TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

On 8/22/2021 at 9:16 AM, Nolder said:

You're not wrong but why would he just put that out there like that? When you're a PR do you claim or even hint on D1? It's not something I'd usually do.

What you usually do, and what everyone else usually does are way different things.

But, to counter everything you questioned -- WIFOM.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also saying someone is "probably not scum" isn't an overly strong conclusion to me.  75 % chance a player is town so it doesn't take much for me to pick up on a town-tell and PoE to someone else.  I change my perspectives of players over the course of the game, and try not to make assumptions about anyone until more info comes in.  

This is fair actually. Probably just different from how I would have worded things and it struck me after the “JiF is clear town” thing which I still think was lightly supported.

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2021 at 10:50 AM, Stark said:

slow weekends typically lets see what happens today before we start calling for a vote train. if people now just vote JiF because you propose it we could have just given an easy reason for a person to vote and hide out there. also later in game it won't provide much info

Huh?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this post.

I drank on the course today, which I dont usually do.  Playing better on the back when the buzz started kicking in.  Might need to reass ass assesss my alcohol on the course.

Only problem is, there are waves and I want to surf but I'm drunk.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:08 PM, Stark said:

tenor.gif.e964c7d1e85484d95e0c91714effd918.gif

PR fishing already?

you two guys are great at this game..

vote 1 and shoot the other

VOTE Greenrobin

On 8/21/2021 at 10:32 PM, Stark said:

Hey Nyn

I saw this and was going to vote you but crusher stole that from me. so just hi

oh and vote beaver or greenseed

On 8/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, Stark said:

I read jif as just bullsh*tting and while you could be on the right path. I always dislike the  "proposing" a train on a player versus letting them develop

How is what you were doing in those first two posts any different than Nolder "proposing" a train?

Answer: It's not.

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I drank on the course today, which I dont usually do.  Playing better on the back when the buzz started kicking in.  Might need to reass ass assesss my alcohol on the course.

Only problem is, there are waves and I want to surf but I'm drunk.

A guy I played with last year told me there’s a scientific study that says something like having 4-6 drinks improves your golf game, while anything less or anything more hurts it. My own study is still ongoing, and the results are as of yet inconclusive. Simply need to conduct more tests but convincing the wife of the importance of this research lately has been a challenge.

• Haha 3

On 8/23/2021 at 5:51 PM, Drums said:

I mean, I kinda got the feeling you were hinting at something here which is why I'm curious @Jetsfan80 is still voting you.

This post makes me angry.

At best, it's idiocy, best kept to oneself, at worst it's PR hunting.

Right now I don't like Stark, or Drums for this post.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This post makes me angry.

At best, it's idiocy, best kept to oneself, at worst it's PR hunting.

Right now I don't like Stark, or Drums for this post.

I get what you’re saying but he said it out of nowhere and people were voting him. It was out there no matter what. If anything, I gave him an avenue to clear it up. I was more curious about the ones voting him after he said it. Kindly gfy

On 8/24/2021 at 9:39 PM, The Crusher said:

Yes, but I tend to sometimes step way outside  the reasonable vacation shenanigans. About 6 years ago good bunch of my Dads people all stayed together for a week in North Myrtle together. We spent  the day drinking and fishing, my Uncle Chuck who is in a wheelchair was with us and he was telling us stories of him and my Dad together in Vegas in the 70’s. His particular fondness of gentleman clubs and how  its been so long.

My mother been using his eventual death as guilt to come home for the holidays for a decade. “ this could be Uncle Chucks last Christmas.”  Nonetheless we got back to the resort and ate dinner together and kept  drinking. Few of us where up late and I started thinking maybe this is Uncle Chucks last chance to go see strippers. Everyone else  including my own father and brother told me I was nuts and went to bed.Uncle Chuck was semi-unconscious from drinking all day but he was already sitting so figure he’d eventually sober up

I was smart enough to know I couldn’t drive, last solid decision I made that night. So me, my 19 year old Baby Crusher and Uncle  Chuck with his wheelchair got a handicap taxi and went to a very nice Gentleman’s club. I tried to get us in but I sorta forgot about Baby Crusher. So after me trying anything I could to get us in for like an hour, then getting little frustrated, it ended with me trying to convince them my son was the great nephew version of a therapy dog. Didn’t work, Myrtle Beaches finest were called, my mother, my wife showed up at 3 am to collect us. Every single male member of the family was out cold drunk. Haha, so nonetheless Mrs Crusher kinda hasn’t really forgotten that one yet. Few since then, but not quite that level. Oh yeah. Uncle Chuck? Still alive. 

This story has a better plot than the entire Hangover franchise.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'd say it's probably an even mix. I've done it, myself, as both alignments. Nolder would do it as both, too. I agree the tone seems genuine, but he's always genuinely cranky/annoyed as both alignments.

Also, not sure I'd take JiF at face value.

So you don’t hate jvill for saying nolder claimed a pr? What is the difference?

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I get what you’re saying but he said it out of nowhere and people were voting him. It was out there no matter what. If anything, I gave him an avenue to clear it up. I was more curious about the ones voting him after he said it. Kindly gfy

All I'll say is that sometimes it's best to let it play out, watch, and take notes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Where was that? I'm still catching up and trying to go fast, so may have missed it, or not seen it yet.

It is in the end of the jvill post you quoted that I quoted (at the end).

.….I hope that made sense