TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

I like the competing trains on 80 and Stark.

Stark was my first scum read during my catch up before I landed on Beaver, and I'm willing to go back there. And 80's play around both deadlines now is suspect.

I also didn't like Crusher's vote on Beaver to put him at L-2:

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Well hell! Thank God for that. Unvote  vote Beaver 

^^He's responding to JiF (whom he was currently voting) saying he lied and that he is his favorite role, and drops a vote on Beaver without giving a reason.

The only post of his in regards to Beaver is this one:

On 8/28/2021 at 10:38 AM, The Crusher said:

So wouldn’t it make more sense to vote Jvill instead? 

vote Crusher

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I like the competing trains on 80 and Stark.

Stark was my first scum read during my catch up before I landed on Beaver, and I'm willing to go back there. And 80's play around both deadlines now is suspect.

I also didn't like Crusher's vote on Beaver to put him at L-2:

^^He's responding to JiF (whom he was currently voting) saying he lied and that he is his favorite role, and drops a vote on Beaver without giving a reason.

The only post of his in regards to Beaver is this one:

vote Crusher

I didn’t like that post and like his answer to it either. My vote on JiF was to get him going and to see if he’s cruising as scum or disinterested. Just wanted to get him playing. I’m fine with your vote on me, since you can’t resist trying to vote the fat man. 

80’s vote screamed YOLO scums team ahead. It’s time for him to die. Unvote vote 80

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I didn’t like that post and like his answer to it either. My vote on JiF was to get him going and to see if he’s cruising as scum or disinterested. Just wanted to get him playing. I’m fine with your vote on me, since you can’t resist trying to vote the fat man. 

80’s vote screamed YOLO scums team ahead. It’s time for him to die. Unvote vote 80

Yes I claim scum lynch me

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Vote Stark

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Or you're just scum

5 hours ago, Drums said:

I was giving Stark the benefit of the doubt day 1 but hard to do that anymore

im not though... im town. 

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes I claim scum lynch me

gross.. feels like bluffing because why not.. 

wouldn't hate voting here, not sure im ready to pull the trigger yet, but feeling like might not be a bad move....

-------------------------

we are down to 8 left. Pac cleared town by Beaver so 7 "unknowns"  I am town, and I apologize I have been in my "save scum team" mode from my last 2 games. I think the lack of activity in the beginning didn't help me try to get into real hunting mode.

If you @GATA vote me I get it. I have played like sh*t, kind of like @Pac.... well no, better and with more said. but yes it hasn't been one of my better town games. just based on numbers a mislynch would basically be LYLO after the next set of night actions. 

if @JiFapono is scum im going to be highly disappointed in the hiding, or "forgot" about the game. I will give zero credit to the "great jif" - kind of Null with a slight town over scum lean, but like 51-49%

@Spoot-Face smelly rodent still leaning town on, and mostly because of his efforts coming in as sub. and already has more content than 70% of the rest of the game. I do know spoot can carry a game as scum though, so that is in back of my mind.

@Nolder feels like hes trying to play townie... complaining about the lynches (80 noted) is kind of frustrating. I think its either 80 or nolder are scum.... not both, I could be wrong and the way I have played thus far I wouldn't be shocked... 

I am leaning Drums/80/Crusher/nolder/jif for scum in that order.

Drums jumped on the chance to vote ape almost immediately after I voted ape. I voted ape after he said "unvote".. I commented he had not voted anyone, voted ape and the next post was drums following me. I remembered before crusher mention anything about the vacation and my vote on him with the "come at me bro" gif was a joke. i even commented to 80 at one point when 80 said I was repeatedly trying to get JiF to vote (which was disproved) and that I was micromanaging the game also disproved- I said to 80 look who followed me... I don't think 80 ever responded to that. its not the greatest set of cases but POE from where I am sitting I think that is honestly the list to work down. like I said I just don't think JiF would be this "gone" as scum. he's too proud of a player and would want to brag about how he plays a great scum game, not hiding... also the 80 and crusher thing most recently feels like a play to distance so crusher can claim how town he is for sniffing out 80. 

