meh..  dont think baby Stark is necessarily scum anymore but kinda don't care.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Good luck wit that..

total town MO.... don't think that player is scum but just park your vote. same as D1 and still have contributed zero to the game..

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Nice of you to offer to consolidate. Ape was pretty clear he wouldn’t be around, on third day of drinking already. Is that what you mean by off brand? 

Playing this hard right now. Ok, fine I’m a little stiff

Yeah I didn’t expect much with the drinking/vacationing, but the “I’ll check back in later” once everyone does some more work and not offering anything of his own struck me as off for Ape. Sounded Pac-like and a little like he wanted to not appear MIA.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:36 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Ape (2) - drums, nolder
Stark (2) - greenpeen, pac
Pac (1) - crusher
Nolder (1) - 80
80 (1) - nyn
Greenpeen (1) - beaver

With 12 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline: 12 Noon, Today

On 8/25/2021 at 11:50 AM, jvill 51 said:

Vote Ape

ill move wherever but this seems most viable with 10 minutes to go

On 8/25/2021 at 11:50 AM, Stark said:

you both were responding to me saying that barry quoted the movie and pac was just speaking bs.

there isn't much game going on. so if you all are comfortable with that post as effort I am not going to vote you over it, I am not even going to vote pac over it. I was only pointing out that I read his post as trying to make something out of nothing really, just to have some type of post that he can sound like he's trying.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:55 AM, Stark said:

VOTE GREENSEED

On 8/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote vote Gsexy

On 8/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Greenpeen (3) - beaver, stark, jvill
Ape (2) - drums, nolder
Stark (2) - greenpeen, pac
Pac (1) - crusher
Nolder (1) - 80
80 (1) - nyn

With 12 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline: 12 Noon, Today

On 8/25/2021 at 12:51 PM, JiFapono said:

Honestly, kind of forgot about the game getting caught up in Football talk.  

Once again he forgets 

On 8/25/2021 at 1:05 PM, Stark said:

sorry man but I hate when people blame a deadline vote on the few people that are around. and we were only talking about 3 votes... I think 3 people never voted

it sucks but I think from now on every game should start with a 24-36 hour deadline 

I wasn’t there at deadline, just weird how it went to G sexy so quick, but again had to do something. 

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I didn’t expect much with the drinking/vacationing, but the “I’ll check back in later” once everyone does some more work and not offering anything of his own struck me as off for Ape. Sounded Pac-like and a little like he wanted to not appear MIA.

That’s fair. Read up to first lunch so far. Stark looks better or is playing out front like a big boy mafia man. 80 seems good this game so far , making good points. Not quite over pushing like he does as scum with his “ follow me to victory. Your ok too, not much from Nyn . JiF needs a kick in the ass. Vote JiF 

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s fair. Read up to first lunch so far. Stark looks better or is playing out front like a big boy mafia man. 80 seems good this game so far , making good points. Not quite over pushing like he does as scum with his “ follow me to victory. Your ok too, not much from Nyn . JiF needs a kick in the ass. Vote JiF 

Agree with most of this, except not quite coming to the same conclusion on 80. I’ll go back and pull some examples but he’s struck me as coming to overly firm reads based on little tidbits. Could just be a style of play/wording thing or him feeling more confident reading the game than I do right now, but it’s stood out to me.

What do you think of the Beav?

On 8/18/2021 at 9:19 PM, Beaver said:

That picture of a Beaver is about as good as you are a pilot.   

Whatever illustrator thinks that looks like a Beaver should be shot.    You should probably be shot as well.   

Vote Drums

kid-airplane.gif

Not voting Beaver this game.

On 8/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I can move to Stark if needed.  His repeated requests for JiF to vote someone are weird.  I know he's the type to rip on everyone else for how they play as if he's got the book on Mafia down pat, but this micro-management he's demonstrating is excessive this game. 

JiF seems clear town to me at the moment too, though I fully acknowledge he tricked me hard last game.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Stark probably isn't scum so I'm comfortable staying off that train.  

@The Crusher this is what I was referring to, although I feel like I’m missing one. JiF clear town based on very little gameplay from JiF. Stark probably not scum based on something ( @Jetsfan80 can you explain?) but was right after Stark self-voted. Just feels like overly strong conclusions based on what we know to this point.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@The Crusher this is what I was referring to, although I feel like I’m missing one. JiF clear town based on very little gameplay from JiF. Stark probably not scum based on something ( @Jetsfan80 can you explain?) but was right after Stark self-voted. Just feels like overly strong conclusions based on what we know to this point.

I liked the way Stark defended.  I don't think he was flailing scum.  Pac just has delusions of grandeur about his own play from time to time, and thinks he trapped/caught Stark.

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Also saying someone is "probably not scum" isn't an overly strong conclusion to me.  75 % chance a player is town so it doesn't take much for me to pick up on a town-tell and PoE to someone else.  I change my perspectives of players over the course of the game, and try not to make assumptions about anyone until more info comes in.  

On 8/22/2021 at 2:04 AM, jvill 51 said:

At least a few times this year the guy who tries to jump start the action on D1 has wound up being scum, but I like your tone here. Seems genuine. Interesting that you’d vote the guy who basically claimed a PR though.

I'd say it's probably an even mix. I've done it, myself, as both alignments. Nolder would do it as both, too. I agree the tone seems genuine, but he's always genuinely cranky/annoyed as both alignments.

Also, not sure I'd take JiF at face value.