I totally forgot about Pac claiming Beaver was town, and then 80 hammering him

VOTE 80

next drums/crusher/nolder/jif

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Missed this before, sorry.

Says it comes out November 7th.

I'm a couple episodes into season 4 right now.

I forgot how good this show was before it crashed and burned lol.

Such a shame I really hope this new season makes up for the ending somehow.

season 4 was the Lithgow season? if so that was one of my favorite seasons. 

I didn't know you had seen it I didn't want to spoil anything....

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Wait what?

Why was anyone even voting Beaver in the first place?

weird post

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

That comment by PAC about Maverick being a partner with someone's makes a lot more sense now.

well maverick's partner should have been Goose (Jvill) by the story - but I don't think Pac is lying. im going to have to peek back and make sure there was some kind of confirmation from beaver, but Pac is town to me now.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

But am I wrong?

hindsight... gross

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Dude either Town is stacked or we're getting hosed. 

feels a little contrived.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Here's how I feel on players colorized:

Crusher

JiF 

Pac

Spoot 

Drums

Stark

not sure how you lean town on me, I have played like sh!t and basically caused the mislynch of 2 town PR's ... 

so as I said I think its either 80 or nolder, probably not both but when nolder says stuff like the above and has me as a town read I start to wonder if I'm wrong... which seems to be the MO for me this game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stark said:

season 4 was the Lithgow season? if so that was one of my favorite seasons. 

I didn't know you had seen it I didn't want to spoil anything....

Yeah that's the season. I've seen it all but it's funny how much I don't remember. I can tell you basically what the plot is for each season but episode to episode I can't tell you what will happen next.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

not sure how you lean town on me, I have played like sh!t and basically caused the mislynch of 2 town PR's ... 

Like I said: POE

It's not a particularly strong read either way.

Would it make you feel better to be switched into the scum category? lol

9 hours ago, Stark said:

im not though... im town. 

gross.. feels like bluffing because why not.. 

wouldn't hate voting here, not sure im ready to pull the trigger yet, but feeling like might not be a bad move....

-------------------------

we are down to 8 left. Pac cleared town by Beaver so 7 "unknowns"  I am town, and I apologize I have been in my "save scum team" mode from my last 2 games. I think the lack of activity in the beginning didn't help me try to get into real hunting mode.

If you @GATA vote me I get it. I have played like sh*t, kind of like @Pac.... well no, better and with more said. but yes it hasn't been one of my better town games. just based on numbers a mislynch would basically be LYLO after the next set of night actions. 

if @JiFapono is scum im going to be highly disappointed in the hiding, or "forgot" about the game. I will give zero credit to the "great jif" - kind of Null with a slight town over scum lean, but like 51-49%

@Spoot-Face smelly rodent still leaning town on, and mostly because of his efforts coming in as sub. and already has more content than 70% of the rest of the game. I do know spoot can carry a game as scum though, so that is in back of my mind.

@Nolder feels like hes trying to play townie... complaining about the lynches (80 noted) is kind of frustrating. I think its either 80 or nolder are scum.... not both, I could be wrong and the way I have played thus far I wouldn't be shocked... 

I am leaning Drums/80/Crusher/nolder/jif for scum in that order.

Drums jumped on the chance to vote ape almost immediately after I voted ape. I voted ape after he said "unvote".. I commented he had not voted anyone, voted ape and the next post was drums following me. I remembered before crusher mention anything about the vacation and my vote on him with the "come at me bro" gif was a joke. i even commented to 80 at one point when 80 said I was repeatedly trying to get JiF to vote (which was disproved) and that I was micromanaging the game also disproved- I said to 80 look who followed me... I don't think 80 ever responded to that. its not the greatest set of cases but POE from where I am sitting I think that is honestly the list to work down. like I said I just don't think JiF would be this "gone" as scum. he's too proud of a player and would want to brag about how he plays a great scum game, not hiding... also the 80 and crusher thing most recently feels like a play to distance so crusher can claim how town he is for sniffing out 80. 

I totally forgot about Pac claiming Beaver was town, and then 80 hammering him

VOTE 80

next drums/crusher/nolder/jif

Except my vote on Ape was a serious one and I provided why I voted him. I didn’t even know you were voting him. Try again 

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here let me grease the wheels for you guys.

Unvote vote 80

I'm scum vote me.  

Don’t see you doing this as scum. I’m not going to say if you are blah blah blah, just don’t see it. Unvote 

Glad this is last game off the season, everyone seems to be losing their steam a bit. 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t see you doing this as scum. I’m not going to say if you are blah blah blah, just don’t see it. Unvote 

Glad this is last game off the season, everyone seems to be losing their steam a bit. 

Just tired of getting lynched when I'm obviously town.  But lynch me anyways because I claim scum.  I shouldn't have played this game but when signups get posted I can't help myself.  My apologies to @Barry McCockinner.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:01 PM, Nolder said:

There has been way too much doing nothing and waiting until deadline on D1 lately. I get it, we don't know sh*t, but we have to pick someone. If it's wrong it's wrong. We can always play another game. Let's start a real train going. I propose Jif. Seems like he's trying to muddy the waters by saying he's scum. Maybe he really is but he's trying to bait a cop investigaton? Idk but I'd rather follow a hunch than sit on my ass and I implore the rest of you to do the same. 

Unvote

Vote Jif

Nold got serious on some dumb sh*t.

dudes put in some serious work though...I mean, I didnt read any of it but it was long.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just tired of getting lynched when I'm obviously town.  But lynch me anyways because I claim scum.  I shouldn't have played this game but when signups get posted I can't help myself.  My apologies to @Barry McCockinner.

Your fine dude, it’s understandable, you have drawn scum a lot this year and I appreciate the frustration. That being said, no way you do this as scum, so I’m simply not voting you this game. We are likely close to lylo and I don’t want to give this one away. That’s all. 

• Sympathy 1

On 8/27/2021 at 4:09 PM, Drums said:

Couple posts of Nolders all about Jif. Seems like his best read. Says we shoulda killed him instead on day 1. Votes stark

You were pinging early in my reread.  Coasting, floating but 2 solid posts on 11/13, love this observation.  Nold is my #1 right now.

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just tired of getting lynched when I'm obviously town. 

??????

Just a few thoughts then back to sleep with me.

First and foremost, mighty convenient calling yourself obviously Town lol.

Secondly haven't you rolled scum like a lot for the past several games?

And last thing I know numbers are dwindling and hammer is like only 5 votes but I still feel like you're kind of overreacting to only 2 votes.

Im not one to criticize emo, if you feeling down you feeling down, dunno what's going on irl or anything like that. Hope it's all good. I can't let this derail me though. Crusher seems convinced you wouldn't act this way as scum and maybe he is right but I think I raised some pretty valid points when ISOing you and none of that is being addressed.

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Hey I don’t like it either, you know I don’t vote just to vote you. But that vote was mafia Dick wagging in our faces. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here let me grease the wheels for you guys.

Unvote vote 80

I'm scum vote me.  

47 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1 min crush calls 80 dick wagging in our faces... then says don't see you doing that as scum (self vote.... to put 80 at 2 whole votes). hmmmm 

yes this game has gotten a little rough with the season ramping up.

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

obviously

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

1 min crush calls 80 dick wagging in our faces... then says don't see you doing that as scum (self vote.... to put 80 at 2 whole votes). hmmmm 

yes this game has gotten a little rough with the season ramping up.

obviously

Yes, that crazy ninja hammer appeared to be Dick wagging. His tone and post after that was much different. I honestly don’t see him doing that as scum. Don’t see anyone doing that as Scum frankly.